New turn of events :D

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by KBS, Jul 2, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. KBS

KBS Member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    A couple of months ago I bought a belt from Fetisch-Felix (similar to this http://www.fetish-felix.com/keuschheitsguertel-chastity-belt-fetish-fetisch.htm), after a couple adjustments back and forth and giving a little slack in security to the benefit of comfort, meaning I can pull out to clean, but getting hard will result in some discomfort, meaning I won’t stay out for longer than a couple of minutes.

I found the hardest part was to keep the keys away from myself, therefore I asked my wife to hold them, she agreed - not unwillingly, nor with much enthusiasm either - she agreed because it meant something to me.

Previously she has always returned the keys at night wether I asked for them or not. As of now there has been a U-turn..

Approximately four days ago she got the keys again. She hasn’t mentioned the keys nor anything regarding release she hasn’t given them back at night.

But when I brought up the subject of the keys because I wanted to clean thoroughly, she looked a bit baffled and said she actually forgot all about them, found the spare key and gave it to me. The next day I returned the keys to her, and asked her to hide them another place where I wouldn’t find them and where she’d be able to find them - I.e. not forgetting about them.

a couple of days ago we talked about how she has felt regarding her usual feeling of stress when I touch and kiss her before going to sleep. She told me that all the fuzz of her thinking I’m expecting sex was gone and that she could enjoy the caressing only because she knew I wouldn’t be able to do anything else.

This was fantastic to have her saying she’d be enjoying herself during the act!

Yesterday we had a lot of stress packing for holiday, I asked her how she felt overall - she promptly responded:” you’re NOT getting any hanky panky tonight - if that’s what you thought!” Sounding cross. I responded that I didn’t expect anything from her and we went on packing, but with a normal cozy evening with much less stress.

Today I told her as an FWY, that I didn’t expect anything sexually related from her during the vacation (next two weeks), but I’d still be kissing her, caressing her, as I love doing

- we do have an agreement that I have to initiate all sexual activities because her need for sex is very low - she loves it when we have sex but she doesn’t feel the need as I do -

it was like taking all the pressure of a balloon, she smiled happily and replied that this expectation was quite realistic, after that she has been happy as a bunny, kissing me, getting more often physically close to me.

she still has the keys and mind that I haven’t been locked up longer than these 4 days before - i.e. I think she’ll be helping me setting new records unknowingly .. as long as she is happy this is totally worth it!

1mlockedup and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Good luck with it

KBS likes this.
  3. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Women as they age they may have very low libido for sex. So a chastity device on their men is just an ideal arrangment. But then again, for a male, the chastity on him may trigger a world of difference to him than to her, leading to think that he will be subjected to teasing and denial, humiliation and punishment, non piv sex and pegging. But to her, once the penis is locked away and forgotten, she will have some peace of mind and relax with hugging, cuddling and caressing without the need to keep the penis aroused that will lead to sex again.
    So i take it that she being willing to hold the key may be for the above at least at this moment. If you are willing to be patient and not being too pushy, she might play the more active role that you envisioned. Or she will be just as she is, holding the key because you request so.. and forgets about it. I Hope luck and fate is on your side.

KBS likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Good luck and enjoy!

KBS likes this.
  5. KBS

KBS Member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    I’m hoping she’s staying as she is! We’ve spoken a lot of things through over the last year or so, and it came down to her having low libido and me having a kink.

But the latest development has resulted in her being just like as when we met, i.e. more girlfriend than wife, which is a plus.

Patience is definitely the key to this ;-)

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    Taking the "expectation of sex" off the table and putting it under lock and key has been a great improvement for us. I know everyone has their own unique circumstances and everything, but with me no longer ever expecting anything, my wife has so much less stress and enjoys me so much more. This year, I've even started asking her sometimes to let me *not* orgasm when we do have sex (which is still fairly often, most of the time, like twice a week or so). So more and more, sex is all about her, and it really has been amazing to watch her enjoyment grow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice