New to this

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by loctnloaded, Jul 29, 2021.

1. loctnloaded

loctnloaded Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I started my chastity adventure over a year ago. My s/o originally was into it, but that waned. The main problem was that I was uncomfortable in the cage she put on me and I continually asked to be unlocked to readjust. Over the past year or so, I bought 3 different cages and tried them by myself to see what would be most comfortable for long-term wear. I settled on a cage of shame from the lock the cock. The smallest cage works for me since i am more of a grower than a shower.

Anyway, to my question. I started wearing on my own, hoping to get accustomed to it for long term us before asking her to be my key holder again. I find that any device I wear seems to push into my balls a little. This isn’t uncomfortable or hurt in any way. Admittedly, my balls are much larger than my penis. What I am finding is when there is rubbing along the front of my balls, it causes me to discharge a little. It hasn’t been much, but today I wore khakis to work and I had a small wet spot. I put some padding in my underwear to absorb.
    The sensation of walking and having the rubbing feels good. Is this a sensation that eventually goes away? It’s not enough to make me orgasm, but it does feel pleasant without stimulation to my penis.

I really want to present this to my soon to be keyholder in a way that makes me and her feel comfortable. I’m my head, I am ready to start this journey and she is also eager to control. I just don’t want to have to start again because this could be the end of the chastity experimentation. Thank you for your input.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    praps if your wored tight knickers it wud stop the rubbings a bit.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    You may adjust to it with time. Keep wearing it and if leaking is an issue, try a liner pad, like women wear, to absorb the liquids. Good luck and enjoy.

sissy veronique likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    part of the problem at the moment may be that you're thinking about it a lot as well as the actual physical sensations. That will calm down over time.

5. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    That is probably true. I have been thinking a lot about it.

Update: It is getting better. The wife knows I am trying it out again. Our anniversary is on Sunday, so I am thinking of giving her the key then. I know that is a big risk, but this is something we both have been trying to do and want as a part of our relationship. Fingers crossed!

6. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    I wanted to give everyone an update. This has been an interesting and rewarding journey, especially over the past 2 months. I was self locking and hoping to have my willing lady be my key holder. she had always agreed, but did not want me whining about being uncomfortable. The preference was that I figure out what I needed on my own.
    Fast forward from August, I have been locked and I gave my wife both keys. She has both with discretion and I wanted it that way.
    One day, she came in and wanted sex. She unlocked me and we started to get intimate. She walked in the bathroom and came back with a clone a Willy. She said she doesn’t want to give up my penis, but I needed to give up being intimate with her. This seemed fun, so I went with it.
    For those of you who have ever done this, it is an amusing process and actually pretty fun to do together. She wanted to do the mold and make the dildo. She poured the liquid silicone into the mold. She then said, “It’s time.” And locked me back up. Once the lock clicked, she took the key and dropped it into the mold! I was so shocked. I asked her what she was doing . She said this was the way we were holding on to the emergency key! She said that she can use it to please her self and know that I can not get the same pleasure.
    This was 19 days ago. I cannot stop thinking about it. She also has used it on a number of occasions with me present.
    She went on a work trip on Sunday night. It is Wednesday now. She called me earlier this evening and told me she went to an adult book store and found a harness that my member fits in. She said she can’t wait to come home on Friday so I can try it on.
    This was definitely the hottest thing we have ever tried.
    We also discussed it as the emergency key. The material is such that we could use a knife if we need to to get it open.

Rectrix likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @loctnloaded and as well if She put on harness then you cud be peg with your own willy. :)

Xileh likes this.
  8. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    THAT is the most creative solution for a spare key I have read about. Good luck, I think you will need it.

9. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    Believe it or not, I would love that. I am super into anal play. Her… not so much. She said she is willing to try it but wants to continue exploring what we are doing for now. That doesn’t mean I can’t explore on my own!

10. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    It is! We are enjoying the teasing. I’m not so sure what she means when she says, “Your cock is the key to my happiness”. Is that a compliment?!?

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’d second good underwear, for me it has to be briefs, thongs or jocks. Forget about boxers, you end up getting pulled down one leg or the other and it’s just uncomfortable. Briefs will keep everything centre and in place, this can also reduce chaffing.

12. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    Here’s an update:
    It has been a while. I left you back in September after our exploration with the emergency key. Since then, I have been locked almost exclusively. I was super excited to get started again. That excitement led to No unlock until Thanksgiving. When I was finally unlocked, she took the dildo and held it to her penis and there was some noticeable shrinkage. She got worried and said that wasn’t her intent. I was unlocked for a day and the size became more comparable. She felt better about that and I was soon locked again without any pleasure.
    One great thing about being in chastity for me is the lack of stimulation orgasm. I have a very sensitive prostate and I am able to relieve pressure on a regular basis. I had mentioned that she was not a fan of pegging. Well, right before the Christmas holiday, she gave me the present I was yearning. So good!
    Since then, we have been exploring and having more fun. The head game of having a mold of your own penis not only giving your lover and orgasm but giving you one as well is something I can’t really explain.
    with the start of the new year, we are looking forward to continuing on this journey. We are of course always open to suggestions!

13. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    I need to journal here more often.

Things have become more routine over the past few months. I have occasionally been unlocked but only for cleaning and grooming. We have not had PIV sex since January and there does not seem to be any end in sight for that. My KH has also locked up all of the toys to further control any release that I have. Especially the clone toy. There’s something about looking at and holding the mould of my penis that makes me yearn for an erection. I haven’t cheated anyway, but just more control for her. I’ve the summers, I lifeguard at a water park. I am concerned about being locked while in a bathing suit. The suit is loose, but if/when I am in the water, I am afraid of it showing. She so far has stated that release isn’t an option but she is willing to go with a smaller cage. Any thoughts or ideas on that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice