New to this

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stone_bn, Mar 16, 2010.

1. stone_bn

stone_bn Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    Hello I hve been werinf the exobelt extreme on and off for 8 weeks. The longest I have worn it has been 6 days and had tottake it off because it rubbed me raw. My wife is vanilla/ sub, but has been supportive of this move (I came out to her of me needs/desires in Deemeber). We have been married 22 years. When i told her about kink, chastity and t need for pain she was neot even aware of these thngs. So far it has worked out fairly well, she has remarked how loving I have become. She has agreed to comtrol all of my orgasm's and is considering letting me see a sadist on the side for my pain needs. Last night she gave me my 2nd prostate massage and I had my first O in 3 weeks and although it was through me fucking her it actually was quit painful when I released. have others experienced this..that after some time the ) actually seems numbing?

2. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    very good for you

once wifes see how well they are treated they tend to agree with chastity very fast

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    Welcome to the mansion :)

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice