New to this...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Call me Ishmael, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Call me Ishmael

Call me Ishmael New member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    Hi, everyone!

After convincing my wife that it was a good idea, I bought myself a chastity cage to try and cure a chronic masturbation problem. My habit was destroying our sex life, but I couldn't find a way to stop. Now I'm locked up, my wife has the keys, and masturbation is no longer an option.

The longest I've been locked up for is 6 days. After that it became pretty uncomfortable. Now I'm back in my cage after a few days off.

Any tips on how to make this more comfortable would be appreciated! The cage I have is steel, so it's pretty heavy. Thanks!

Ishmael.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Hi. Like the rest of us you locked it up and went too long. You need to get used to the cage slowly. Wear it a few hours each day gradually increasing the length of time according to comfort. Your skin needs to adjust to a ring much like the skin under a wedding band gets. It took me a few weeks to just wear it during the day and 3 months before I could wear it 24/7.

The smallest ring that you can slip a fingertip under is going to be more comfortable in the long run. The tighter the ring, the less it moves around and rubs you raw. If you keep on like you are going you are going to be taking a lot of breaks. I know because I tried your way and I ended up spending days waiting for my skin to heal every few days. You sort of need to build a callus where the ring goes although your skin does not harden like a callus. Your skin needs to toughen up and the best way to do that is gradually.

I bought three of the leading brands of chastity devices seeking one that was comfortable for long term wear. None of them worked and none are designed for 24/7/365 wear. The only way I got comfort was buying a custom made Jailbird. I think you will find that the guys here who are locked 24/7 every day, are wearing a custom made cage. Hope this helps.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Howdy, guess it would help to know what kind of device, where it's uncomfortable, and its dimensions compared to your flacid dimensions.

Custom is indeed the way to go for long term, but until then a cheaper device with the dimensions that are near your own can be nearly custom. I used to use a device that I bought for 28 bucks. It was a little bit long but worked just fine, and after I did a little customizing of my own(using a dremel to buff it smoother, squeezing the front bars a lil closer, and grinding the brass integrated lock down a lil), it was ok for 24/7, and wore it pretty much constantly for 4 months. The cheaper ones are also nice to narrow down your size when ordering your custom device.

So let us know the details and maybe we can figure out the issue, or give you some solutions.

4. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with above work slow... I have a custom now and no troubles but it took time to get to being locked for prolonged periods of time

5. Call me Ishmael

Call me Ishmael New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice! I may have been in too much of a hurry. The cage I have has three solid rings. I tried the biggest one first, but that was very loose. The middle one fits better, but is still a little loose. I've tried to use the smallest, but just cannot get into it. I was thinking of getting a cage with a hinged ring, but that looked like it might irritate. Cage.PNG
    This is the cage I have. I get most irritation from the end of the post where it meets my body. I thought of Dremel-ing it smoother, but might try putting some self-adhesive rubber on that spot. The length seems pretty good.

New to cage likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If that's your only irritant I say dremel away, polish and enjoy. Most people have more serious issues like burning of the sack too small of a gap etc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice