New to this world, seeking advices

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by STRINT, Apr 19, 2017.

1. STRINT

STRINT New member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Hi!

I'm a 21 years old male who wants to start playing with chastity. I haven't bought any device yet, but planning in the close future.
    I've been browsing this site and subreddits to acquire as much information as i could.
    I would like to seek some answers to my remaining questions which I couldn't find and also a little bit of help to get a device which suits my stinger.

My girlfriend aims to lock me up 3-5 days long.
    I'm uncircumsized with relatively long foreskin.
    I'm a grower, my flaccid length is 8cm (9 if i include the foreskin). 16,5 cm when erect. Also I heavily increase in girth.
    My budget is around 80-100$.
    I lurked around and saw good reviews on devices that can be bought at Uberkinky.

These are ones I found the most promising:

1. http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/spiral-stainless-steel-male-chastity-device-92662.html (short version)
    2. http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/attica-chastity-cage-82646.html
    3. http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/master-series-solitary-extreme-confinement-chastity-cage-84556.html (this one might be wicked small)

What are your opinions?

Also I have three more questions if you don't mind,

1. Is coconout oil is good for lubricant? Or i should get a proper lubricant?

2. I'm pretty much afraid of night time erections, so I was looking around to get a solution to the ball pulling. On this site I found that some members put a shoelace to the base ring and then tie it behind their waists. In theory this would make the ring stay close to your body, countering the ball stretch. However the erection will be still there in the shaft of your penis right? Is this a good way to get rid of the potential hazards of circulation loss? What does it feel like to get erect with a technique like this?

3. Another way to reduce night time erections were to wear tight fit boxers. How good is it?

Thank you for your replies in advance,
    Sincerely, StrInt

PS1.: I know that custom devices are the best (MM, etc), but I want to try one before moving to them.
    PS2.: I'm a medical student and was thinking about why the heck there are no studies regarding chastity and men health? (e.g. fertility, size reduction, etc.) Maybe I shall do the first (JK) :D

2. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Stay away from the small one. Your shaft will end up all bunched up inside of your body just outside of your pubic bone. Either of the other two should be fine for daytime wear. What does it feel like, well, it feels like the shaft of your penis is curled up inside of you trying to get out, pushing the device toward the ground and pulling your balls into the space between the shaft sleeve and the base ring.

I don't wear mine at night because the night time erections would interfere with my sleep. I don't know about a shoe string. Sounds like a good way to pull the device and thus your balls (again) into the space between the base ring and the shaft sleeve.

Any oil/lubircant is fine. I just use hand lotion around the glans when installing, and the shaft after installed. Otherwise the bunched up skin gets a burning sensation.

there is no hazard of circulation loss. There is plenty of room between the shaft sleeve and the base ring.

Don't get a custom device until you have something you like.
    As a medical student you may be interested in knowing that my penis has gotten larger since installing a device. Erections during the daytime have stretched my suspensory ligament while being free at night and allowing night time erections has allowed plenty of regular penile exercise. I have grown over 1/4 inch.

Also the open bars of the devices that you are looking at may cause your exposed skin to become overly sensitive I love my device, however I have ordered a metal Holy Trainer clone to counter this and reduce friction to my sensitive bits.

3. superchef08

superchef08 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    Hello young man
    If you and your girlfriend want a private consultant in the art of male Chastity and
    Sex drive reduction I can help.
    I will need 4 photos of your penis soft
    And hard
    Then we can search EBay
    For a comfortable wearable penis Chastity
    If you want my help
    Send me an email to
    chefphil64@yahoo.CO.
    My girlfriend aims to lock me up 3-5 days long.
    I'm uncircumsized with relatively long foreskin.
    I'm a grower, my flaccid length is 8cm (9 if i include the foreskin). 16,5 cm when erect. Also I heavily increase in girth.
    My budget is around 80-100$.
    I lurked around and saw good reviews on devices that can be bought at Uberkinky.

These are ones I found the most promising:

1. http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/spiral-stainless-steel-male-chastity-device-92662.html (short version)
    2. http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/attica-chastity-cage-82646.html
    3. http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/master-series-solitary-extreme-confinement-chastity-cage-84556.html (this one might be wicked small)

What are your opinions?

Also I have three more questions if you don't mind,

1. Is coconout oil is good for lubricant? Or i should get a proper lubricant?

2. I'm pretty much afraid of night time erections, so I was looking around to get a solution to the ball pulling. On this site I found that some members put a shoelace to the base ring and then tie it behind their waists. In theory this would make the ring stay close to your body, countering the ball stretch. However the erection will be still there in the shaft of your penis right? Is this a good way to get rid of the potential hazards of circulation loss? What does it feel like to get erect with a technique like this?

3. Another way to reduce night time erections were to wear tight fit boxers. How good is it?

Thank you for your replies in advance,
    Sincerely, StrInt

PS1.: I know that custom devices are the best (MM, etc), but I want to try one before moving to them.
    PS2.: I'm a medical student and was thinking about why the heck there are no studies regarding chastity and men health? (e.g. fertility, size reduction, etc.) Maybe I shall do the first (JK) :D[/QUOTE]

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Most of us started off with a CB6000. It is a good starter cage to see if you like chastity. It is a two sizes fit all cage, so no worries about measurements other than length. Most who try chastity end up stopping after the initial excitement wears off. It is one thing to be aroused by thinking about it and much different when you are actually denied an orgasm and your penis is burning from chafing.

A sure way to quit chastity is to jump into the deep end of the pool the first time. You should first wear the device a few hours a day to let your skin get used to it or else you will have red painful skin on your scrotum. Do not try to put it on and go 24/7 right away. That is the quickest path to failure. It took me two weeks just to wear it all day and two more months before I wore it 24/7. You need to go slowly, even with your orgasm denial period. Going too fast will usually not end well. Baby steps and you can do it. It took me 4 years to get so comfortable with my custom Jailbird that I hardly notice it anymore. You want to go slowly to avoid chafing and skin irritation, because once that happens you have to take it off and wait a few days to heal. Good luck and go slow.

Zaar31 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice