New to this site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stephieonshow, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Stephieonshow

Stephieonshow New member

Retired
    London (north) UK
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Hi Just signed up. So how do I start? I am a submissive, a cuck, a developing bi persona, though still coming to terms with that an owned sissy with a Black Dom and married to a lady who knows nothing as far as I know about all this. I guess much of this has been suppressed since I was around 12 but a life of failure as a man sexually and as I have aged even the capacity to fight my emotional inadequacies has declined and unsurprisingly all those suppressed elements have come to the far especially when a Dom saw through me and forced me to come to terms with them. That was transformational. I have played with chastity for some years but only the last 3 or 4 in any way seriously. Now with my Dom I am caged in his presence so that our roles are defined and to enhance my feminine transformation so that my addiction to Black cock becomes the natural focus of my actions despite in no way actually fancying men, I guess its all a power thing for me where humiliation which I so feared when I was trying to perform as a man becomes the very essence of my arousal now as a sissy. The responses the cage causes in me very much feminises me emotionally and physically and the internal feelings it creates and focuses within just defines me as a female in my mind and my Dom as a true man freeing me up to behave naturally as a submissive, cock hungry sissy taking away the stress of performing as a male.

I am sure cages have different effects on others but that is what they do to me, I have various metal and plastic ones and I find they have different effects the metal ones make me conscious of being submissive and controlled whereas my soft silicone ones simply eliminate any real sense of being male at all as they become a natural part of you and focus any responses totally internally. I still remember the times when I instinctively put my hand there to play with it while being stimulated by images or stories and the shock in feeling softness where my penis should be. For a moment your heart misses a beat and your brain thinks that you no longer have a cock at all just soft skin there, that is an immensely erotic and charged feeling and when your brain gets into gear it still sees what is there is a clit a wonderful contrast to the feelings a metal cage gives.

So that is where I am at the moment with still much to learn and experience but a great wish that I had surrendered to my needs a lot earlier.

stephie

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    wonderful.

and welcome

3. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Welcome. I know that you will enjoy this site.

4. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Welcome, and enjoy the community here. I think you will find much support and information here at the Mansion.

5. Stephieonshow

Stephieonshow New member

Retired
    London (north) UK
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    thank you so much

6. RhiannonT

RhiannonT Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Welcome! Enjoy the forums!

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice