New to this lifestyle and cage won't stay on!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Uxorious, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    I am here because I am uxorious. My heart is gushing with affection for my Mistress and I need to express it. Right now my main problem is that I have the Fantasy C-Ringz Extreme Silocon Cock-Blocker and I use the smallest ring and it still is quite escapable. When I first put it on it seems tight enough but in no time my scrotum relaxes and I am able to slip out. I am dying to be put in chastity for real! What am I doing wrong with my cage? Does any cage actually work? Do I have to spend by hundreds of dollars to get a real cage that locks me up and keep me locked up until my Queen lets me out? I mean, I will spend the money if I must. I just want to make sure that the next purchase is not a cheap toy and a waste of money.

I also want to know how to create an avatar for this group. Thank you all for reading this!

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    I just had a look and I can see that this is not going to be successful for most people. The paradox for chastity is that the best device for you to wear is the smallest, most confining cage you can wear without cutting off any blood supply or causing any swelling or rubbing. This has far too much space for you to grow into. The way the sheath attaches to the ring also looks very suspect.

There is a lot of advice in the mansion covering devices from the cheap Chinese imports to really expensive custom built devices. The main thing to do is have a look for threads in the section dealing with buying devices and start there. I wear a Holy Trainer which fits really comfortably but isn't secure, so if you need to be really locked up then it isn't for you.

Adameve388 and spider203 like this.
  3. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for that message, Jasmic68. I will consider what you have said. Thanks again.

4. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Welcome @Uxorious to Chastity Mansion. You will find a wealth of knowledge here. Mostly from many males that have first-hand experience with nearly every device out there. My husband started off with a CB6000 first. He says it was good because it came with so many different sized rings and was somewhat adjustable. I don't ever use that device on him anymore because it is too complicated for me to put on him by myself. He has told me it is still the one that he would recommend first time users. Hope this helps.

Queensbitch, Jasmic68 and Uxorious like this.
  5. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:

6. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    SWe

7. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    Going to look into that! Thanks!

8. SlaveMike

SlaveMike Member

Albuquerque, NM, USA
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    I have found that the best devices are stainless steel. Plastic tends to be difficult to keep clean without removal and silicon is too flexible and pliable to be secure. Amazon has several solid stainless steel devices (not chrome plated) for around $50 usd. I currently am secured with one from manhood academy with a 45mm base ring. At first, I tried a 50mm ring but slipped right out. the 45mm seems secure, but I'm sure if I tried, I could get my penis out. I have a 40mm ring on order so we'll see how that works out. I guess my point is to try and try again until you find one that works for you. I will go with stainless steel every time.

9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Definitely don't get any device described as chrome plated. They are not suitable for long term wear and can at best be described as toys.

10. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    My CB6000 base ring to big next size down was to small so I took the smaller one and filed it out to the perfict fit. When it was time to upgrade I went custom made with MM Jailbird stayed with smaller ring and egg shaped the ring so it squeezes the sides and allows bloodflow underside of ball sack

11. Foolish

Foolish Member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Read up on a lot of devices and, as others have said, on various threads here. Some things I have learned to look for include:
    - metal is best, although custom surgical nylon devices such as from Custom Chastity work well, and I think Evotion Wearables look promising too. Key is no/minimal flexibility or stretch.
    - if not pierced (which is my case), you need a "ball trap" type. Look at the gap between the base ring and the cage - it should be just large enough for your sack to fit without cutting off circulation, but definitely too small for your small ball (yes, we all have one smaller than the other) to slip through. Some say that 3/8" is good place to start, but if you are high and tight you may need a little more, while if the boys hang real loose you may need less (1/4" is about the smallest I have seen). 3/8" works fine for me.
    - base ring - go as small as you can without cutting off circulation. This will do two things: help control erections, and minimize the chance of pulling your penis out of the cage (while soft) to masturbate. Even if you do that (i.e., cheat), a small base ring will make it really hard to get your penis back in without having to ask for the key...
    - finally, cage diameter. Carefully and honestly measure your flaccid diameter. If buying something off the shelf, look for something that is close to your size. If ordering a custom device let them know your actual (softest, not shriveled) diameter and length. This is no time to exaggerate to try and impress anyone.

I think there are some OK metal devices out there that are relatively inexpensive, but be careful of "cheap" devices as they may be inferior materials, such as chrome plating as noted. It's your body, and while it may be her cock you are the one that will suffer from dermatitis, infection and gangrene if you attach something toxic to it (ok, gangrene may be going a bit far). The CB-6000 range is good as a starter to help you figure all this out, but I agree it is not a good long term device. It has 5 different base ring diameters and 4 different gap settings, so you can find out what works. I actually ended up throwing mine out once I got a custom metal device. Also, DO NOT use the CB-6000 base ring and spacing as the specs for a custom device. I have found that I needed a larger base ring with the CB-6000 due to its bulky shape and cross-section, yet with a custom metal device (nice smooth ring, round in cross section) I needed about two sizes smaller.

Good luck.

PS: For avatar, click on your user name at the top of any page and select the appropriate link. You can upload any photo you like.

Uxorious and Jasmic68 like this.
  12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    But we do prefer avatars that aren't pictures of locked up penises.

Thatgirl and bnd2plz like this.
  13. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    Thank

14. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    I am going to look into all the information you all have kindly told me. In the meantime, it occurred to me that I could try to use my device with a smaller ring that locks. It's easy to find rings, but does anyone know where to get individual rings that lock?

15. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    While considering smaller rings, also consider that each person's anatomy may be slightly different from the next. For me, I couldn't find a ball ring small enough to prevent slipping out, so I wrapped one side of it with dental floss (like my high school sweetheart did my class ring) to build it up and make the inside diameter smaller on one side. Once I found the correct size, I painted it with nail polish and it has worked perfectly for several months now. All said, the selection and fit of a device is a most personal thing and you will keep struggling until you find the one solution that's "just right"!

danijean001 likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity cage wont stay in place

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice