New to this forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Smaug, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    I joined a few days ago and am just getting around to introduction, sorry for the delay. I am 50, very happily married for 16 years and we have been using chastity and D/s for about 8 years off and on, right now it's on LOL:HappyDay: When I approached my wife 8 years ago about D/s and chastity she was very apprehensive about them. Majesty is not dominant by nature, she is actually quite submissive actually so this has been a struggle for us. She agreed to a chastity belt purchase and I made some promises in order to get it. I promised to quit smoking and drinking alcohol, and she allowed me to buy a belt from Access Denied. I bought the adjustable model and am thankful I did as my weight has changed a lot over the years. I bought all the adjustment pieces I needed before they went out of business. Well I was able to quit smoking and drinking. We like to use chastity and discipline for behavioral modification as it does work really well for that.Lately we are using chastity to help me lose weight, I got to where I couldn't even wear my belt, even with the biggest inserts. I have lost about 12 pound now and can wear my belt again. At one point I got a PA and ordered a Lori's tube, what a mistake. My PA migrated, it's like my body rejected the jewelry. I let Mistress Lori know so she made the tube with a testes ring instead of for a PA. The tube fits perfect as does the ring but the lock is crap and wont even tighten up anymore. I also have made a homemade device from pvc for the tube, it is a curved tube held on by a homemade testes ring, it is actually very secure and i am wearing that right now. I wear my stainless belt at night and my tube in the day, I am an auto tech and the belt is not very practical to work in. Majesty doesn't hold the keys as i am changing twice a day, she probably doesn't want to hold them anyway. I have used Elise Suttons philosophy of stealth submission to draw out my Queens natural dominance:cat: unfortunately she doesn't seem to have any natural dominance to draw out. It is difficult as I don't want to top from the bottom. I quietly submit to her, but wish she was more interested in D/s activities.
    I hope I didn't go on to long with this post but am looking forward to getting to know some of you folks here. I have been active in the past with D/s and chastity sites like Vanilla and Spice, and also lockmeup.com. My screen name in those places was ce_locked.

Smaug

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Welcome!

Ah, someone with experience.

So here you're wishing for a Dominant Wife. And, of course one wants to be careful for what one wishes. Dominant Wife might have you at the gym three times daily until the weight came off. And never mind the potential embarrassment of changing, She'll hold the keys.

:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice