new to this and asking a favor of experienced couples

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ed Brock, Aug 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ed Brock

Ed Brock Member

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    Hi,
    We're kind-of new to chastity. We've had the device for over a year and my wife likes it more and more. She enjoys it when it is on, but doesn't initiate or tell me to put it back on. I think she is nervous about liking it TOO much. It's like she is hesitant to cross an imaginary line between bedroom game to something more regular.

Fairly regularly, I leave her little notes. Before she leaves for work, I'll leave her a note that says, TGIF, or "love you" or offer words support if I know she is going to face a tough day. I often print out sexy memes to slip in the notes to keep a little spice in our day to day. The problem is many memes are so over the top, have leather dommes, or just don't fit for us.

So, I was hoping one of you good folks might write a note, take a picture of the note with a cage in the picture and share it. The note could say something like, "honey after your shower, put this back on. Luv you!" I'd love to include something like that in one of our little love notes. Maybe it would help her feel more comfortable with enjoying keeping me locked.

Thanks in advance!!
    Ed.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You can find many useful memes on the chastity captions blogs on Tumblr.

3. Ed Brock

Ed Brock Member

Local Time:
    Hi, Thank you. Believe me, I am no stranger to chastity sites on tumblr :) I have searched and searched. I am looking for something pretty tame. A picture of a note that a busy wife might leave her husband. Thank you so much!!!

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Not sure why you would want things written by someone other than you to be honest

5. Guest 4454

Guest 4454 Member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Ed,

Sounds like you are married to my wife... stated differently, some women are simply not that into it.

Been locked On and Off 4 years, maybe longer. For many working women, kids, bills, home chores (even if I try to do them all,) life is just too busy.

We get locked, we think about it 90% of our waking time and 100% of our sleep duration. We get addicted, we get modified in our behavior... but they, for the most part, they stay the same.

If your wife is not a dom type, you’d be hard pressed to make her into one, which I’d recommend you don’t try.

XO

6. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    ED,

Some good advice here. My wife and I started about the same way. As time went on she grew to love having me locked up. She would be shy about saying it but if I asked her point blank she would say yes, she loves it.

Maybe instead of hinting for her to tell you to put your belt on you go ahead and just do it and let her know you are securly locked up for her. Leave her the key and go about your business. Thank her in a note with flowers for allowing you to show her how much you appreciate her for all she does for you and the both of you as a couple. Let her know being in chastity will help you focus on her needs and making her happy. That you wish to be a better husband to her. My wife loves to hear things like that.
    You might want to start leaving it on as well. It will help you learn things you never knew before when you don't have your play thing free to play with. Ask your wife to hold the key for a week, then two, then a month and so on. Your wife will love it so much. 90% of the wives are not too sure about the whole thing until it's real for them. When you please her sexually by hand or mouth and she is free to not HAVE to do the the same for you, that is bliss for many women. She'll take care of you when SHE'S ready to.
    A lot of us here are locked 24/7 and are only let out when our wives think we deserve it or want to play with us (like a toy!!). Like all good women, they ALWAYS put their toys away when their done!! LOL You'll be giving up masturbating at will but will be gaining a whole new life and wife!

Enjoy it!

PM me if you want

Jail Bird

Fred manns and Rectrix like this.
  7. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Tumblr account grumpy2017 posts some pretty tame things IMO. Check them out.

8. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    As a pretty vanilla keyholder myself, I struggle also. This seems to be part of my makeup. Although I know my Darling would love a lot more attention, and rougher play it is a struggle for me to enjoy those things as much as he does, so he simply accepts what I want to do. If you want to wear your devise more, tell her in those words. Simply talking sometimes can be more erotic than others words. Use your phone camera to take a pic and send it to her via instant message. This effort on your part may give her more of a thrill than the stock images on the internet. Not everything is as perfect as it can be portrayed, and finding what turns her on is more of a key to your keyholder than many of the things you read. We started with one romantic thing a month. Then he had to use his imagination. That will mean more to her than the sexual part of of being locked up. If you display putting her first in everyday life and try romance, it may have the desired effect of spicing up the play in areas. But remember to communicate with her and make sure it is not always about what you want but what you want to do for her.

Rectrix and L-u-c-y like this.
  9. Ed Brock

Ed Brock Member

Local Time:
    Thank you! exactly what I am looking for! :)

OscartheTurtle likes this.
  10. Ed Brock

Ed Brock Member

Local Time:
    Hi, I wanted an example of a note written by a women telling her husband to lock it back up.
    Thank you. No, she is not a domme. But she does like chastity.

11. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    My wife and I have been doing this for over 3 years, my wife is fairly vanilla but every now and then she'll surprise me with her domme side. she's never been one to tell me to lock up unless I've gone a couple of days and then she'll want me locked. I think the reason she doesn't tell me to do it is because she expects me to do it automatically in a relatively short time.

Maybe your wife wants you to take the initiative knowing you want this lifestyle as well as her, ask her what she'd prefer. If you do take the initiative yourself you can prove to her how serious you are about being chaste for her and I'd imagine she'd appreciate and respect your gesture. There's a good chance that if you lock yourself and make it a habit she'll expect you to lockup for her after each release. If you stray from that norm in say 6 months or so I think she'd be disappointed and ask you why you haven't locked up for her yet. Worth a try to see if that's what she wants...

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    One activity that I started, one because I think I’ve seen every single chastity type gif or meme, two because it’s so hard to find one that matches us.... is to make your own.

Pretty easy, find pic, download meme app, put in pic, put the words you want.

I sometimes have to look hard for pics that aren’t over the top, but when we get into a back and forth sexually, the dirtier ones come up too.

Good luck

13. Ed Brock

Ed Brock Member

Local Time:
    Hi, Thank you for the words of wisdom. I really appreciate it. We have had "the talk" a few times and she is always into it when we're talking. She has had no problem holding the key in the past. But only after I put it on myself. I have asked her to remind me or tell me to put it on. I think she is just too shy, or she forgets, or life gets in the way. I wanted to give her an example of how she might do it without doing it face to face. Thanks.

14. Ed Brock

Ed Brock Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the idea. I will put it on more regularly

15. Guest 4454

Guest 4454 Member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM

From my observation, even though we are the ones putting the lock on, it’s the key holder that we seek to lock.

You said it best “she forgets” or “life gets in the way” etc. This chasity “thing” is quite the burden on the key holders and some may just not to be bothered (despite the benefits to them.)

I even suggested to my kh to demand her quiet, that I would not be allowed to talk about it, to even punish if I do, but it never stands the reality test.

Once locked we truly belong to them, just like a pet, but if you have pets, you know they are a lot of work... :)

Don’t give up hope...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice