New to this- 10 days in

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tinynails0, Jun 22, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Sounds familiar! Enjoy the journey. We don’t avoid PIV sex entirely; when I am allowed to cum every month or more, we have been doing it through PIV. Between times, when I am not caged, my wife does like her penis inside her, but not to shoot it’s load. I keep good and hard, as he finished herself off with a toy. Lying there, cuddling her after she has cum, her cock twitches a bit but doesn’t get release. The good thing is that it’s ready for her whenever she next want to play with it or use it. I am her sex plaything. Marvellous feeling.

Headtrip likes this.
  2. tinynails0

tinynails0 Member

Local Time:
    so, full 2 weeks locked without orgasm and have had some sort of sex with my wife ever since giving her the key. Either i have licked her out or fingered her everyday since starting this journey.

Its been overwhelming how much she has gotten into it, she was pretty vanilla a week ago. She tied me up on saturday night and dressed in sexy lingerie which i didnt ask for, she has never done that before and we are together nearly 17 years. i was going down on her, cuddling and general sexy time for two hours . she flogged me a little and used a pin wheel which was amazing and i never knew flogging might be a turn on but it is

she is wetter than i have ever seen her before and shes been reading/researching herself..

We have still a target of 10 orgasms before i might be unlocked. i have worked it down to 6

I have ordered a strapon as i miss the action of penetrating her on top and it will give another toy to play with.

I have also ordered a phillips one blade trimmer to use on my balls as i still get uncomfortable with my poorly shaved balls that i used a beard trimmer on

Headtrip and Bill249017 like this.
  3. tinynails0

tinynails0 Member

Local Time:
    21 days in now. i have used a strapon on my kh/wife. I'm feeling a lot more confident in myself sexually. wife has had daily orgasms now. Things are much better.

she set a target of 10 orgasms and we have 1 left to go. I have been trimming my balls a bit more often without removing the cage.

wife has thought this was a bit strange at first but has fallen in love with it and her role. it has done wonders for our relationship. who knows where we will go next

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Only 9 orgasms in 21 days! Must try harder!

6. tinynails0

tinynails0 Member

Local Time:
    She’s only had the key for 10 days, it was a week and half before I got her involved having self locked

7. tinynails0

tinynails0 Member

Local Time:
    so after 27 days of no orgasm and being locked my kh unlocked me on saturday night.

she teased me and said i wasnt allowed to cum, but eventually i had my penis inside her and she said i was allowed to come.

i had hit my target of 10 orgasms for her to release me mid week but we agreed to wait until saturday when we could have a few drinks and enjoy ourselves. I managed to get a butt plug into the mix as well

so what should my next release goal be? how can i subtly introduce feminisation/anal/other?

8. tinynails0

tinynails0 Member

Local Time:
    just an update- we have moved away from goal based lockups.

i'm now in a semi state of permanent locking as in it's been almost 2 whole months and i have been out of the cage for 2 days after we had had PIV sex.

i'm not locked indefinitly and have been for about 3 weeks now. i'm in a 30mm steel cage now which i got off the internet. i have a HT3 knock off nub coming some time soon.

I have used a strap on with my kh as in i penetrated with a strapon which was fun and she has taken me out of the cage, got me worked up and then made me put the cage back on without coming. She also has used a wand on my balls which i took away just before i came as there would be punishments for cumming wihtout permission. i'm open to ideas for this as well

so far so much fun. The excitement has dropped a bit but we still very much talk about it. not sure what the next steps should be

9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I think you should continue to follow @Headtrip initial advice. Be honest. Ask her what she’s liked and tell her the things you’ve enjoyed so far.
    You’ll know what direction she’ll want to lead you in going forward.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice