New to the site so ladies how about some help

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ms. Brenda, Apr 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Ms. Brenda

Ms. Brenda Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Hi everyone

My name is Ms. Brenda and I found this website on my hubby's laptop so have been lurking for a while. Today I decided to join as I could use some help from the ladies here.

We have been married for 20 years now so hubby is really not the same man I married but I keep him around to look after my needs.It was 10 years ago that I caught hubby wearing one of my nighties one night after coming home early. Silly fool fell asleep watching TV so I grabbed my camera and proceeded to take a few shots without him knowing. Next I kicked him to wake him up which was a sight I still remember today. Anyways after making him sit there explaining why I should not kick him out a decision was made by me that if he wants to wear women's clothes then he will have his own. Of course there would be a price for this which would start with him taking over the housework. Needless to say he was not impressed and promised not to touch my nighties again.

It was too late as when I make up my mind he should know there is no changing it. Besides I had pictures to send his mom, sister and a few of my friends if he did not live up to his knew role.................my maid.

So there is a bit about the past which for the most part has gone well. A few months ago after looking at his laptop again I learn he not only comes here but goes to sites looking at chastity devices. He makes my job so easy that I ordered him the Curve. One night after we came home from a party with him being a bit drunk it was my chance to outfit him with my new toy.

Oh yes he has rebelled however I don't pay much attention since before the Curve he was getting lazy around the house. Now I have stepped it up a notch with one more idea. This is where I need your help ladies. I have decided from my reading here and other sites that a strapon might help get my hubby maid back on track. He really needs to know who is boss and that this is no game.

I love my hubby so don't want to hurt him .........too much. How large a strapon can the average male take at one time. I prefer to get one that is long enough so I can get him used to it bit by bit. It is t he diameter that has me stumped.

Any ideas?

Ms. Brenda

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    Hi Brenda...And Welcome to Mansion!!!

I would start his anal training with a set of nice butt plugs, you can buy a 3 pack of them in 3 different sizes, start out with the small one, make him wear it for all day for a week, then move up to the larger size, then the largest. After a month or so he shouldnt have too much of a problem with a med-large size strap on but I would urge you to go slow at first. Its easy to get carried away with a strapon and real easy to rip something so work him up to it.

Have fun!!!

Mistress Michelle

3. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ms. Brenda, i am certainly underqualified as a Lady, but i can speak from experience about being introduced -- twice -- to "invasion from behind."

First time was a disaster. There had been no training, no build-up and not enough lube. She became frustrated, as She was unable to get anything other than the smallest plug inside.

Second time was with someone who knew more of what to do and a plug was not used. Instead, there was an initial invasion with fingers and lots of lube. And She used a strap-on dildo that was one of those gel-type ones. Since the dildo was compressible and since the use of lube was generous, everything slid in great. And the particular strap-on was positioned in such a way that it caused Her pleasure. While not enough to cause an orgasm, it was great foreplay for Her.

So, for a beginner, use lots of lube. A dildo will open him up and may be a good precursor to Your requiring him to giving You a rollicking orgasm after you have plugged him.

As time goes on, You may choose to expand his capacity. It might be a good idea to purchase a "Feeldoe" to increase Your pleasure as You routinely penetrate him preparatory to stretching his backside to any size You might prefer.

4. Ms. Brenda

Ms. Brenda Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Michelle

Thank you so much for your reply. I was really hoping to buy a one size fits all strapon however your advice makes perfect sense. I'll let you know how I make out in a week or two,

All the best
    Brenda

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ms. Brenda one thing i would like to suggest along these lines is too always use a condom especially if you are using any kind of plug or dildo that is not glass or metal. There is one really good reason for this. If your lube tends to dry out, as it will, the condom will slide on the plug or dildo instead of the gel, silicone or rubber type dildo/plug grabbing onto the wall of the anus and causing possible tearing. i have heard this is not as big a factor with glass/metal as they don't have that tackiness to them that the other materials do.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. Ms. Brenda

Ms. Brenda Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi again

Well after reading your replies I decided to go for the butt plug of which hubby is not too fond of yet. Little does he know what is in store for him in the near future. He does walk kind if funny which makes me chuckle at times.

Stay tuned for more when I get time to write

Bye for now
    Brenda

7. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    Hi Brenda, welcome to the Forum

I'd echo everything said here. You could always make the anal training part of the fun anyway. I started my hub off with a leather harness and three different size butt plugs - the largest being a punishment, the medium is a "discipline re enforcement" device. I tend to make him wear it when I give him a task to do that he would usually hate (DIY being top of the list). I have found that he then sexualises the task and happily gets on with it.

It was tough for him at first (being a total virgin in this area) but we then moved onto a smallish strap on and we always used a condom as its better for lubricant and to my mind, a lot more hygenic. He is now a complete arse slut, so much so that I have upsized although I still take it gently and make sure he gives me plenty of feedback .I have looked at the Feeldoes but I do like the security of a well fitted harness. It is a delicate area and can be easily injured by over enthusiasm but once your hub is used to it, it's definately one of the best ways to re enforcing submission, he will be jelly afterwards!! Make sure you are prepared for the leaking too, they drip like taps!!

8. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    More info

My wife started my anal training with the Aneros prostate massager www.anreos.com this "taugh" me that the most intense sexual pleasure for me was anal pleasure. the fact that i can have total body orgasms and still be in chasity hastened my training.

SShe then becah my strapon training. We have now gone to the feeldoe system and she can orgasm while using me anally. Check ou their site, we both love the experience. http://www.feeldoe.com/page2.html

Enjoy your lifestyle!

Dana

9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Have you thought of upgrading to a Neosteel belt? If so you can also get the Remote Control Education Shield which can be locked in place at the back as an attachment, plus you can give him a zap in the rear if he doesn't do as he's told.....

10. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    Lol, that's really wicked :-D.

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    It's designed to be. The remote is configured so you can zap on any of three levels. Level 1 gives him just a tingle to get his attention. Level 2 gives a short sharp shock to show you mean busiiness. And Level 3 is max power which will stop him in his tracks and :evilgrin0042:

That'll keep him working...:chores011:

LOL

:balls:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice