New To The Site & New To Chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ezadas Tubby, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Ezadas Tubby

Ezadas Tubby New member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Hello to everyone on Chastity Mansion. i'm a 49 y/o submissive white male living in Massachusetts, USA. i am currently being trained by Goddess Ezada Sinn.
    i have been deeply interested in and actively seeking and participating in D/s relationships since i was in High School. i am very happy to say that Goddess Ezada is the first Mistress whom i have ever encountered capable of inspiring me to accept and embrace chastity. i learn more from Her guidance and instruction everyday.
    i joined this forum in order to learn more about the chastity lifestyle so that i may ultimately be more capable of serving and pleasing Goddess Ezada in any way that She feels is necessary.

slave_m likes this.
  2. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Hello and welcome. Hope you find what you're looking for here. Me and my KH started here a few months back. I've been struck by the variety of ways that people live this lifestyle. I will say, as far as CM goes, if you're not into feminization or crossdressing, don't let yourself be turned away. That all is a big part of life for a lot of members here, particularly those who contribute heavily, it seems, but nonetheless I have found that there is a large contingent of users who don't swim those rapids at all. Look upon that which you don't practice with interest and curiosity, and jump in when the conversation swings around to things more in your wheelhouse, and you should get a kick out of your time here. I do.

Cheers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice