New to the site, 6 months into our FLR

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jonnysub, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Jonnysub

Jonnysub Member

Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Hello everyone, I've casually browsed the site as a visitor for a few months and the friendly nature of the site has encouraged me to join.

Chastity has recently moved from occasional fantasy (for me) to a reality for my wife and I. We are both at the start of our FLR journey but already it has made a huge difference to our lives. At the start of 2018 I confessed my true submissive nature and we're learning how that changes our relationship together. Are the start, my wife was not interested in controlling my orgasms, I was just doing that myself but recently, she has taken formal control of this but predominantly on the honor method with occasional enforcement with a cage. Currently in my longest lock period of five days but have not had an orgasm for about 8 weeks.

I love her very deeply and whilst the first 15 years of our relationship were very vanilla, which caused some difficulties, having finally confessed my submissive side, she is adapting and enjoying her new role. We're going slowly and I've genuinely learned to trust her to pick a pace that works for us.
    Offloading all the cleaning and laundry seemed to be one of the easier aspects for her to get on board with!

I'm finding my mentality about denial to be changing in a delightful way. This current lock period, starting after an 8 week denial period, has made me realise that I really do care much more about her sexual gratification than my own. I'm not seeing this as a fantasy that she is helping me to fulfill, but a way to ensure we focus everything on her happiness.

She has had health issues which have affected her sex drive, because of pelvic pain, and rather than resenting our lack of sex, chastity is helping me treat it as our problem, not just hers.

Thanks for reading.

Breathe, Kadira, manintyres and 2 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Excellent. You seem to have approached all this in a careful and steady way, finding a path that suits you both. I hope it continues to go well for you. Keep us informed.

Jonnysub likes this.
  3. Jonnysub

Jonnysub Member

Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply. It honestly shows that she is the better leader, I get all excited about the kink, whereas she knew that what I really needed was this to be real and by going at a pace she chooses, we're building something real.

LesterBallard likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Oh if only everyone was so level headed about this with their partner. It really is something that shouldn’t need too much “convincing” , but often if too much other stuff is started not on their terms, it turns scary and weird really fast.

Congratulations and welcome!

Jonnysub and manintyres like this.
  5. Jonnysub

Jonnysub Member

Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks Nicoftime, it has definitely been a steep learning curve for me. I had these submissive feelings for so long, but never managed to tell her and when I did......I know I went overboard initially. I feel so lucky that she calmed it all down and took her time to figure out what aspects she wanted, and is now introducing changes that make her happier and guess what??? This make me the happiest.

I think my favourite discovery is that she really really likes me looking after her feet. Pedicures, massages and nail varnsih ( slowly getting quite good I think). I never had a foot fetish before but I'm now completely addicted to hers. It's lovely.

Rectrix and Kadira like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice