NEW TO SITE

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Waterdisport22, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Waterdisport22

Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    Hello All,

I have somewhat recently joined the site. I have spent a lot of time reading and reading and reading. Needless to say there is quite a bit of information out there.

For me this has been a gradual progression where I have searched out being chaste and having a FLR.

At the moment I do not have an in person Mistress/FLR. Its just me. However I do enjoy Mistress Lucy.

My journey started with some research and I began by seeing if I could not masturbate for 3 months. I then joined this site as I was nearing 6 months. And now I am here. I would like to go all the way to one year without an orgasm and see what I might like to do from there.

My real only regret is someone for whom I can share this with. Talk about trials and tribulations with. And be part of a FLR.

I am sure not being alone on a number of those points.

I am not one to post...post....and post. I am somewhat to myself type of person. Not one to brag.....etc. I enjoy making others happy. Its just me.

I was asked to make an introduction and thought it would be a good idea....so there it is.

If there are questions I would be glad to answer and hope all are having a good day.

Rectrix likes this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Welcome to the mansion. I hear what you're saying about the aspect of sharing this with someone. I wish I could help, but I came at it the other way around. Had a loving committed relationship and found chastity. CM is a great place, there's a real sense of community here. Hope you enjoy it.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Welcome and congratulations on your efforts so far. It's very impressive. No, you don't need to post, post, post. Just keep us informed of your progress. Good luck in finding someone to share the experience with.

4. Waterdisport22

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your welcome and encouragement....

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    You’ve already been welcomed by Three of the Best. So all I’ll say is ditto

Chaste J. and Breathe like this.
  6. Waterdisport22

Local Time:
    Hello...just an update. I have passed the 7 month date of not having an orgasm. Its was a hard month as I was traveling this week and had time on my hands so to speak ...lol....in th hotel. That seems to be the time of my most weakness. Sooooo I made it a point to go out and have a nice long walk. That cleared my head and was able to sleep soundly.

Also I found someone whom I thought I could date and see where it would go from there. We went out on a few dates and she wanted to get more intimate. For me this is where I had to explain chasity and hopeful to find a FLR. Needless to say she was not interested. Soo the journey continues.

Thank you again for the kind words and will try and update next month.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    I remember well the trips I took and the down time privacy of the hotel room. Unlike you I fantasized about the solo sex I would have and was often naked and masturbating the minute the door closed, cumming 3-4 times per day while was gone, bringing an exhausted penis home to my wife. I'd even buy toys in whatever city I was in for hotel room use. So congratulations to you on your discipline, it shows you're serious.

On your other point: have considered that you went too fast, that you dumped too much on her too soon? Most here believe it's key to establish a relationship with sharing and communication before springing your kinks on her.

8. Waterdisport22

Local Time:
    Rectrix thank you for the message.

I was not planning on discussing chastity with her. Given the newness of our relationship. But she was wanting to have sex or some form thereof. That is the reason it needed to be discussed. Otherwise I would have waited. She was a nice person about it but she decided it was not for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice