New to metal devices....a few questions.....

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Marissa Torres, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Marissa Torres

USA - NJ
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    I have been experimenting with chastity off and on for a year or two now; all short term (longest was 5 days in a CB-6000s). The goal is to get to long term wear:lock::+1:. Most off-the-shelf devices have been too big for me. I am aware that custom is best, but I am trying sizing with inexpensive options prior to committing to a custom device. I have found a metal cage that seems like it fits fairly well but I have a few questions. As a point of reference, the cage is 1.5" long x 1.5" diameter with a 2" round base ring.

1: I am experiencing some irritation of skin where it folds over the edges of cage. Is this normal or could it be that cage/ring/gap sizing is wrong?
    R2614.jpg

2: How do I keep the base ring near my body without the use of some type of belt? Every cage I have tried has done this so I am wondering if this is normal?
    R1559.jpg

3: For the time being, my body would still like me to have an erection even though I am caged. Should everything stand so far out? I'm not sure if this is normal or a product of my questions above.
    R3717.jpg

Also as a point of reference, I have tried a 1.75" base ring and that was too tight. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    I am sorry to say, but even though you mentioned the other size was too tight, I can see by looking at it, that the base ring is too large. I can see that you could still easily get a finger way up to the knuckle inside the top of the cage.

As far as problem 1...pulling down on your sack will eliminate the loose skin hung up by the cage.

Problem 2 is really problem 3. The only way I’ve found to eliminate erections behind the base ring, was to have a snug fitting base ring along with a cage length that eliminates all growth. Shorter really is better as far as I’m concerned with comfort. They are a bit harder to keep clean, but sleeping through the night was a breeze, and erections just couldn’t happen, so it never got to the point where it was pulling down.

Most people start out with the 2 inch ring, d most people end up with a smaller one. It’s never going to be unnoticeable, super comfy, and all that. Physically keeping that thing at bay is harder than you think. Both cock and balls evolved to grow and shrink with temperature and internal fluctuations.

Good luck

3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You might be well-advised to try an oval (vertical orientation) ring at the 45mm (1.75") size. As to problem 1, draw that skin back behind the ring. As to problem 3, I haven't had the same experience as nic. The erections still come but they don't fully develop if the cage is right-sized, but behind the ring and back into the body they still happen partially. We call them "intrections" for internal erections.

4. Marissa Torres

USA - NJ
    Local Time:
    Thank you both for the advice. I am looking into a couple of options including smaller ring and different shape ring. Any suggestions on where to find an oval ring of the vertical fashion? most seem to be horizontal that I have found.

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Look at the A273 on aliexpress; there are several others there too.

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    yes that ring that you got on is a lot too big and thats why it keeps slipping off. a littler ring migt hurt a bit at first but after you have got use to it will be ok.

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    When I ordered my device from Red Chili I needed a ring that was oval the other way to standard, when I asked it was no problem for them to make the base ring that way.
    It was far more comfortable for me than the circular or the standard oval - which is how I found out I needed an oval oriented that way - the standard oval on a Chinese device I bought turned out to be painful to wear compared with a similar size circular ring.

What you can do to double check is using two pencils held parallel, measure yourself where the base ring goes both front to back and side to side. The average of the two measurements will give you your "circular" size, and if one is much bigger than the other then it means an oval might fit you better. It can be easier to get another pair of hands to help you measure, one holding the pencils parallel, the other measuring between them. Repeat the process when both flaccid and erect, so you'll get 4 different diameters, 2 each of back to front and side to side.

8. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I am noticing that many are buying devices that are more or less one size fits all. Then when they try to use these novelty items full time they run into trouble. I call them novelty items because when I bought one and complained, I was told that it was sold for novelty purposes only and nothing else.

Bottom line, a custom cage is the way to go if you want long term wear and comfort. It is like many other things in life where you can buy things on the cheap or one size fits most, but to advance to the next level you need to spend money and get a custom fit.

With the one exception I heard from here, all the guys I have known over the last 5 years of chastity wore custom made devices. I am sure that you can get lucky and find a $25 cage that just happens to be your exact size but the odds of that are small. You picture shows an ill fitting device.

I bough so many inexpensive devices than when I added up the cost, they cost more than the custom made one I wore for 5 years. If you want to keep cost down than go with one of the adjustable plastic devices. Good luck and rest assured that when you get the perfect fit you forget you are wearing a chastity cage on night and day. I viewed it like what is the cost when divided over 10 years. For me it was $40 a year and that is a whole lot of sex fun for that kind of money. My device will out live me and I can pass it on to my heirs and their heirs, etc.. :)

9. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I agree 100% with what others have said here. My first custom metal cage was a Jailbird, and it was fantastic, but I've now come to realize that it was too large overall (ring, length and diameter of cage). Your problems 2 and 3 were especially noticeable in that cage.

I subsequently purchased a Queen's Keep and sized everything downward a bit. Also found out from talking to Mature Metal that some of the sizing is a bit smaller than the JB anyway because of the way it's built. I actually thought it was way too small when I first tried it, and I had some very minor corrections made. But I've since come to realize that this thing fits me exactly as it should! I get a tiny amount of skin folding around the cage, as in your problem 1, but it's very easily corrected by pulling down on my sac periodically.

I have very little or no problems with the device being pulled away from my body. I simply cannot get an erection in this device at all. I definitely get some swelling at night and early mornings, and there can be some mild discomfort associated with that. But it takes a heck of a lot of stimulation to get my little guy to even attempt an erection during the day. It's as if it knows it ain't gonna happen and doesn't even try.

Chastity and diaper and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice