New to long term chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Herpussyboy, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Herpussyboy

Herpussyboy New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Hello everyone!

As some might have read already, I own a silicon birdlocked for over a year now, and my Mistress/girlfriend locks me up from times to times, but it never exceeded 5-6 days without any kind of release.

For the first time, I got locked 13 days in a row, and I started seeing some rashes on my penis... Mistress unlocked me and what we saw didn't really make us happy... Lot of "burned" skin, rashes, little wounds... We're assuming it's due to friction with the silicon: Mistress is a lot into teasing me while I'm locked, and those wannabe boners don't help much I guess.

The main problem is: Mistress wanted to go for a month, maybe longer, and as she doesn't want to damage me, and she wants to play with me as soon as she frees me, it's not really possible anymore with the birdlocked.

We are thinking of switching to steel, but are unsure of which model/design to take. One particularity of my penis: lots of skin (was also sometimes problematic with the birdlocked), tiny when flaccid, but grows considerably. Other particularity: we live in Colombia, and we haven't found yet a nice place to purchase such material, so we'll almost have to do only with amazon.com...

If anybody with experience in long term chastity can share any insight with us, it would be sooo very nice!! Is steel a good idea? Open or closed cage? Dimensions? Model? Handle the load of skin?

thanks in advance to all of you!!

2. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    I bought a ZCLanier on Amazon. I bought it a month ago for about $25US. If I recall there are a couple of size options when buying but no adjustments once you get. I took a week to get used to it and then been locked for 2 1/2 weeks and counting with no troubles.it is an open caged steel design- you could urinate standing up if so desired but use caution. Bad news is it was advertised with approximately a 3 week delivery window which was pretty accurate and the worse news is although I didn’t look to hard I didn’t see it there again- but I was just checking out other models so not really looking for it. I’m pretty new to this and this cage is only my second one but I’m happy with it. Hope this helps

3. Herpussyboy

Herpussyboy New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello, thanks for the message. However, Googling or "Amazoning" for "ZCLanier", I don't find anything, like..at all..except posts of yours in this website. Would you have more insight? A link? Or is there a typo?

4. Sub40s

Sub40s Active member

Montreal Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes there is letters inversions...

Try searching for zclianer in Amazon.

Herpussyboy likes this.
  5. Joey love

Local Time:
    My bad it is ZCLianer stainless steel male
    chast-ty device

Herpussyboy likes this.
  6. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    I have an A274 and an A271 (you can find em on ebay). I like steel for long term wearing as they are much cleaner and don't trap humidity. The main thing is to get the right size base ring. You might have to buy a few but they are really cheap.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    The zclianer is basically the A226 with a padlock instead of the integrated lock, so the A226 is preferable. Also look at the A273. You can also look on aliexpress instead of amazon, somewhat cheaper but about 15-20 day delivery time.

8. Joey love

Local Time:
    The ZCLianer was around 20 days as well to get
    I’m going to look into theA226 because as I’ve been wearing the padlock seems to be a bother

9. Lorenzo54

Lorenzo54 New member

Local Time:
    My best success was with a Contender. http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Contender. Mark will take good care of you and custom make a lightweight stainless steel cage. I've had mine now for a year and am very happy. Their service is quick and the prices reasonable. I also purchased a cage from Mature Metal (Jailbird) and that worked okay for me but it was a bit too heavy for real long term wear. I recently ordered a nylon cage from Evotion Wearables (Bijou). I travel quite a bit and having a non metallic cage on makes things much easier at the airport. We plan to switch between the Contender and the Bijou (once it comes in). The Bijou, btw, only works if you have a PA. The Contender will work either with or without a PA. Hope this helps.

Herpussyboy likes this.
  10. Guest 2802

Guest 2802 Active member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Airflow and ease of cleaning is your friend. I find that the plastic and silicon based units make both of those hard to achieve. I wear a MatureMetal JailBird most of the time.

11. lildickcanadiancuckold

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    I was locked in the CB 2000 for more than 30 days at a time. The smooth plastic was great but the ring pinched horribly with nocturnal erections..never any issues with rashes though

Herpussyboy and Guest 2802 like this.
  12. Lorenzo54

Lorenzo54 New member

Local Time:
    I had a silicone cage and after a week I started getting redness and after a couple weeks I was a mess. I threw it out.

13. Lorenzo54

Lorenzo54 New member

Local Time:
    So far, the best luck I've had for long term wearability is the Bijou from Evotion. It requires a PA . I was pretty nervous about getting a PA but it wasn't bad. The pain was over in 15 seconds. I can now wear my cage without knowing it is even on. I've been in chastity, without a break for almost a month. No issues with comfort.

14. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    You are definitely experiencing the results of poor hygiene, which is common with plastic and silicone devices.

Switching to a metal device that allows more access for cleaning without removal will definitely help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice