New to CM forum, and new to being a KH.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by keyholder_wife, Feb 1, 2017.

1. keyholder_wife

keyholder_wife Loving the power of being his keyholder!!

Tech Suppory
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Hubby and I have been married for almost 7 years, and our sex life slowly dwindled due to boredom. Hubby came across chastity, and since I'm a bit of a control freak and he's a bit of a submissive kinda guy, he took interest in this and brought it up to me. I was definitely shocked, I'd never heard of chastity for guys, or that it was even a thing nowadays. I really shouldn't have been surprised that this exists because there is all kinds of kinky stuff out there. But hubby seemed pretty passionate about wanting to try this to improve our sex life, so I checked it out and of course with my personality type, I loved the idea. Lock and key, no worries about hubby rubbing one out behind my back (which I hate even though it's a "normal guy thing"), and being in ultimate control.

I'm happy with the arrangement but with this being relatively new, I still have some apprehensions and feelings of guilt, but the excitement of wearing the key around my neck, having him please me, denying his orgasms, and performing punishments are overshadowing my apprehension. I just need to be a bit more assertive. Usually I only get the assertiveness after a couple glasses of wine, which is when I become the most horny. I just need to release my inner dom and let the wild side kick in more frequently.

Anyhow, that's my intro. I'm hoping to pick up some tips and tricks, but also looking forward to getting to know others in similar situations. :)

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Welcome to CM I hope you will find lots that will be of interest to you.
    . Xx Wendy

keyholder_wife likes this.
  3. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome and thanks for sharing! Enjoy your explorations, it's a great site with tons of info and great people

4. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
  5. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion.

6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    The main tip is to take it slow. Another tip is to be prepared for how likely it is for him to want to take back control from you even though it was his idea in the first place. Usually this happens at the point where he suddenly realizes that chastity isn't quite the fantasy that he expected it to be and you realize how much fun you are having.

And welcome to CM.

CJ's hubby and BitLip like this.
  7. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you are off to a great start! Make a journal in the vault and document your progress! I can't wait to read how it all started, and where you plan to take it!

8. BitLip

BitLip Member

Trucker
    Oxford England
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the frank intro....I liked it a lot and could relate massively. My partner and I are walking a very similar path. We are actually finding it a lot of fun as we fumble about trying to find our feet with this. We BOTH massively agree that there is no rush for anything although the eagerness with which she is embracing her new role is gobsmacking. I wish you all happiness in your journey down this, at times, wobbly path. Feel free to contact @NikNakonCrack as I am sure you have lots of shared experience. (She will probably kick my ass for suggesting without asking her beforehand but she has fucked off to the shops leaving me locked and restless....normally i would be wanking now but instead I best get on with washing the dishes)

Jblocked likes this.
  9. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Welcome sounds like you a great attitude to be a loving KH and open to try new things no real rules with this just keep trying until it works

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Great intro, welcome!

I think after the first few months is when her guilt melted away to zero, as her pleasure was also giving me mine.

One suggestion... toys. Don't be shy, it's a great tease for him, and fulfilling your needs. You can let him help or just make him watch... I love watching;)

Good standbys to have...1 hitachi or doxi wand vibe. Your new best friend. 2. A decent sized quality dildo.

Have fun!

11. keyholder_wife

keyholder_wife Loving the power of being his keyholder!!

Tech Suppory
    USA
    Local Time:
    Oh, we have toys, and he uses them on me. I haven't thought about using them on myself while he watches... good idea. ;) I'm sure that would drive him wild, watching me please myself without being able to touch me, or touch himself. Thanks for that. Something to look forward to.

slave_m, BitLip and CJ's hubby like this.
  12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We have some "rules" either at night or in the morning I worship her privates and get her off. Now as much as I love it, sometimes in the morning we just don't have time for me to get her off with oral alone. So after a few minutes I hand her the wand, and I rub her inner thighs or lick her bottom, or use fingers while she gets herself off. I am always still caged...heck of a way to start the day, I'm super turned on before I even leave for work. And she gets a great orgasm...done just right.

You're welcome, sounds like someone is going to get a frustrating treat!

13. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Loved the intro, and may I sing:

14. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @keyholder_wife Welcome to the Mansion. Plenty of tips and info in here. Pick what you fancy and discard what you don't. :)

15. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the forum! :)

I should take this opportunity to mention that your handle is very similar to another current member, @thekeyholderwife.
    You might like to message each other in a friendly way just to check if there was likely to be a problem with having 2 such similar names concurrently.
    If that was felt to be a problem then it would be sensible (and preferred) if @keyholder_wife were to ask @Administrator about a different handle.

BitLip likes this.
  16. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome and congratulations for awakening to the female liberated lifestyle that is male chastity. I think you'll find that in time the guilt will subside as you begin to realize that it's actually for his own good, that he's a better man when he's chaste. You'll discover that the benefits of male chastity go well beyond the bedroom and even into society itself. You'll come to love the secure feeling of knowing he can't "rub one out" behind your back, as you put it, so much so that you'll strictly enforce his chastity even on days when he genuinely wants out. You'll start to wonder how you ever lived without it and encourage your friends to do the same thing with their husbands.

The only tip I can give you is to be very very strict when he starts to resist, do not, under absolutely any circumstances, take no for an answer, even if he doesn't like it and gets upset; otherwise, it's not really enforced, you're not in charge, and he won't take you seriously. Do not allow him more than one release every few weeks, no matter how much he begs, and never release him earlier than you had planned because of his nagging. Always severely punish any nagging so as to deter the behavior in the future. In addition, consider getting him pierced and into a tight and secure metal device in the future, it's the only fool proof way to ensure he isn't slipping out of the device and that his only ejaculations experienced are those infrequent ones that you allow in your presence.

I know it might sound harsh, but it's that discipline that he needs for his own good or else he'll be lost and looking to only gratify his own desires without a care for the other benefits and goals you'd like him to achieve. When a woman enforces chastity on her man even when he's ready to call it quits, it means she cares about him and wants him to realize his true potential, sort of like a personal fitness trainer who doesn't let you quit. It means she realizes this is not just some game, but a life changing practice for the better that must be adhered to. Imagine how much better society would be if all men had their chastity enforced by a woman with their sexual energies leveraged and directed into accomplishing productive things. Good luck and stick with it, you won't regret it.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice