New to chastity.

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by chastitynewbie, Oct 3, 2019.

1. chastitynewbie

chastitynewbie New member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    Hello fellow forumgoers. Quick info about myself:I found out about chastity around 4 years ago and it sparked a huge interest in me,but only recently I decided to make it a reality trying to search for affordable but safe for wear chastity cages and right now picking in-between cb6000s,Holy Trainer V3 and metal cage.From browsing reddit I've got tons of answers conflicting each other and so I would like to ask people who're experienced what kind of a cage u would suggest to buy for inexperienced person trying it first time?:lockkey:

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    well a lot of folks get the cb one first cos its good for finding out what size you need. its got lots of little bits that make up a lot of difrent cage size so then you know what size is best for you. but after I think that a metal one is the best cos it dont need cleaning as much and its better to have I think. if you are small like me then it wont be heavy cos its only little so dont worry bout it being heavy.

3. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    For beginner, I like to recommend you start with a CB series, as Jemima above did. It allows you to try it out, and find the size that work for you, which is the hardest part of wearing a device.

I will add, from personal experience, that you get yourself an authentic CB. I once bought one that sure looked authentic, but the base ring was formed from an I-beam shape plastic instead of the solid one in the genuine CB. It was excruciating to wear because of that simple change! (Thank goodness I had a genuine one first or I would have never proceeded with chastity.)

When I did go to mature metal for my first jailbird, it was quite easy to tell them what size CB ring worked for me, which spacer I used, and how much room was left in the cage and they used those to make my custom device.

So several good reasons to start at the shallow end of the pool.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Agree on a cb6000 or 6000s here to, you cannot pick up a cheap copy off eBay and figure out your ring and spacer size, then you can go from there on what would be a good fit for you.

5. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM

I tried a CB6000 copy and a holy trainer to get an idea of if I like chastity and size. A lot here suggest moving to stainless steel next which is starting to feel like the next step now I know I like it and my size (well getting there on the size front lol).

6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Dissenting opinion here. Avoid plastic, you can't keep clean and they stink. Start with inexpensive metal cages from dhgate or aliexpress, can get several to learn sizing.

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    to be honest, just try something cheap. You'll know that, if you like the sensation of being caged, then there will be more comfortable (but expensive) models to trade up to. But if you realise it's simply not for you, you haven't wasted a lot of money.

Agree about getting a metal one, though. Plastic is difficult to keep clean

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice