New to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by paulsavin1701, Dec 9, 2009.

1. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    I am a newbie to chastity. But not to the idea. I have wanted to be in chastity for years and years and years - however not for the sum/dom reasons that many of these posts suggest.

Chastity is my way to tell my partner that I am hers. I would never stray or intend to offend her with or without me wearing a chastity device - but that doesn't mean that I don't want her to enjoy the idea of me being hers and chaste 24/7.

I want her to make me pleasure here completely and if I'm lucky have release myself - however to be honest I hope that I'll always pleasure her enough to gain that extra special release.

My most amazing fantasy is having my partner make me pleasure her by reading erotic literature for hours whilst she has a vibrating egg in side her and myself chaste.

Then I would love her on top of me allowing me to pleasure her with my tongue whilst she plays with my cage and cums and cums, perhaps with the egg in at the same time.

Then, and only then would I like her to slowly remove my device with a key (not a combination lock, which strangely doesn't excite me as much) and then possibly allow me to cum inside her, or perhaps allow my enjoyment to subside and slowly she puts me back in the device again.

Ok. so this actually does sound VERY much like a lot of the male sub/dom fantasies, but it all about me being better at pleasuring her before I get my "fun" rather than her demanding pleasure.

I look forward to how things progress.... however.... I need to.... tell her my "kink" and show her my device and perhaps give her the key.

In the meantime - i will leave my key on her keyring. I will lock myself whilst she's out or whilst I'm at work - just in case she does love the idea and we can being this new lifestyle at 100 miles an hour rather than an embarrassed crawl.

I would genuinely LOVE any comments on how people thing I should perhaps approach my wife with such a fetish - I NEED help on this.

I am also writing a 100% honest blog about my feelings and how thing progress. I will be updating things regularly, please read and contribute there.

Many thanks and hugs

Chasteinberks.wordpress.com

2. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
  3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello local person! (Assuming berks is Berkshire)

I love your view of chastity and it's something like our own.

I'm not heavily into demanding and forcing... although after a time, that does seem to creep into the equation.

I like to use chastity as an extended version of foreplay, as a way to channel pet's thoughts and actions towards me rather than himself.

Welcome to the site.

You should find a few ideas on introducing chastity to your wife if you have a look around, but here are some links to get you started:

How to introduce chastity to a "vanilla" relationship
    Need help to introduce girlfriend to D/s
    Looking for advice on devices and introducing the wife
    Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders

Good luck! :manga_lolly:

4. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    ChasteInBerks

Thankyou for your kind words and advice. I am certainly trying to take it all in. I will let you all know how it goes.

As for "Watchful Mistress"'s comment - It is indeed Berkshire, UK.

I may not have mentioned too, that I've already bought a CB6000, I was going to get a CB6000s, I'm pleased I didn't as it fits quite comfortable, however I would certainly like to try it.

I bought my CB6000 from
    http://www.greens-shop.com/store/page3.html

The site looks a little "amateurish" and perhaps untrustworthy, but I bought two CB6000s + points for 47 each. (they've now upped the price).

There after sales support has been great. The CB6000 broke in half on the first night whilst I was using the SOCK method. They didn't offer to replace it, but did recommend superglue. It worked a treat, but I did, however, make sure the glue was dry before re-fitting.

My smallest points also broke (I didn't remove it cleanly from the locking pin and the hole snapped) they are sending me a new set FOC.

I'm selling the second one on Ebay - hopefully I'll get more money than I paid and therefore when my partner asks how much it was (I'm still hopefully that I'll get the chance to tell her) I can say in the region of 30.

Anyway - thanks again for your comments. Please Please Please visit my blog. I update it with thoughts, hopes and dreams at least a couple of times a day.

I've never blogged before about anything, and I haven't had a single comment yet, I would like to know that others are "listening".

Hugs

Chasteinberks.wordpress.com
    :anim_39:

5. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Would you mind if I put your comments onto my blog?

6. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Welcome Paul! Look forward to following your blog!

7. lynettes_bitch

lynettes_bitch Slave to Maddezins

Local Time:
    Welcome Paul..
    The best way, well the way me and my wife/KH/mistress have done it from the start was to promiss to always be honest about our kinks and what not. We both agreed to always keep an open mind and try everything at least once before we say "no way you crazy i'm not doing that" and so far,,,, i've learned there is no other women any where in the world i would want to spend the rest of my life with. I think one of the reasons we are so happy with one another is because of our honesty. So i say just go for and spill the beens it does not pay to be with someone you have to hide things from..

P.S. Be very carefull on what you wish for!!!!!!!!!! You just may get it...

8. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    OMG - i wish i had read your post and seen this site before pressing "Buy" on Ebay yesterday at nearly twice the price! :sad0137:

carrie

9. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    CB6000 v CB6000s

Just noticed an inaccuracy with my first post - I bought two CB6000 NOT a CB6000s.

I would love to try a CB6000s cage though - if anyone is too small for their CB6000s I'm happy to do a swap... (although I did have to superglue the cage back together so there is a little bit of skuff mark where I over did my gluing)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice