New to chastity?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miss anne, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    After a short break from the mansion I only recently checked in to have a catch up, it's so nice to be back.

I noticed a post asking for some advice on a thread or information that they could direct their potential keyholder to and after a look around I noticed there isn't a clear 'starting off' place to be directed to,so short of reading a book (which I would recommend ) I thought I'd post a small introduction so I hope it helps some people.

So if your reading this then your new to the idea of chastity and possibly even the kinky scene, it may seem very strange and a lot of people will instantly be put off by the idea. Their loss if so!

Its not all whips and chains (unless you want it to be), if your new to this entire world and slightly put off by the idea all together then it can be as simple as taking the key from your partner. What do you have to lose?, nothing is the answer, at the very least it will keep your partner happy and make no change to you apart from giving him the key when you need him. That is until you start to enjoy it yourself....

So you have him locked as he wished and pestered for, so your turn to reap the benefits simple things you never would have thought of
    For example.

The large pile of washing you need to put away, the kitchen you usually clean and gets messed up within miniutes... try telling him to do it instead of him dodging the job like usual you may be suprised. Nothing kinky or scary but a benefit to yourself all because you hold his key, if you get attitude problems then tell him, you won't be out anytime soon.

Even though things like this won't seem kinky in your eyes it is probably a huge turn on for your partner because you hold the key and you hold the power even if you don't wish to see it.

In the bedroom it will come in very handy, not in the mood for any fun? Then all you have to do is relax there's nothing he can do about it now, if he starts pestering you remind him he will stay locked for longer or even better in my experiences,give him the key and say if you carry on like this then I'm not interested. 99 percent if the time he won't take it off.

If you are in the mood then you will learn too enjoy the benefits, normally once a man's had his 2 miniutes of thrusting and pleased his desires then they roll over and that's it game over and you are left feeling unfulfilled.

So why not keep him locked? Have as much pleasure has he can provide fingers, tounge and any toys until you really want him to use his penis......or just enjoy the frustration and passion then instead leave him without the pleasure for a change.

So as you can see there's nothing scary about it or strange, I'm sure your partner will have a list of rules which he thinks you must follow and I'm sure he's being doing plenty of reading and research and it's come to a point where he has exploded his vast knowledge onto you in a short space of time and it has put you off completely, ignore him and the fantasy rules explore and enjoy it at your own pace, take a break then play again I promise you the problem will not be the idea of chastity but your partner's obsession so look past that or tell him to keep quiet and let you enjoy it. In your own way.

2. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    Finding your feet.

So if your reading this far then hopefully you have had a play ...or at least have your partner's key in your possession.

All I can say is to enjoy yourself, but also be aware of any harm the device will cause so if it's uncomfortable then maybe a break is in order, also check for sores or skin damage, after all if you leave it too long and there's a problem that means the longer it will be until you can gave him back where you want him!

Some keyholders feel pressured into this, it really isn't something they would be interested in but your giving it a go to please your partner. Maybe you've never been interested in kink but if your reading then your partner surely does have an interest. So below I have some some things to try or just tell your partner what to do when you have him locked which will benefit you or keep him horny and frustrated.

Simple things.

A simple brush against him, kiss or a cuddle will wind him up and get his heart racing quicker than you think.

Jobs- don t ask, tell him, clean the kitchen, Hoover the house, tidy the garden. More time for yourself while things still get done.

Massage or footrub? So you've had a long day at work, nothing would be nicer than a good relax while you know it'll only go further if you wish.

So I hope your gaining confidence and getting to see the bigger picture, there will be more benefits which you will find, possibly see a romantic spark appear from your partner you may not have seen for a few years or a surprise gift. Enjoy.

3. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    Deeper into the rabbit hole we go,

So if your still reading I do hope I haven't put you off yet. Most men will have a submissive side and are probably willing to try more things than you even knew about or more than they are willing to admit.

So have a conversation, throughout this chastity journey as you will read here at the mansion the root of most problems is lack off communication, so please talk with each other open and honest is always the best policy.

So you've had him locked for a while, you have found your feet as a keyholder the fun may have worn off slightly for your partner, so as soon as that happens you guessed it....the barrage of information will begin all over again so maybe seize the initiative?

Punishment. Many men's visions of how this plays out will be a good whipping with you dressed in leather, so an easy start to punishment could be one of the ideas below, maybe he's pestering you, maybe he's said sonethi g you don't like or my done a job you told him to so try one of these and remember if he says no then give him the key and say your done with his game.

Stand in the corner, sit on the floor things you would do to punish a child.

Cold shower, make him stand in the shower and turn the heat down that will change his tune.
    Go to the shops and buy you something you like

No talking for an hour.

No going to the toilet for an hour

Eating something he doesn't like.

Extend lock up time.

As you can see not kink related punishments, real punishments, this will make him realise his place and also that you mean business.

If on the other hand you have some toys handy which I'm sure he ordered and may have been hiding from you then you have no need to use them, unless you wish to of course, but these can be used as a punishment or a more playful funishment!

4. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    Onto our funishment or a more playful punishment which will appeal to the kinky side with no involvement from yourself, below I will list the tools and their uses so you will not have to do anything just make sure your partner does, and remember if he doesn't you can simply hand him the key back, or maybe at this point on your journey leave the key somewhere hard to access at a moment's notice or securely locked in a safe.

Bondadge, as simple as tying him up for an allotted time, use rope, handcuffs or a chain and padlock, maybe lock him to the bed and you control the living room....or the other way round the possibilities are endless. It can be so much fun watching him crawl around because you tied his feet together!

Gags, tired of him speaking, take that privilege away from him.

Open mouth gags, force feed him, maybe a bit if spit to make him feel dominated?

Nipple clamps, always fun for a short period, or longer with a possible twist.

Deep heat, icy hot, always a bit of fun if he can't get to wash it off.

Taste of his own medicine, maybe if you let him orgasm then maybe he should taste it as a punishment? How many times has he fired it into your mouth in the past? Turn the tables you gave the power now, spoon feed him, kiss it into his mouth or simply tell him to clean you after he has reached climax.

Anal beads, some may come with a cock ring so my favourite is to add a padlock attaching them to the cage, so you know they are in or dangling in his trousers until you decide otherwise.

Buttplug, some enforce that they are worn for long periods others just for a short time you decide.

The list can go on or you could combine a few together depending how comfortable you are, or if this doesn't appeal to you then as I said earlier just make sure he follows your orders and you have minimal involvement and he will get his kinky fix.

Just a note always play safe if you are using and gags or bondadge then do regular checks for safety reasons. Enjoy.

5. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    So I hope you have enjoyed reading, this will be the last post so enjoy yourselves explore and above all talk with each other, below people will input there own ideas so have a read and see what the world has to offer.

Girls there's no right or wrong way to do things

Men, stop pestering and obsessing things take time to develop

Enjoy

6. Londonmale

Londonmale Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Miss Anne and I like to read and learn here, it's been a journey of finding myself.

Sissycaitlin77 likes this.
  7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    great advice!

8. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    useful and interesting thread, thank you

9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  10. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    did you mention the shock collar?

11. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I enjoyed all of the posts.....well written and a beautiful road map

12. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    This is a great thread. Were I still a Mod I'd even consider making it a sticky.

You are 100% spot on. You want him as far down that rabbit hole as you can get him. Well and truly by the balls every which way ( :eek: - :eek: )so he does as he's told or else. :strong::strong::strong:And those first posts of yours are an ideal way to start getting him there.:+1::lockkey::+1:

I do hope you will stay in touch:):)

sissyblueballs likes this.
  13. Guest 3021

Guest 3021 Active member

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    great post
    Thank you

14. mch2323

mch2323 A lost sub in Florida

self employed
    Tampa
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice