New to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Elizabert666, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Elizabert666

Elizabert666 New member

Northern Ireland
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Good afternoon everyone,

I am new to the chastity lifestyle due to two reasons. Firstly had suggested to my wife before about it and she said point blank no to it at the time then secondly she asked me a question about masturbation and I told yes I do and hove much. In her words were it was theft. So here we are.

We ordered a copy of the CB6000 and se has sent me off to work with it on and that is no mean feat as I work away from home, to help ease me in she has decided that I will get a release every other day to make sure there is no problems but when I am home she has decided that when I am home it will be stretched to what she feels a suitable time. She will then the current device for a Holy Trainer as they are able to be worn for longer periods.

I have struggled with not being able to pleasure myself when I want which why I ended up locked up as it was too much. So since she has put the device on over the past week with it on and off I have not been able to do anything as she have be watching me like a hawk.

So far I have had no major issues apart from some rubbing under the scrotum which I have found can be normal. I have been using silicone lube in the cage but I am unsure of what to use on my scrotum to stop it. Any advice would be great.

My wife has surprised at how easily she has take to the role of key holder and that has scared me lol, she has said the rules will be written for me on my return form work.

So that's us in a nut shell

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    heloo @Elizabert666 and welcome to here. i had one like your cage but it split and pinch me and they keeps having to come off a lot cos if they don't they pongs a bit. i am now lock up in a little metal one and the metal ring is lots more comfy than the plastic ones.

Elizabert666 likes this.
  3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    I will be visiting Ireland for the first time in August. Really looking forward to it. Hope your adventure is exciting and rewarding. Baby Oil on the scrotum can be very helpful with chaffing, etc..

Elizabert666 likes this.
  4. Elizabert666

Elizabert666 New member

Northern Ireland
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Thank you for the replies. When we looked at the different types metal was ruled out at the start as I have to fly to work and we never wanted it to be an issue traveling. We are looking forward to the Holy Trainer 2 arriving to replace the current cheap cage.

But as the other half has said it is still stopping doing anything.

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Congratulations and welcome to the Mansion. Take your time finding the proper fitting cage for you it'll make things a lot more comfortable and enjoyable. Baby oil gel on the ring is great, keep fighting your urge to masturbate and treat your keyholder/wife like Gold. The better you treat her and the more things you do to please her the better your chance at enjoyment for yourself. Good Luck

Elizabert666 likes this.
  6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    Fly to work? I am in the air transport business and I still drive to work. Something does not make sense. The Holy Trainer has a metal cabinet lock built in so it will set off the metal detectors. The CB6000 can be used with a serially numbered plastic lock. You cannot do that with the HT. I am very confused at the contradictions in your post, but I find silicon lubricant to work the best. It costs more, but it also lasts longer and does not have glycerin in it, that is a form of sugar that attracts bacteria which is found in many water soluble lubricants. I never met anyone who could buy a new cage and just start wearing it without a few weeks getting used to it. Then again I never met anyone who flies to work and does not want a metal cage but buys a plastic one with a built in metal lock. As I said, I am confused by your post and I do realize that English is not your first language, or at least hope that it isn't. :)

Try a silicon inert lubricant. It is so slippery and lasts so long that my wife asked me how do I keep my hands so smooth. I have been using it for so long that I have problems grasping small things. My hands are always slippery from applying the lubricant. Good luck in whatever you are doing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice