New to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Michelletv, May 15, 2017.

1. Michelletv

Michelletv New member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking to purchase a metal chastity cage with urethra spout. I have a few questions:

1. How long can I keep the urethra spout in for?

2. My cock is 3" flaccid, is a 3" chastity ok or should I get a 2"? Note my foreskin is about half inch long.

Thanks!

2. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Have you already used a non urethral chastity device? I have two devices one is the A275-1 Arc that comes with the urethral tube. I have similar measurements. This is a great device as long as you don't get turned on. I also have a steel Holy Trainer v2 clone. This one is very heavy... Almost to the point of unwearable. I found that making a supportive belt out of paracord makes it completely wearable and keeps it firmly in place and removes my ability to receive any feeling from outside at all.

Concerning the Urethral tube. Have you worn one before? If not, they take a bit to get used to. I tried the one that came with mine and don't plan on putting it back in. I tried urinating in it and there is a hydraulic flutter that I everyone else talks about. Well it exists, and it's not comfortable.

If you haven't ever worn a device or a urethral spout, just plan on experimenting and don't convince yourself that it's for long term play until you mess with it short term first

Good luck

3. Michelletv

Michelletv New member

Local Time:
    Yes I've used a metal one before with uretha tube too. Also used plastic too. The title of my post is a bit mis leading as I'm new to urethra tubes really.

Hmm I might stick with the 3" one then.

4. Michelletv

Michelletv New member

Local Time:
    Yes, I did have a 3" metal chastity with uretha tube before. Also used plastic too. Sorry my post is a bit mis leading, I'm new to metal chastity and urethra tube.

You think I'd be ok with a 2" chastity? I measured again and when flaccid my cock is 2" not including the foreskin.

Thanks x

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    heloo @Michelletv i just wanted to say welcome to here cos i don't like them thingys that go inside you it made me bleed.

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    I had a problem with a urethral tube also. Got a little blood and an infection. I have had two operations on my Urethra and one on my anus so nothing else goes in either since then. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice