New to chastity seeking advice..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by taz_sub, Feb 3, 2014.

1. taz_sub

taz_sub Member

Greece
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Thank you for your reply. Which steel one do you use?

2. taz_sub

taz_sub Member

Greece
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Would KY jelly work also ?

3. Matt110

Matt110 Active member

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    hmm I dunno about you guys but I have own cb 6000 and the curve, initially the rubbing and pain around the balls was there 24/7 and it was unbearable that I wake up in agony every few hours during the night. I've tried cream, lube and other moisturisers but I found that it only eased the pain until the product (lube) worn/dried off.
    What I found was that the fitting/sizing of the rings and spacers needed adjusting. A common problem for me was sometimes one of my ball would pop out the back when it gets too cold, but it was fixed after experimenting and putting on a smaller ring with a bigger spacer made it perfect for me.
    You just need to try and find the right combination and time will tell if you have found it. My chastity cage is so comfortable and secure that I usually don't realise im wearing one, at least until the erections start.

4. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Ive the CB6000s think its the Chinese knock-off as it has a groove scooped out of all the rings and this was causing a burning feeling so i told my Wife(KH) and she put a strip of door Draft Seal into the grooves and voilà no more problems.
    We are only new to the Kink and over the past 3 weeks i was wearing it Fulltime at home Night and Day at her command. (released for shift work for now)
    Im on No4 largest ring and the 3rd largest Spacer at times i do get the skin pull below the sack but lube helps that out
    I had to move to Number 4 as my right ball is an escape artist with any larger ring or spacer and it will escape with alot of pain just to let me know its escaping especially when doing my Spreadsheet of chores that my KH demands to be done daily (between shift work hours)
    Ive also got a Chrome M300 but its too big and ill get new Rings and a Smaller cage in the next few weeks.

5. Matt110

Matt110 Active member

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Another thing to help is to stretch the skin on the ball sack, this will take time but a ball stretcher or just tying it off snug before you sleep will help. I wouldn't do while wearing the chastity belt though.

6. Bitchboy

Bitchboy Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    It has taken quite a bit of experimenting with the CB to find a fit that works. As others have mentioned different combinations can make a big difference, especially the spacer to the cage. In the end after much trial and error, I use the smaller one, which seemed counter intuitive, but made the whole thing much more comfortable over all.
    Working out the size for the ball ring was much easier.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Some really sound advice on here. Finding what is right for you, the way you both use it etc and is aesthetically pleasing for your partner will unless you are very lucky take time and over time not a little expense but can be so worth while if it works for you both.

My first cage was the cb-2000 and I found that a nightmare. Erections made me feel as though soneone was using my balls to pull my kidneys out. We tried every conceivable combination of rings and spacers. The Curve was my next cage, no pain but too big, ugly, cumbersome and in the way half the time. On to the next... Its a little like Goldilocks syndrome. Eventually you will get one that is just right.

Like anything you look for its always the last place you look, or in our case the last one you try.

taz_sub likes this.
  8. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    RockyB, KY is not a good idea. It gets sticky within a very short while, on its way to drying out. Some swear by baby oil (how many babies did they have to squeeze to get all that oil??), but it can get stinky pretty quickly. The ideal lube is a light bodied silicone, It doesn't dry out and is actually a good skin conditioner. I've been using JO Premium Anal lube that I was able to get on eBay for a not too bad price.

For all the badmouthing that the CBxxxx line of devices get, I'm still going to stand up and say that they (the genuine ones. I know very little about the various knock-offs) are the best of the available devices for the beginner. If you bought another brand and it fit you right out of the box, great. You got very lucky. If you're like me, and it sounds like I'm far from alone, and had to juggle rings and spacers back and forth for several weeks to get the fit that worked, you know how useful its adaptability can be. This is particularly important if your first device is just a stepping stone leading up the purchase of a much more costly custom made device/

taz_sub likes this.
  9. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Ill agree with Harry.
    The CBxxxx line even if it the Knockoff is great and is even better if the climate changes often you can get permission to swap over rings for comfort.

My KH first got a Chrome M300 for me first (she likes shiny things) and the cage was too big and the ring also is a tad too big,So a bit of reading and we agreed on the CBxxxx line and has been fine after a DIY Modification.
    My KH still wants to get the right Cage and rings for the Chrome M300. "Get your Jewellery on Dear" she said.

10. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    I have the jailhouse M200. Ordered this black powder coated one off ebay for about $40 after several fits and starts with a chrome one. These come with 3 different size rings. If you can get a black one with all 3 rings that's what I'd reccommend to try it out, but Mature Metal sells a sizing kit for $20 which would be a wise investment. After a brief bad experience with a silicon cage, this is the one I've basically "started" with, and it's easy access for cleaning and all. Helps to position your pee hole through one of the openings on the front to avoid pee getting trapped in there, but easy enough to get tp in there to dry it out. And I heartily reccommend Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks. Not only does it retain its lubricity for a long time, it's also extremely good for the skin!

taz_sub likes this.
  11. fazerdave

fazerdave Member

Surrey, England, UK.
    Local Time:
    I have a CB6000s and knock off looker 02 with tube. I have worn the steel for a month so far but reckon I could do three or more.

12. Bitchboy

Bitchboy Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    You make it sound like a walk in the park!

taz_sub and Matt110 like this.
  13. Matt110

Matt110 Active member

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol agreed

14. fazerdave

fazerdave Member

Surrey, England, UK.
    Local Time:
    Good point, and I should say it is the end result of about two years trying out a CB6000 and CB6000s and larger looker 02 style cage. I did this on and off to the point of almost giving up after getting no more than two weeks in a cage. I have just seemed to of clicked with my latest one and I have been totally focused on getting some 'time in'. My KH said she wanted at least a few goes at a full month at a time before she invests on a proper looker 02 and wants that on but for cleaning for three months! I should of given some context behind the statement above and it helps (don't know why) getting dressed up (as per album) and using a plug. Using a plugs a whole other story.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice