New to chastity seeking advice..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by taz_sub, Feb 3, 2014.

1. taz_sub

taz_sub Member

Greece
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    My Cuckoldress and I are seeking to dwelve into the realm of chastity . I would like to hear from all experienced users which chastity belt you consider best suited for beginners . My research has come up with the CB 6000 or the CB 6000s as potential candidates. I have noticed them being sold on amazon at a great discount but am worried they are replicas.Which is a reputable site or an official dealer in Europe . Any and all advice appreciated.

2. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    Hello, they are many devices... you have to be aware about those you saw on amazon. I have a original CB6000s and I bought another one last year on eBay for a third of price from my first one. After I used it three time the plastic broke.
    After receiving it and opened I could see that the quality is not the same as the original.
    I bought my original from UK site Lovehoney.

PauloChaste and taz_sub like this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes, and i heard as well that the ones that's not proper ones has got nasty bits on the rings that scratches, but even the proper ones splits after a bit so be careful. they am very fiddly as well.

taz_sub likes this.
  4. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    If I could go back in time, i would have started with the Holy Trainer. The name is the only downfall:) It is smooth, flexible, anatomic, captive etc.. The CB-series pinch, - and are made up of God knows how many pieces! And it lacks esthetics...., - and Yes, can easily end up with a counterfeit product.
    The holy trainer will however over time crack as other non-metal devices - but when that occurs You would of course already have chosen to step up to a Steel cage. I'm in a Steelheart from Steelworxx,- and I would not give it up - ever..
    Consider Steel Your "Step Two".

taz_sub likes this.
  5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    Hi all!

Great advice so far!

I would be tempted to say that, whilst the CBxxxx range have maneuvered themselves into being a great starting point for beginners, they do have their drawbacks.....

Many users report them to be very uncomfortable, particularly during nighttime erections. I believe an oft quoted phrase is that people feel like their balls are being ripped off!!!! :eek:

Also, a solid, plastic tube is not a good environment for a hot, sweaty cock! Cleanliness has to be fastidious to say the least! Again, people have reported that having to remove the device frequently negates the effectiveness of being in chastity in the first place!!!!!

So now we come to the crux of it.....

If you want a device that is more comfortable and more hygienic, I would propose something metal is better.

But what do you buy...?

The custom devices available are AWESOME!!! They look beautiful.... But, you will pay for it!!!!

And if you want TOTAL access denial and the best security (other than securing a trapped ball device using a piercing aka Lori's tubes, mousetrap and CB5000 to mention three) you are going to have to think about a full belt!

And if you're new to chastity, you may well not have the experience in a device to measure yourself perfectly for a custom device..... So you 'may' end up spending big and getting it wrong.

Then again, if you get it right, you'll probably never have to buy another cage again!!!!!

So my humble opinion is this..... 'IF' you want to dip your toes into chastity, look at some of the metal devices on DHGate.

They are cheaper than the CBxxxx stuff.

They are metal and therefore they can be customised in some ways to get a better fit. So you can actually get a much more accurate feel of what your device measurements can be.

And when you're through with them and you have found a comfortable fitting that you have been wearing for some time, you can get the measurements for a new custom device pretty accurate based on what you have been wearing for a while!

I guess it's like taking a lot of the guesswork out of it!

All that for under $50 US!!!!!

If it helps you get a good custom measurement, it would be $50 well spent in my humble opinion only! And if you go 'aww-what the hell this chastity thing is not for us' you haven't gone all-in and blown a lot of cash!

That's assuming you get just the one device! If you bought loads to try you could well be racking up the $$$$ too... Makes that custom job sound more appealing.... doesn't it!!!!! ;)

I write this solely from my own personal opinions. I guess I'm quite conservative by nature so this is how I've justified using a cheap metal device to myself!

And I am in no way connected to anything to do with the DHGate organisation either!!!!

Don't get me wrong-I am FOREVER trawling the 'net and drooling over custom devices!!!! But I, myself, am just too chicken to go all-in and spend big until I am SURE I can get the measurements right AND I can find a device that suits the brand of chastity my wife and I use!

So.... Phew!!!!

Sorry for the long post, but I hope you find something that suits YOU!

Look at the reviews here to help you!

Ultimately, you will have to wear it and see for yourself, and I wish you the VERY best in making a good choice!!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

taz_sub likes this.
  6. taz_sub

taz_sub Member

Greece
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I just checked out the Holy Trainer site. Looks interesting . Wanted to add : does it makes a difference if you are cut or uncut in picking the right one? I am uncut and would imagine keeping things clean will be more difficult..

7. taz_sub

taz_sub Member

Greece
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your great advice..

8. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    I tried the Holy Trainer and found the tube was too narrow (though it is teh same diameter as the CB's.. I've been very happy with the Bird Cage I got for about $20 on Amazon (though the tube it too long for me and I've ordered a Mature Metal Jail Bird). Note that the stuff shipped from China can take two or three weeks to arrive sometimes. My review of the Bird Cage is here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...irst-workable-device-cheap-o-bird-cage.11983/

Even if a solid tube device like the CB's or Holy Trainer fit, I like a more open device for hygiene purposes.

taz_sub likes this.
  9. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey Taz_Sub!

No problem!

May I also propose: consider the style of chastity you will be using....

Will you be released often?
    Will you be locked for long periods of time?
    Will your cuckoldress want to get the device off you quickly for impromptu rendezvous....?

These factors can influence the type of device you choose too!!!!

Hope this helps a bit more!

With the absolute kindest regards

J.

taz_sub likes this.
  10. taz_sub

taz_sub Member

Greece
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Does it makes a difference if you are cut or uncut in picking the right one? I am uncut and would imagine keeping things clean will be more difficult..

11. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey!

I'm uncut too!

With the cage I wear I can push the foreskin back inside it. Then a bit of liquid soap is easy to apply to stay clean.

My cage is quite open so it is no problem to do this with a cotton bud or q-tip as they are called in America! The shower stream takes care of the rest because of the open design!!!!

It seems one of your priorities has just become accessiblity to foreskin for cleaning!!! :)

J.

taz_sub likes this.
  12. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    The HolyTrainer has a rather big opening underneath, - and makes it easy accessible with Q-Tips for in-between cleaning, and for "ventilation". I'm uncut myself…..
    However - No matter how kinky and turned on You find yourself with full 24/7 lockUp, do not forget what a great tease and denial You will experience in being ordered - under supervision to be unlocked and washed, - being horny and sensitive as hell., - only to be locked up immediately afterwards again…:)

Cornudoconsentidor and taz_sub like this.
  13. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Yes, the CBXXXX devices are made up of a lot of bits and pieces, as BlueEyes points out, and that is exactly why they are the best starting point, if your plan is to eventually move up to a custom made stainless steel device. Those pieces can be put together in a significant number of combinations, and by the time you've worn the Williams device for a while, and experimented with various fits, you'll know precisely what sizing to order from Mature Metal, Steelworxx, Steelwerks, or Lori's.

You'll also will have determined whether or not you can wear a closed tube device.

After two years in a Jailbird, I recently wore my CB6Ks for a day, just for the heck of it, and found it to be more comfortable that I remembered it to be. If it weren't for the closed tube, which I can't tolerate because of trapped moisture, I'd be tempted to switch back and forth on occasion.

One thing to keep in mind, wearing a device that fits your flaccid penis well (read snugly) is much more comfortable than wearing a device that offers room for you to become partially erect in. I believe that having extra room is the most frequent cause of pain from night-time erections.

locked120 and taz_sub like this.
  14. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i was lucky, from the beginning i had the pleasure of wearing a full belt, my K/H instructed me to get a belt which i would be able to wear 24/7 and that is only possible in a full belt possible , never mind what it cost. after more than 8 years i know a full belt was the right decission from the beginning .
    best regards GWENY

taz_sub likes this.
  15. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey there!

The stock size of the cbxxxx range cages is, again in my opinion only, one of their drawbacks....

Harry is DEAD right..... a cage that is too big is not a good thing! And if it can't be altered/shortened.... well.... what do you do then???!

What's great about this thread is you're really getting some great advice!!!

I hope it's not too confusing and information overload Taz_Sub!!!! :eek:

J.

16. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Just for the record: The Holy Trainer was the first device I was able to wear 24/7 - without to much struggle during nighttime… And the "No-pinch factor" was a lifesaver…
    But Taz_Sub!!- You really have to make your own experiences, - so dive in, -and listen to your body and your KH's opinion. It matters as well:)

17. taz_sub

taz_sub Member

Greece
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all your kind replies and advice. It seems to me that ventlation and open access is important if not vital .. I assume it will get hot and sweaty not to mention sticky from precum and piss residue. On the other hand I like that the Holy Trainer seems to be the one that is most comfortable to wear and seems to be most suitable fir beginners. Metal seems to be more advance or as Blue Eyes said step two ..
    Has anybody discussed wearing a chastity with a doctor to consider the medical angle? Are there any problems associated with fertility from prolonged use?

newturn2 likes this.
  18. Harry Haversackers

Local Time:
    taz_sub likes this.
  19. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey Taz_Sub!

FWIW..... I don't think there is necessarily a need to 'graduate' to a next step....

I do think the CBxxxx people have somehow made us think that our chastity adventure should start with them, but I would hazard to say it ain't necessarily so!!!

I do believe some prudence is required in the beginning though..... As I said, I'm fairly (financially) conservative (read: skint!!!) and I don't think one has to spend $$$$$ at the outset getting it right.....

My advice is assess ALL your needs, have a look at what you might like... and go for it!

A closed cage may not necessarily be the best answer if it is based on comfort of fit alone.....! Plus they can't be changed if they are simply the wrong fit!

Don't get me wrong.... If you have made your choice then go for it!!!!

I only endeavour to say my experience has taught me to judge my device by as many needs and wants as possible....

And if metal fits the bill, don't be afraid to go there!!!

It's YOUR cock after all (although you may not control it!!) so it needs to be looked after!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

OwnedByAmy and taz_sub like this.
  20. Harry Haversackers

Local Time:
    Not to sidetrack things, but on the topic of ventilation and CBXXXX devices, have a quick peek at my modified CB6Ks cage - in my album, in the gallery. It actually worked out quite well, but by then, I'd already ordered my Jailbird.

taz_sub likes this.
  21. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    We have three Cages Plastic, Silicon And Steel, And I have to say, Steel is the way to go, We are all built different, But the steel , is the most comfy , For me, The cb6000s does pinch me, And Bon4 , the strap that covers the sack, rubs and hurts me, I have large sacks, very small clitty. But the steel for me is the best, I guess its always trail and error. Finding the right Device. Have to kiss a lot of frogs, before you kiss a Prince. LOL.

taz_sub and locked120 like this.
  22. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Been in my new jailbird for a week .. First of many many weeks, months maybe years...I hope..
    The cbk series actually worked quite well for me over the past 12 years ..even for as much as 11 months continuous .. Although did experience all the breakages associated with them (2k and 6k)
    The MM stainless steel shorter cage feels soooooo much better!!
    Like any device. There is a time frame the body needs to adjust ...
    So far I'm pretty sure I won't have to remove it unless of course mLady chooses that option..;-)

Nostromo and taz_sub like this.
  23. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    All ways had trouble with plastic breaking or pinching change to metal.

locked120 likes this.
  24. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    We use a CB6000s but I only wear it a few hours a week when my wife is going to be away from me for a long period of time and only if it has been more than 4 days since my last orgasm. I wore it at night at the beginning to see what it was like and had no problems with nighttime erections, probably due to the medication I take before I go to bed. I take medications an hour before I go to sleep and they are very effective at preventing erections and orgasms so there is no need to wear it at night.

I do find it uncomfortable after a few hours if I am moving around a lot. My wife mostly tells me to wear it when she is out for the night with her girlfriends. What I try to do is plant myself in front of the TV and watch a rented movie so that I do not move around a lot. If I am inactive, I can wear it comfortably for a longer period of time. Personally, I value my daily comfort more than any fetish, so using the CB is a sometimes thing.

taz_sub likes this.
  25. Harry Haversackers

Local Time:
    RockyB... a touch of silicone lube on the ring, makes the CB6Ks much easier to bear when you're moving about. I've also used it inside the tube as well, and it keeps your happy bits from binding.

taz_sub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice