new to chastity question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lunus, May 21, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lunus

lunus What Daddy says is best

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    I've been out for a few days, but denied orgasms, now back in the device for however long my Daddy decides.

I was wondering if everyone who is denied similarly has noticed the odd light-headed floaty feeling - not at all unpleasant, just strange - when a wave of horniness floods your system after a period of denial?

It's a wonderfully delicious feeling of powerlessness and subservience. I relish it and hope Daddy begins teasing me and re-locking rather than being kind to me and allowing me release.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    Isn't it amazing what a little extra cum will make you feel like.. One of the best parts of Chastity, something most men forget what feels like. To have a full load and not be able to use it.. I personal can forget about sex while not locked, but once the lock clicks its all I think about. The longer without, the more wilingl I become. Scary thoughts. But is one small part of the Chastity that I luv.

So your not alone, I'm sure most of us do Chastity just for the same reasons, then there's the cheaters, no options, just locked till she forgives.. Ouch, or Yea!! still haven't decided..

Missy Tanya

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Yes, I get that giddy, horny feeling at times. It's a time when I often find women the most stunning to look at. I've literally been aroused to the point that a beautiful girl literally took my breath away. I stood there panting, and thought "Wow, that expression is REAL!" lol.

mikecb

4. lunus

lunus What Daddy says is best

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Thanks for your thoughts! :)

5. sissy_charlotte

sissy_charlotte [url=http://www.chastitym

UK
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    I have only been locked for a few weeks but if it helps, I know exactly what you mean. The sense of loss of control is delicious and my hormones seem to overwhelm me pretty regularly.

charlotte xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice