New to Chastity looking to learn.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by C.C., Oct 24, 2017.

1. C.C.

C.C. New member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Hello everyone, I happen to be a submissive cross-dressing bondage bunny who is very interested in chastity. I really don't know much about it except for that it really interesting to me. I have bought a couple of cheap devices from wish and eBay. 1 is a hard plastic device with the integrated lock and the other one is a one of the silicone ones. But I'm having a hard time with them as first one was too big and a second one I bought a smaller version but I think it was still too big as I can pull out of it. I met a wonderful new woman who I am hoping will be my key holder but I need to find a device that is first of all not very expensive and second of all fits properly. I found your site while I was trying to find information and I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with people here. Thank you

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    measure yourself when flaccid a few times throughout the day. Then use those numbers to find the correct fitting device. Unfortunately with cheap devices you may not an exact fit. so you will have to make that work unless you want to spend $$. There are plenty of sites that give good info on sizing if you google it. Also you will be able to pull out of most devices. That cannot be fixed unless you use some sort of security like a tether spout or prince albert piercing. Good luck.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. C.C.

C.C. New member

Local Time:
    I will have to do that. Though I'm worried about getting the right size base Ring too.

4. olddog

olddog Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    I never found comfort until I bought a custom made device which fits me like a glove. Already made devices are one size fits most, not all.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Having a snug fitting base ring is the key, IMHO. I found the smallest one I could find that I could squeeze my ball into and then I customized it a bit by wrapping one side with dental floss (like High School girls used to do with guy's class rings), making it tighter yet. Then I painted the floss with enamel. I have had that ring on, at all times, for about 6 months now - even when the tube itself is not on. It does not come off.

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    I have devices that I've paid several hundreds of dollars for and others that were only a few dollars. The fit is the key and life @DonnaSue said the smallest base ring you can handle will cause the least amount of movement and more comfort. Everyone is different and it takes time to find your perfect cage. Be patient when you find the right cage you may be wearing it for a long time.

sissybitch likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Amazon has many steel cages for 25-40 dollars depending on your size.

In general there are three size cages of mass production. Small:28mm-36mm
    Medium: around 52mm
    Large: around 75mm

Diameter is not an option. Base rings usually come in 3 sizes: 40mm,45mm, and 50mm

Try to get a cage that is closest your most flacid self. Base ring should allow a finger to be put in from the top almost to the knuckle.

The great part about these steel cages is that at the price they are, you can experiment and it won’t cost you much.

Avoid rings with hinges, and I prefer the integrated lock opposed to the post design, there is usually some play in the post which isn’t good and padlocks are sharp.

This is just what I’ve learned and not a science, so your mileage may vary...good luck

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    heloo @C.C. and welcome to here and i hope you gets a cage that fits nice and don't hurt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice