New to chastity and the CB6000.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LifesShort, Sep 25, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    Hello,

A few weeks ago I finally told my wife I found chastity devices and the thought of her controlling the key to be exciting. Now we are not into the dom/sub thing or even bondage. We are a very vanilla couple but she was very accepting of the idea and told me to buy something and we would try it out. My only reluctance came from reading forums and device reviews which is why I am posting now. It seemed that so many people were having problems in various areas and it kind of turned me off to it. People considering chastity should know they are not the norm or at least I have not experienced anything bad. If you are thinking about chastity I say go for it. You only live once.

First I had to choose a device.
    I really had no interest in belt type devices so I looked at the other style. Not sure what they are called but I picked the CB6000. Being about 4 inches flacid, 8 inches hard and rather thick it kind of ruled out the 6000s. I was concerned that it would be uncomfortable because of my girth. I then automatically ruled out the cheap copies on ebay and found a reputable dealer. I did not want to experience the cracking issue.

First use of the CB6000.
    I had my device a few days after I ordered it. It seemed the best base ring was the largest included. It fit well and was not loose. I then tried the 2nd largest spacer which I still use. Now being an idiot I first tried shoving my penis into the main body of the device. That was a definite no go. Once my stupidity passed I remembered reading about the stocking method. I quickly found a sheer dress sock and everything slipped right in. I had to carefully tug around the edges of the sock to remove it but that was no problem really.

I will start using shorter spacers soon. Those should not be a problem. Not sure if I can go with a smaller base ring but will try. Once I am sure all is going well I am probably going to buy something from Mature Metal. They look much easier to stay clean in.

Security,
    I do not think I could get out if I tried which I would not do. I just do not think I could push my balls through the ring. It has a good snug fit. There is certainly no way to pull my penis out of the main tube.

Sleeping, Daily Use, Pain, Erections.
    When I first put on the CB6000 it felt comfortable and was painless. That lasted about a hour. Having never worn so much as a cock ring my sack was not used to being pushed forward nor the additional weight. There was also mild irratation where the base ring contacted skin. Lotion took care of the irritation and the other pain only lasted a couple of days.

Sleeping was uncomfortale. Laying on my back was fine but I do not like sleeping that way. I like sleeping on my side but that was only comfortable if I moved my legs into odd positions. The first night was not pleasant nor was the second. I eventually learned that if I placed my memory foam pillow between my knees I could comfortable sleep on my side. Heck, now that I am into week two I do not even need the pillow. I have gotten used to it.

Okay, erections are painful but not to the point that it is unbearable. Not a big deal.

Cleaning is not that easy though. I fill the tub for the most part so cleaning takes some effort. Q-Tips are my new friend. As weird as it sounds I also keep a glass of water neet the toilet. Sometimes I have a small gap between the head of my penis and the slit at the end of the CB. When I urinate it will occasionally get wet. In order to keep clean I just fill the cup up with water and dip the tip in to clean it. Works for me...

I have found the CB6000 to be rather comfortable and easy to conceal with the exception of wearng blue jeans.

The wife.
    LIke I said, she had no problem with it when I first mentioned it. We talked about it again after I ordered. I still did not feel I was relating my desires to her articulately so I sent her an email explaining everything in detail. She seemed to get it after that for the most part.

One of the most exciting moments for me came the 2nd day we had the CB. I handed her the key and asked her if she would hold my key for me... She responed, "You mean my key." Sweet.

Where I am at now.
    Wearing the CB as I type this. Glad I finally manned up and told my wife what I wanted to do. Positive experience so far. Looking forward to going metal.

2. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    Okay, I was wrong. I went a size smaller on the base ring and it fits fine. Think I will keep going down maybe one per week. Still learning...

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Congratulations on scoring a good fit early on with the cb6000! :) I think you're endowed well enough that you can't pull out. That's awesome!

Best of luck and keep us posted on how things go!
    mikecb

4. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Welcome to the site and to chastity LifesShort Im glad that you got it worked out! Have fun with it and keep us posted

5. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    Hi and welcome to the mansion and thanks for the glass of water tip. I've been in a cb6000s for nearly a year and this I honestly hadn't thought of that!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice