New to Chastity and i'm Having Problems!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by StrongMaid, Apr 30, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. StrongMaid

StrongMaid New member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    I'm in a long distance relationship and we've loved the idea of chastity for years, but i've only just now bought one, the HolyTrainer 2.

The main problem is while i have it on and i get erect, the cage just kind of takes everything with it. It doesn't really go back to normal on its own without any readjustment, and it allows me to pull my penis out of the cage portion. As it is now, i simply can't wear this for extended periods of time!

i have less than 24 hours of experience with chastity devices (so i wouldn't view this as a credible review for the HT2 lol), so i'm not sure what to do to fix this. i do use a bit of lube (some cheap water-based jelly kind) to get inside the cage, so i was thinking maybe it dries out and leaves a sticky residue that doesn't help the situation. Perhaps my cock is basically stuck in the cage so when it gets hard it pushes the cage forward instead of pushing into the cage? Would a better lube help, maybe oil? OR could it be my ring size is too large?

i've seen images of this problem before, so i guess it's common, but i'm really hoping there's an easy fix for it. Buying another device is not an option!

2. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Reduce the ring size to the smallest you can get on and keep on over night. You should be able to get your finger through the top of the ring to your first knuckle. the cage should be short enough so that you fill it most of the time.. The other trick is getting the gap correct. I was having problems with nighttime erections that were painful till I increased the gap to the next size up. Also a little lube around the bottom of the ring before bedtime helps.

Giles_English and UKgreedyus like this.
  3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Does your cock fit snugly?

4. StrongMaid

StrongMaid New member

Local Time:
    Maybe a little too snug? i'm not sure if it's supposed to or not, but most of the skin from my penis bunches up outside the cage's bottom, even when the head is pressing against the end of the cage. i'm fairly average in size, so i wouldn't think i'm too big for it. If i could just get some of that skin in i bet that would help a lot? DUNNO HOW THOUGH.

N23orMore mentioned GAPS, which i think are absent on HolyTrainer devices. Simply a ring and a cage.

5. N23orMore

Local Time:
    Yes my cock fits snug but not tight. I had originally had the CB6000s. I had worked my way down to the 1 3/4" ring with 2 1/4" cage length and 3/8" gap. Most of the time I filled the 2 1/4" cage, 1 3/8" diameter. I had started with the 1/4" gap and moved to the 3/8" gap. I was still having trouble at night when I had to pee or got an erection. Rubbing and pinching. When I bought my Jailbird, I used the same measurements, but again had trouble at night with pinching. They increased the gap to 7/16" as well as making me a 1 5/8" base ring (OVAL). During the day the 1 5/8" base ring was ok, but at night if I got an erection or waited to pee I filled the ring and it was hard to get things back down to normal. I put my 1 3/4" ring back on with the new 7/16" gap and now I do not seem to have any more problems at night. I will put a little lube around the bottom of the base ring and so far so good. When I was wearing my CB6000s I would push out a little on the side holes. With the Jailbird (same cage diameter), I fit the inside of the cage without having my skin pushing out through the bars, though still held in place. From what I have learned from this is you need to have a little space to allow you to remove pressure after an erection or peeing. If the base ring is too tight blood, cannot move back into your body properly. Going up to the next size seemed to fix the nighttime problems. The other fix was making sure your gap was enough, but not so much that your testicles pulled out on their own.
    I usually use a little hand lotion on my cock before inserting it in the cage and everything slides on smoothly with no sticky residue afterwards. Just use something that absorbs into the skin (Vaseline Intensive care or similar). Hope this helps. One thing I noticed is the round stainless steel ring seems to work much better than the plastic ring that comes with most the CB6000s. After increasing the gap on my CB6000s it also seemed to do MUCH better during the night than it had before. Use your Holy Trainer to get your setting right then you might enjoy the upgrade to a stainless steel chastity device. Mature Metal was VERY helpful and their service was great. Their turnaround was less than 2 weeks when I sent my cage back to order a second smaller base ring, a gap adjustment and the security screw. If you are finding that you are not filling your cage length then measure how much shorter to the end of the cage you are and subtract that from the length when you order. I was glad I ordered the sizing rings which helped in making my size decisions.

6. N23orMore

Local Time:
    I was writing my last message and just realized StrongMaid's message got in before mine. I had not thought about the fact your Holy Trainer does not have the adjustments the CB6000 series devices have. The fact that you cannot make those minor adjustments may be part of the problem you are having. Being able to adjust ring size and gap definitely allowed me to fine tune my device before purchasing a stainless steel one. Not sure what to tell you at this point. I definitely like the open cage design though for cleaning. I do not worry now about keeping everything hygienic.

7. StrongMaid

StrongMaid New member

Local Time:
    i think maybe i'm regretting not buying the CB6000, lol. I was so dead set on that one too for a long time but then i discovered the HolyTrainer 2 a week or two ago and everything i heard seemed great. Either way it would one of those situations where i would be left wondering what could have been.

i noticed it seems like my erection bulges up above the ring before the device is pushed forward. i guess the ring just isn't close enough to my body but i don't think that can be fixed. i don't know if the spacers on the CB6000 would help either. i guess it's possible a larger ring might help? More space to "catch" the bulge before it begins pushing the cage forward? i also always seem to be filling the cage entirely, so if that's a problem with holding in too much blood then maybe it would help that too. Though i've never felt any discomfort from it. PROBABLY A HYGIENE PROBLEM REGARDLESS.

Not sure if i should spend more money on trying to get a new ring or begin saving for a whole new device. I've looked toward the Jailbird before, and it definitely looks nice but it's so pricey! BUT IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP ME LOCKED UP THEN IT MUST BE DONE. (eventually lol)

i've only had it two days though, so maybe i need to give it more time.

Thanks for the hand lotion tip, it was helpful!

8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    Ive been wearing the Holy Trainer for a month now, and have all those things you mention, though for me they aren't problems, just characteristics of the device.
    I use a drop of lube in the tube before insertion, and because I have a foreskin (not a huge one though) I bunch it up over the head before insertion, which then allows the co k to unravel after insertion and find a suitable position in the tube. It was a bit of trial and error though, so try different things. I may try a body lotion or oil for a while to see if that's better, at the moment I use water based lube.
    Putting the lube in the tube rather than on your cock means you don't then have slippery finger when getting it locked away.

I fill the device completely also, after a month the skin is a little more shiny, and in some areas more sensitive.
    When I'm hard in the device then the Holy Trainer moves forward a bit and ends up sitting on and covering the head, but there is no way it's coming off, and I have no sense of having a full erection, or being able to masturbate - so it's doing it's job!

Lastly, after urinating I mop up with tissue, and if at home then a q-tip. I remove every other day for cleaning, otherwise it gets smelly.

Keep working with it, as everything you've described sound like normal things.

9. StrongMaid

StrongMaid New member

Local Time:
    It surely can't be normal... i mean i've seen videos of people sticking Hitachi god damn Wands to their cage without the cage pushing forward (something I want to do too!). It almost looks like my cock would break if i wasn't careful. And again it's extremely easy to pull out of it (though the device would still be locked around my balls lol). It's really not a problem at all otherwise, comfy and everything, but when I get hard everything is ruined.

It's really such a bummer!

10. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    A few pointers.
    Pretty much the only ball-trap types you cant pull out of are thosewith a PA fixing.
    And
    Why are you trying to pull out of it?

If you want a failed houdini experience then I'd get a piercing and a device that you absolutely cannot get out of.
    The Holy Trainer is not such a device, but then, I don't think it's trying to be. A certain amount of self discipline is required. If you dont have that, then the HT possibly isn't the device for you.

I don't have a piercing, and my lady doesn't want me to get one, so for me, the HT2 works just fine.

How far is the device pulling forwards, and what size of tube and ring do you have? If it's pulling forwards like it's going to fall off then perhaps you need a smaller ring?

11. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    The holy trainer version I and II does not allow for adjusting the gap... - There upside however is lack of pinching:)

Im my experience with he Holy Trainer before I moved to Steel was that it was very escapable. No "readjustment" will fix your issues - Sorry! And yes It pulls forward during nighttime erections.

So what to do with this otherwise very smooth device? A smaller base ring will trap your balls further and make your nighttime erections harder to sustain even when lubed. And It will not make it harder to escape though...

So... Be honorable or Don't get erect! Lol... Well - the later is most likely not an option for anybody, and I was not all that honorable in the beginning and also need the rush from knowing that I could not escape - no matter what... - so I added and external PA wire fixing to it to keep me from possible pull outs. That was a doable cure....The downsides of this approach however is that You need to have a PA- piercing, and that the beauty of this device sort of gets lost in wires and stuff.
    And the sad news is that this option is not even applicable for the second generation of Holy Trainer due to the lack of an old clumsy padlock. The lock is integrated....

Sorry that I could not be of more help...
    Best regards BlueEyes

Lady De likes this.
  12. StrongMaid

StrongMaid New member

Local Time:
    WELL UH i mean i'm not interested in pulling out either i just didn't think it'd be so easy. :oops: i guess though, since i still can't remove the device entirely, it's not as big of a problem as i thought.

i have the standard 60mm tube and the 45mm ring. i feel like if the tube was just a little bigger then less of a bulge would well up above the ring and thus wouldn't push the whole device forward so much. i'll just have to keep that in mind if i can ever get a Jailbird.

i'll have to measure how much exactly the device pushes forward. i know my head leaves its DESIGNATED AREA inside the cage. Just really looks like something that shouldn't be happening and possibly dangerous to my dickhealth. But, i dunno, maybe i just need to stick with it longer.

And i do appreciate all the comments and help! WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT MY FELLOW CHASTE BROTHERS.

13. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    I have the shorter tube and 45mm ring, and just leave it to do it's thing, which for me is to ride up a bit when straining at the leash in the same way you describe.

Tbh, it does sound like it's doing it's thing as per intended with you, but it does sound like you want a different effect from your device. Nothing wrong with that - it's a learning journey after all.

Wendygirl likes this.
  14. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    @StrongMaid
    Welcome to CM enjoy xx
    Why not put some pictures and then people could maybe help some more.

As @BlueEyes said maybe just getting used to it and not try to defeat the device might help.
    Xx wendy

15. StrongMaid

StrongMaid New member

Local Time:
    HMMM i'll ask Mistress if it's alright since it's for the sake of getting help, but She doesn't like to share Her property~ (Herpropertydoesn'tlikeiteither!)

i noticed it rotates to one side some. i guess because my penis curves that way. That's probably what's making me think my cock might break if i wasn't careful (never feel any pain though). It's annoying straightening it back out, lol. OH WELL.

16. Gnrllee

Gnrllee Member

Local Time:
    Is it possible you're not getting enough of the shaft inside the cage? I have an HT2 also, and use the stocking method to fully insert myself into the shaft. It really helps with the nighttime erections. If you have an excess of skin sitting outside, in between the ring and tube, or even between the ring and your body, you may want to try using the stocking method approach.

17. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    I would agree with Gnrllee I have been using an HT 2 for several months and like any device you can get out of it. I have a full belt and with a bit of work and a few tool I could escape but that's not really the point. I do feel that sometimes it's falling off but when I check it's just a feeling and with longer wear the feeling for me seems to go away. I is important to get it on right and I do seem to have a significant foreskin which does cause me a few issues with all my devices. I have had the CB series 2000, 3000, 6000 and all were usable but I actually am far more comfortable in the HT 2. I also have a customised stainless steel cage where I have made the ring to exactly the smallest size I can cope with and I believe I could pull out of that. That device has a 2mm gap between the ring and the cage for security but without a piercing I think I could pull out. I just don't it would be hard to get back in comfortably and would be very uncomfortable until I either got the key or got back in. ( at the moment I am locked in and the key is several hundred miles away for a few days ). The turning actually makes hiding the bump caused by the lock much easier so I like the fact it does this but I also have found every ball trap device I have used does this.

I would suggest trying it for a longer period and seeing if it settles down. I also find the morning glory settles down after a short while and if it does strike the having a pee tends to put it to rights.

My main issues with the HT 2 are cleaning and getting enough air to the skin under the lock area so I am released to clean and shave weekly and we use the metal cage when required to air the skin so it's possible to keep locked in some way pretty much indefinitely unless You have to fly or go through a security check.

I do believe that chastity has to be voluntary and is supported by the device not ensured by the device but that's a personal view.

Anyway I have rambled agian all the best and I would persevere it may well get much better but be realistic about the level of security of these devices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice