New to Chasity, Red and wrinkly

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MaidtoPleaze, Apr 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MaidtoPleaze

MaidtoPleaze New member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    I am new to chastity. My wife has locked me up for 24 hours a couple of times with no ill effect. However, last night I was unlocked after 3 days. I have one of the ball trapping bowl type cages with a waist belt. My penis, is now red and wrinkly with a little bulge on one side after about 16 hours of being out of it. It is not the whole length, just the end third. The bulge is almost gone now. The cage is pretty comfortable, so I am a little surprised by this. Is it normal, I assume this goes away. Does something need to change with my cage?

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion @MaidtoPleaze . Aren't all penises red and wrinkly, :) . Joking aside, it will probably return to it's normal shape and colour very soon. Is the cage a very small one and compressing you or perhaps you may have been teased and excited for a time.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  3. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    To quote one of our distinguished members... "Oh you poor sausage!" I knew a guy that knew a guy, that knew a guy who had a bulge similar to what you described and his dick fell off after three days... Just kidding but still lmao!

All joking aside I too had a few bulges when I took off my cage the first time I was caged after three weeks and had a few bulges too and as a newbie to the caged lifestyle was a bit concerned. But they disappeared once the skin got 'stretched' out. I examined my cage and the bulges aligned with opening in the cage that allowed the skin to squeeze out. I would suggest looking at your cage and seeing if there is something that lines up with the location of your bulges.

4. MaidtoPleaze

MaidtoPleaze New member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Well, it has been 5 days now. The red, wrinkly skin (which was actually most of the skin that was within the cage tube) peeled off like sun burn. I would say it all looks normal now. Anyone know what would have caused my skin to turn red, then peel?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice