New to chasity at work

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by B1too, Jul 17, 2017.

1. B1too

B1too Birthday present from my wife .

North Coast NSW Aus
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    I am new to chasity and my key holder has decided to make me wear my device to work. I have a holy trainer atm and was wondering if their was a better one for more physical work.

lockit likes this.
  2. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    My work is physical I do a lot of ladder work I also have to get in and out of resticted spaces ie loft space and under floors.
    I have the Mature metal Jailbird I still get a bit hot and sore at times depending how challenging the job is.
    The same old advice plenty of lube helps.
    I had the cb600 before the Jailbird I would be lucky to get through 2 days without risking breaking skin.
    I think having an emergency key to start off with would be a good idea.
    With the cb600 I had testicle pop out I don't what I would have done without the key.

Mash2214, B1too and Mistress Jules like this.
  3. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    I where a ridgidchastity half shell and have no complaints. I am able to run every other day and work without troubles.

B1too likes this.
  4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I also have a holy trainer (polycarbonate) although I've only worn it for up to 12hrs so far. I did quit a bit of work on a vehicle yesterday and also went for a 2 mile run OK. Just do get the odd testical pinch when bending down sometimes!

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    I agree with @lockit no matter what cage you wear you will get the ocational pinch or discomfort. I also do a lot of construction work and am moving around a lot. The kind of underwear you wear helps, wear ones that are snug but not to tight, this restricts the excess movement. I use to wear the HT2 with very little problems. The longer your locked you'll also get more use to what ever device you find the most comfortable. It may take some time to find the perfect device for you it all depends on your body so no one can really tell you what is the perfect fit for you. You can go and by a custom made device but you need to find out what exact sixe you are first 1/8 of an inch doesn't seem like much but can make a huge difference. Good Luck

B1too and lockit like this.
  6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Having had some experiences that required me to take off my Jailbird due to pain, I would not have worn mine to work. Just so happens that I work from home so I can stayed locked 24/7. I do not always wear my cage when I go out. We are very practical about my chastity device. My wife is fine without one as long as I can go a few months without an orgasm. Since I cannot truthfully tell her that I can go 2-3 months without an orgasm, I am locked up.

7. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    I wear my HTV2 to work. I have a physically demanding job. I do CrossFit as well. It works great for me.

B1too likes this.
  8. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    I have HTv2 and went swimming, gym, work, everything absolutely fine. Not a scratch. Apart 5am wake up calls :rolleyes: these were very uncomfortable. One night had to use icepack;) good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice