New there, need quick advice!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Justafriend, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Justafriend

Justafriend New member

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Hello everyone.

Background story:
    At first, i'm not into bdsm, She neither (i guess).

At the start of next month we'll have "make or break" conversation about our future.

I decided to show, that i'm totally serious with my devotion to Her. And there comes chastity device idea.

I want to give Her keys. And hope that she won't take them, cause it's not about chastity, it's about proving how important She is to me. But that... kind of bluff... may didn't work, so i have to be prepared to stay caged, potentially forever. I can't predict with certainty how she will react. I mean, that really won't be a problem if She wish to, but i don't think that's what we need.

So, since more than a year, i was preparing for this. Made some research, bought some devices, different shapes, different sizes. Tried them, and found the only one that fits well (N21).

Lately i tried to wear it for extended period of time. After first day i noticed little pain on my skin around ring. After i begin to use skin care cream problem was solved.

As more time passed, i started to be incredibly aroused. With no way to release, my penis was filling cage almost all the time. And then, after three days, my scrotum swelled and was switching colors between red and blue. It became more than twice as big as usually. I felt little pain, nothing special, but i was worried about that, so i removed device (and it wasn't that easy to remove by the way, it made me scared at some point...). Twelve hours after release, my sack is still bigger than it used to be, and also a bit hot. I'm putting ice on it, helps a lot.

I don't know what may be wrong. I have two ideas, but i would like to hear opinion of someone more experienced.

1. As my penis grown in cage and stayed "harder", there was less place between cage and ring for my scrotum, so blood flow couldn't work properly. It swelled, so there was even less space, so it became even bigger and... you know, endless circle.

2. As device forced my sack to get closer to rest of my body, it became hott. Then it swelled to release temeperature so circle from first point could begin.

What should i do now? I really appreciate every kind of advice. Will my body get used to device if i will try to stay caged little longer? If it's possible, do You have any tips and tricks to make it easier (regular cooling with ice for example?).

Thank You in advance!

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    what kind of device do you have? Can you insert a finger behind the ring up to the first knuckle? if you cant it may be too tight and cutting off blood flow. Edema is not necessarly bad if you have it in the morning but if it doesnt go away then that can be a problem. I would say by late morning early afternoon the edema should be gone, if not things are too tight. Reddish colored balls are ok but purple and blue are not. Keep an eye on it.

Justafriend likes this.
  3. Justafriend

Justafriend New member

Local Time:
    For some reason i cannot post picture of my device here :( If You search in google "N21 chastity", it will show up ;)

It depends on finger. Smallest one quite easily, for thumb it's impossible.

I still have about 8-9 days for test. Yesterday i released myself, cause when my sack was bigger in the morning, it was hard to even walk and from this point it was worse and worse... Today i put cage again, don't see any issues after 12 hours.

I wonder if there are any ways of reducing edema when it happens. Should cooling it help me in that case? Any exercises?

4. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I found your device. Is your flacid penis length the same as your device? if not the cage is too long. Also when I said finger usually the index finger is best. Its not about temperature or exercise, its about swelling at night due to erections. If your device is too tight everything gets trapped and cant release. Though some edema is normal but should go away. Im guessing though that your off the shelf device isnt fitting you properly.

Justafriend likes this.
  5. Justafriend

Justafriend New member

Local Time:
    I have like half inch of free space when i'm not aroused. Is it to long? When i tried smaller cages, it was impossible to wear even for hours, with this one, few days doesn't seem to be a big deal. Never thought that too big cage may be an issue.

Also, it was important for me to have cage that will be easy to maintain hygiene, so some space is nice in that case i guess. I don't know if She will unlock me just after i tell Her about device or if She will throw the keys into a river.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:45 PM
  7. Justafriend

Justafriend New member

Local Time:
    Ok, so i just ordered another model, 2 cm shorter cage and also with bigger 45 mm ring (same kind, so both rings should fit to both cages, i was wearing 38 mm, maybe to little). Delivery should be there in tuesday. Thank You all for advices. If something will go wrong again, i'll definitely ask again ;)

8. guest 2942

Local Time:
    let us know how it goes with the new device.

9. Justafriend

Justafriend New member

Local Time:
    Hey!

So, new cage arrived, but with same sized ring (cheap shop, could expect that...).

Definitely it helped, a lot. No swelling at all and more comfort when moving (my job is connected to sport, so that's really important). Thank you guys.

But i saw, that there is one last problem. When i lay down, skin that touches the ring under my balls ache. No issues on sides and on top of them, just under. It shouldn't be connected with penis trying to get erect, cause it happens only when i lay down in my bed. Doesn't matter if it's morning or evening, or if i am aroused or not. It always happens after some time, sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes an hour. Area close to the ring sweats a lot when i notice this pain.

Will my skin get used to it and problem should go away or can i do something with that? May that be connected to my hair (i cut it a bit, didn't shave)?

Still got three days for decision about giving Her keys. Deadline is on 1st May.

10. guest 2942

Local Time:
    could be hair. most guys shave but trimmed might be ok. What your talking about is a common problem. It should go away with time and constant wear. Try some type of lubricant that is long lasting. Runners use different products for anti-chaffing, something like that or even silicone lubricant. Just put a little on.

Justafriend likes this.
  11. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    To me, pain in that area suggests that the gap is too small and your scrotum skin may be getting pinched. If it only happens when you’re lying down then it may only need to be increased slightly. I don’t know what kind of gap adjustment your device offers but you might just need an extra millimeter or so of space.

Hope you get it right, because tick tock! o_O

Justafriend likes this.
  12. Justafriend

Justafriend New member

Local Time:
    Well, yesterday i tried something different. Most advices say that lubricants or oil are what i should use, but had to try own idea.

Antiperspirant in spray around the ring after bath before going to bed.

No sweating and problem with pain seems solved. Also, smells better ;)

Gonna try it today and tell You how it goes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice