new story. a cuckold theme.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sissycaitlin77, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    I started with watching her get ready for her date. Mistress cait picked out a lace bustier and a pair of black thigh high boots because she knows how much I love her legs in her thigh high stilettos. I watch as Mistress cait carefully fixes her hair and makeup to look good for the man that would be fucking her that night. Another man. Not me, her boyfriend and cuckold.

Mistress cait likes to tease me when she is getting ready for a date. “Should I go with the red lipstick, honey? Do you think he’d like to see it when I wrap my lips around his cock? Or should I go with something darker?”

I can’t help but get hard when Mistress cait talks like that. She knows how to be the vixen and how to push my buttons. Tonight, I’m her cuckold. Mistress cait loves that I let her to play with other men. Mistress cait loves that I find the sexual satisfaction in her cravings…no our cravings. I encourage her, and I watch her all night and anticipate a chance to lick her well-fucked pussy.

After finishing her hair and makeup Mistress cait stood in front of me. “You can look, but you can’t touch. Do I look good?” Mistress cait asks. Mistress cait always dresses for every occasion, and you always must have your “best” on. Mistress cait works hard to look good.

Mistress cait can see the lust in my eyes. She knows how I would love to fuck her, but tonight is her night with another man. If I am lucky, Mistress cait will let me taste her pussy. Just a little bit. She smiles, and I fall to my knees. I look up at her with that wonderfully arousing need as Mistress cait can feels my submission and desperation. Mistress cait well knows her intoxicating power in that moment. I gave her the confidence to go out and fuck other men and our relationship is better for it. These moments have made Mistress cait the woman she is today.

“Taste me,” Mistress cait says. “Taste my pussy, sissy. Taste the pussy I’m going to share with another man tonight.

Once I convinced her to cuckold, Mistress cait embraced it fully. The first time I was cuckolded was an explosion. The orgasms I witnessed were over the top. My senses, nerves, and emotion were engulfed in what I was watching.

“He was incredible!” Mistress cait said as she told me to clean her pussy. It’s something I now relish and have grown accustomed with.

Mistress cait is already wet when my tongue reaches for her pussy. She’s excited at the idea of fucking another man, an idea that excites me too. I’ve had an erection most of the evening, from the moment Mistress cait slipped on her stockings I couldn’t help but stay hard. My mind races with thoughts of my girlfriend legs spread and another man’s cock sliding deep into her wet, tight, warm pussy.

“Good Cuckie,” Mistress cait says after my brief your taste of her pussy. “That’s enough for you, at least until we are finished. Once he’s had his fun – and made me cum – you can taste me again. You always like that, don’t you cuckie?”

I do. It’s become my favorite part of her evenings out with other men. I relish the chance to taste her when another man has spent a considerable amount of time fucking my girlfriend pussy.

The little black dress and a pair of spiked heels are the finishing touch before Mistress cait greets her suitor. Mistress cait leans forward and whispers into my ear, “Watch, me tonight, cuckold. Watch of him inside me. Watch my legs wrap around him. Watch of my tongue in his mouth. Watch the many orgasms he’s going to give me. Watch me all night, cuckold. Then I am all yours again”

I’m weak in my knees and my cock is throbbing as we walk out the door into the next room. I know what to expect. Mistress cait and her suitor will flirt and quickly become acquainted. Mistress cait will be ready for him.

As they both have anticipated this event, they quickly become absorbed in their lust. Mistress cait will probably seductively ease out of her panties opening the door for more to come. While I am absorbed in Mistress cait and what is happening, Mistress cait on the other hand is absorbed in her stud. Soon she will sink to her knees eagerly unbuttoning his pants thinking of the big fat cock about to be set free.

Mistress cait drops to her knees, unzips her suitors pants and pulls out his massive cock. Wrapping both hands around his cock, she looks at smiles at me and tells me to get beside her. I kneel beside my girlfriend, as she begins to suckle his stiff cock like a starved animal. Oddly, I am filled with lust myself as I watch my wife pleasure his cock.

They kiss as he plays with her tits while rubbing the head of his cock over her pussy lips. Her labia is swollen with desire and she’s wet. I can hear the juiciness from across the room. I can hear her lustful desire.

I stroke my cock, but I know I am not allowed to cum. I hold my excitement as I watch Mistress cait give herself to another man.

Now I watch as he sinks his weapon into her wanting pussy. Protective and absorbed, I hear every whisper and sexual thrust as another man’s big cock makes her moan. Within a few thrusts he’s bottomed out inside her. The full length and thickness of his cock is inside my girlfriend and she’s desperate to be fucked hard. She’s begging him. She wants it hard and fast. She needs it.

Mistress cait suitor doesn’t hold back. He fucks my girlfriend hard. He fucks my girlfriend fast. He pounds his cock into her pussy. Soon the room fills with moans of pleasure and the sounds of their flesh slapping together. She gets louder as her orgasm approaches. Another man is making my girlfriend cum. Mistress cait is getting fucked and I am watching as she so graphically enjoys her multiple orgasms.

He made Mistress cait cum and now it’s his turn. Mistress cait turns toward me and gets on her hands and knees to better feel the girth of her stud. She wants to look right at me, her cuckold As their excitement builds I watch intently. A look of pleasure washes over her face as he ravages her womanhood. She closes her eyes, her lips part, and the deepest moan erupts from Mistress cait as she’s filled as he empties his balls into her pussy.

Exhausted and endlessly satisfied, Mistress cait stud collapses. Mistress cait is more than satisfied with her suitor, but she is not done.Mistress cait, invites me to join them. She wraps her arms around me in a mutually satisfying embrace. Mistress cait gives me a soft, slow, sensual kiss. “I love you sissy ”, as she spreads her legs and presents her sex filled pussy.

“It’s time for you to have some fun, cuckold”. With that, I lay on my back as Mistress cait surrounds my head and starts feeding me. By relaxing and flexing to ejaculate huge gushes of thick, salty cum she lowers her dripping pussy to my wanting mouth. My senses smell their sex, my tongue taste their passion. Mistress cait commands that I clean all of him and her up and I obey her. Floods of jizz engulf my mouth and tongue. After my reward I crave so much I was allowed to cum Mistress cait gave me a sexy slow teasing blowjob then once I was close she engulf my cock to collect all my cum as she crawled up to me and gave me another passionate kiss to swallow my cum. Then I went into my chastity cage until the next time.

hope everyone enjoyed it.!!

2. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Fantastic!

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice