New small cage

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Wife's Submissive, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    I got this cage on eBay for cheap. It came in about three weeks later. Diameter of cage part is about 30mm and length of cage is only about an inch. I have been working down to the smaller cage bc I am a grower. About 5 inches erect.

Cage fits me great and keeps me all scrunched up at front. Makes peeing standing up easy as I just have to make sure hole is lined up properly. I have no chance for erection in this cage and wife has enjoyed me staying frustrated in the little cage. I stay nice and soft in the cage even when I try to have one.

It is very comfortable and it is probably the best made cage I have gotten so far. This is unlike others I have gotten from China that the pieces don’t go in together properly. The arc shaped rings seem to fit me better than any other. Although the rings seem to run a tad bigger than others that are supposedly the same size. Still works fine but feel it could be a little snugger. So I am going down to the 40mm ring and hoping I don’t start getting woken up in the night again when the new one comes in.

Would much rather have this smaller cage than one that I have plenty of room at front to get an erection on.

Attached Files:

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Looks a really nice design

3. BAcyclingSub

BAcyclingSub Member

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    Looks like the one I have. Love it. I'm a little too small for the Holy Trainer small, so I decided to try this. It's the perfect size for me.

4. Chastechris

Chastechris New member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    I recently bought a similar Chinese model, the A275-1 and it’s the first CB I can comfortable wear under my clothes and it doesn’t create a bulge.

5. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    I had one, the middle size of the three, and my main problem was that I would try to erect and "extrude" between the bars. When that happens the tip is exquisitely sensitive. like, don't breathe sensitive. I'm trying now to weld two crossbars (above and below the urethra) and two verticals (inside the existing bars)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice