New sissy maid dress!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by paulie slave, Oct 15, 2008.

1. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Three days ago I finally got the dress I've been waiting for. It took eight weeks to deliver and I was starting to worry that they had gone bust - especially after they didn't reply to two emails I sent.

http://www.superdresses.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_29_38_44&products_id=3942

I got a petticoat to match. I've had two cheap maid's dresses before - including the one in my avatar, barely better than what you would find in a joke shop really and whilst they did the job, they were always a bit tatty. The new dress is beautiful, stitched perfectly and even the accessories have real attention to detail. Madame Viola even threw in some cute sissy socks to say sorry about the wait. Off to get dressed and do my chores before Mistress comes back from meeting her friend! I'm almost looking forward to my chores now! That can't be bad.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    Well, isnt that a beautiful sissy dress!!!
    When you get all dolled up take a picture and replace the avatar if you want with a new one, I'm sure you will be just lovely in your new dress!!

Mistress Michelle

3. Maid Crissy

Maid Crissy Junior Maid

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    That dress looks very pretty!! I agree with Mistress, you must send us a pic with you wearing it!! I have had the opposite experience, cheap costumes,[french maids],fit me better then the more expensive ones that I have ordered over a couple years.

4. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    what a lovely little dress! hope you got a pink one like the dress in the pics. i have two cheap maids dresses and they both fit ok, both are black though unfortunatly.

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i like it too, but this sissy is more of a pink lacy/dainty type! ::curtsey::

6. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Nice Dress; you are now the envy of us all, but as Mistress says (ordered) you should post a picture. We can't wait to see it.

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Oh My... that is the cutest little sissy dress! It should keep a gurl like paulie feeling oh so feminine and pretty. I do hope you have a nice ruffled panty to wear under it! A gurl should be pretty underneath as well.

Miss D

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I definitely agree with all my predecessors, the dress is very cute and emphasizes what you are - a true sissy and i certainly agree with Miss D that sweet matching panties are a must. However, i hope sissy paulie does not only wear ruffled panties under the dress but a safely locked chastity device as well.

I just wonder if your Mistress wants you to do all your chores with a sissy dress like that ... ? As for me, i am allowed such nice and presentable dresses only for serving meals, the evening hours and when there are guests around. For all the heavy and dirty work i must wear rather plain cotton maids dresses. That is, of course, my Owner's opinion and i wonder what all the other Ladies in the forum think about this?

*curtsey*

maid katrin

9. paulie slave

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Wow thanks for all the replies. I'll ask my Mistress tomorrow morning if I can post some pics - She's off to Ireland for the weekend unfortunately so it'll have to be next week unless I use a mirror.

Yes I do have ruffled panties! We got them on a holiday to New York this year - great kinky shops there.

I do wear a chastity device all the time, I'm locked and pantied as I type this! I agree katrin that a dress this nice is not for dirty jobs. Mistress has already told me that for cleaning the bathroom and cooking I should wear one of the old dresses.

I do have a gripe with the new dress though. The body section is about 10cm too long so the dress hangs almost to my knees, it doesn't look too bad if I wear the apron higher, but still a bit disappointing, we measured three times for it. Still next time we will know to change my measurements - I'd still order from them again.

paulie

10. paulie slave

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    I took a few pics and posted them in my profile, sorry the brightness level was a bit rubbish. Hope you all like!

11. Maid Crissy

Maid Crissy Junior Maid

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    That looks very nice!!!

12. jessicahottiegirl79

jessicahottiegirl79 Junior Member

Local Time:
    That dress is absolutely ADORABLE! I have to say their quality is great, but it takes forever to get their dresses. Thus far, I've purchased two, a satin short sleeve black, and satin long sleeve pink. I've purchased three more, and am anxiously awaiting their arrival. One is PVC- I really can't wait for that one.

Now, if I only had a Mistress to work for, I'd be able to dress up and model them for her: )

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can't believe I missed this thread!

I love the dress and I have posted comments for you in your photo album.

When you have time, it would be great if you could do a review on the service, quality, etc of Superdresses in the Mall section of the site (so others can find it in the future). I'm very tempted to buy from them.

14. paulie slave

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Thankyou for Y/your replies.

MW: Thankyou for your photo comments. You're probably right I did want the dress a little shorter because I wanted my panties to show when I bent over! A bit slutty I know (I'm horny). Mistress is not too keen on more pictures of my sissy room because she is worried about giving our identity away. She has promised to take a few more pics though but I don't know what kind of pics she wants to take. I will write a superdresses review.

Jessica: What dress numbers have you already bought/going to buy? I'd love to take a look. PVC sounds sexy hot! Good luck with finding a Mistress and remember that when you become a Mistress's property wearing the dress will be a double-edged sword - although it's fun to wear, there are generally lots of chores/housework that go with it!

Maid Crissy: Thanks for your photo comment and the reply. I like your pic very much too!

15. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello paulie slave,

the dress is very nice indeed. It is a pity the pictures are not clearer. May be your Mistress can take some pictures while you are on duty ...

As for your order from superdresses, i have seen they have long dresses and short ones. Alas, the short ones look quite a bit tarty due to the shortness and the long ones seem to be impractical for daily work. Do you think they take custom made orders when it comes to the length of the dress?

Hugs

maid katrin

16. paulie slave

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Hi katrin,

Thanks for your compliment about the dress. Pics on duty: I think that's what Mistress intends. I suppose I'll have to do some chores then. Boo! The sizing is completely custom and the dresses are handmade. You can choose how long the want the dress - I chose 42cm for my one, and confusingly you also are asked to specify the hem length as well. Being a full circle skirt, if you have the waist and the skirt length then you already know the hem length.

17. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A sissy slave should have plenty of chores - every day!

However, thanks for your reply. I will send them an email asking for a custom made length.

Hugs

maid katrin

18. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you paulie slave, and I completely understand about not wanting to post too many pictures. :animal0008:

19. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Since my Mistress has given permission to order a new sissy dress for me i thought it a good idea to reactivate this thread.
    I still have to wait till the dress is going to be delivered (awefully 4 long weeks) but as i am soooo excited i made a little photo composition to see what it looks like on me ...

[​IMG]
    Hugs to all from a very excited
    maid katrin​

20. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    That is certainly a pretty sissy dress - just look at all the ruffles. I'm afraid I would be tempted to keep katrin in it all the time - I like to look at pretty things...

21. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LOL, that's quite an exciting thought but who is that rich to keeping a sissy just for looking at the frilly gurl. Isn't a sissy expected to do lots of housework? I am afraid such a nice dress would be slightly impractical when scrubbing floors.

*curtsey*
    maid katrin

22. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Oooohhhh that's to die for!! But what about the washing? Sorry, my practical side showing.

23. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's to wash by hand only and quite an ironing job afterwards ... but the dress does worth the little trouble of cleaning ... oh, by the way, i forget to mention that the dress comes with matching panties ... what a dream of frills and lace.
    [​IMG]
    Just the sheer thought of being dressed in suc pretty sissy things makes me shiver with excitement.

Hugs and curtseys

maid katrin

24. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    I am rapidly running out of room in my CB looking at that dress.

25. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    i would love to see the lingerie that achieved that stunning waist underneath such a fabulous dress. love the collar too
    hugs:cat:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice