New science frequent orgasm in women Benefits discovered by going overboard.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dogchasecats, Jun 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    I thought this would be of interest to women here on the boards. I found it very interesting!
    My reading shows limiting my husbands orgasms is good for him. One of the benefits I am aware of is the seven day testosterone boost he gets if he does not cum for seven days. Also I learned that frequent masterbation crashes his dopamine production by releasing prolactin leaving him unmotivated and lethargic. I found out he WAS masterbating one to three times a day before we started in chastity and was a big reason we started. It's all different now. I say when and if he cums and he gave me that gift freely of his own free will. I don't even have to ask. (He's such a sweetie!) mostly I think he gave it to me because he knew he was out of control. I have had to learn what to do to keep him excited, but controlled. He thanks me all the time. When I keep him excited and bring him close to climax repeatedly but not let him cum, his dopamine stays high keeping him motivated, interested and in pursuit of me. The second after he cums it's completely different. His interest stops for the most part. Has anyone had this experience? Guys? I find it weird that men are built that way. After sex I just want to cuddle, talk and sleep. Women are just not built like men. Since we are multi orgasmic we don't experience the same cycle as men do if we climax several times a day. The idea of masterbating two or three times in a day, everyday seems unrealistic. That alone tells me men are very different. I have not been having orgasms at the frequency listed in the article below but after reading it I intend to give it a try. I hope a few fellow key holders will try it with me so we can talk about it. As far as the how my hubby is pretty much trained to give me as many orgasms as I demand and if he isn't available "sisters be doing it for ourselves" as the song goes. I never knew this was "a thing" It turns out new studies are showing women benefit from climaxing at a very high frequency, lucky us! I thought I would post this article here. Post any comments below.

What Every Woman Needs to Know. The New Science of Orgasm

By Karen Moyers Solomon

Study Reviewed by Franklin K. Kalmonds, MD

Orgasm not only feels good, It turns out it can also be surprisingly good for you. An unusual 5 year study has shed light on some remarkable and previously unknown benefits for women who orgasm at very high frequency.

The study focused on sets of similarly aged women from the 20 years of age through age 50.

Each recorded frequency of orgasm. Vital signs and quarterly blood analysis were recorded. The results were as surprising.

The women who reported the most orgasm frequency (two or more each day!) showed health benefits that others did not. 

Women with high frequency of orgasms reported the following benefits but only some of these could be backed up by realtest data.

1. Counts as Exercise

“Surprisingly the study shows an unusually high frequency of orgasms in women is a legitimate form of exercise,” Doctor Kalmonds says. If you can't get yourself to the gym as often as you would like, the female orgasm is a healthy plan B. While it is not a substitute for a treadmill, with a high enough frequency orgasm provides permanent positive health benefits.

Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV. Sex or masturbation that ends in orgasm gives you a one-two punch: Like aerobic exercise sex increases your heart rate and uses various muscles. Orgasm goes further and releases special chemicals that dilate blood vessels giving more blood flow than exercise alone can give. Each time orgasm occurs the dilation effect builds on itself enlarging and improving elasticity of the veins. This improvement can cut a woman's chance of stroke, which is the number one killer of Women in the United States. 

You don’t need a partner to reap these benefits: Any sexual activity, including masturbation that results in frequent orgasm changes a women's health for the better according to the study.

So get busy! You may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it. You schedule you gym routine, so it makes sense to plan for this activity as well. “Just as with exercise, repetition and consistency helps maximize the benefits,” Kalmonds says.

2. Helps Keep Your Immune System Humming

“According to this study women who have more frequent orgasms take fewer sick days,” says Yvonne K. Fulbright, PhD a sexual health expert.

Women who have very frequent orgasms seem to have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Researchers examining the study data at Wilkes University found that women who had orgasms more than twice a day had higher levels of available antibodies compared to study participants who had only a few orgasms a week.

You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:

Eat right.

Stay active.

Get enough sleep.

Keep up with your vaccinations.

Use a condom if you don’t know both of your STD statuses.

3. Boosts Your Libido

Longing for a more lively sex life? “Having orgasms often will make sex better and will improve your libido as well as your health,” says Candice Bowman, MD. She is a clinical professor of obstetrics and gynaecology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago.

For women, having frequent orgasms ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and cardiovascular elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.

4. Improves Women's Bladder Control

A strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.

The contractions brought about at climax is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them. Just like with exercise you won't see much improvement if you only go to the gym twice a week.

5. Lowers Your Blood Pressure

Research suggests a link between high orgasm frequency and lower blood pressure, says Joseph J. Pinzone, MD. He is CEO and medical director of Amai Wellness.

“There have been many studies that show the correlation between orgasm frequency in women and improvement in blood pressure,” he says. “One landmark study found that women who had frequent sexual activity that ended in climax specifically lowered systolic blood pressure better than any commercial medication.” That's the first number on your blood pressure test and is a primary indicator of circulatory problems, especially in young women.

6. Lowers Heart Attack Risk

Orgasms are good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, frequent orgasms help keep your estrogen levels in balance.

“When estrogen is low in women you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease,” Pinzonesays. Furthermore orgasm helps to balance estrogen and testosterone in women leading to all sorts of positive health benefits.

Climaxing more often helps hormone levels. The newest studies show women who had unusually frequent climaxes, that is at least two each day, were 80% less likely to die of heart disease as women who had two or less orgasms a week.

7. Lessens Pain while increasing wellbeing

Before you reach for an aspirin, or Prozac try frequent orgasms.

“Orgasm can block pain,” says Barry R. Komisaruk, PhD, a distinguished service professor at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. It releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.

“We’ve found that vaginal stimulation ending in orgasm can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have told us that genital self-stimulation can cut menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases headache,” Komisaruk says.

Well being often increased. When the frequency of climax is very high study participants reported general feelings of euphoria and well-being that continued as long as the number of orgasms continued to stay unusually high.

8. May Make Cancers Less Likely

Study participants with a very high frequency of orgasms had zero cancer incidents while women with two or less a week had several incidents. While not in any way conclusive, the numbers show that women who orgasm at unusually high rate may ward off some if not all cancers.

Of course It's not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in that study. Lots of factors affect cancer risk. Science is not completely sure what is occurring here but the data seems to show something unusual might be happening. Until the science becomes more clear more orgasms can’t hurt.

9. Improves Sleep

You may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason.

“After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness" after sex, says Sheenie Ambardar, MD. She is a psychiatrist in West Hollywood, Calif.

When women climax very often the ease and quality of sleep is greatly improved. Study participants that reported very high climax rates also reported positive changes in sleeping patterns and quality of sleep. Since sleep wasn't monitored in any clinical way the data is based only on participants reports. This makes the data subjective. However the positive sleep changes were only reported by the study participants who had also reported having orgasms at unusually high rates. Still it's very subjective data. All we can say is give it a go and see what sort of results you experience.

10. Eases Stress, helps relationships

Climaxing often with a partner brings you closer together reported study participants and helped soothe stress and anxiety.

Ambardar says touching and hugging can release your body's natural “feel-good hormone.” Sexual arousal with a partner releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain’s pleasure and reward system. Oxytocin release occurs just by touch alone and science is discovering many benefits this cuddle chemical can bring.

Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too, Ambardar says. It’s not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.

In conclusion: Women, if your up for trying a masturbation marathon or you have a talented and willing partner then the newest science says overdoing it might just be something worth doing. Dramatic changes may await the dedicated and the adventurous women among us. Only your own experimentation can tell if it will work for you.

slave_m and richard like this.
  2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    what was your source for the article?

3. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was reading an article on the Rutgers site and found it on the bottom of the article in the "you might also like" I pulled this from my web history but not sure if it's the exact one. Will try to find it though. http://www.newark.rutgers.edu/barry-komisaruk

4. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  5. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Can you like please the original link to the article so I can make it read to my other half without letting her find about this website??

6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    I am one of the lucky men who never suffer from this dip in interest in my partner post orgasm. I have spoken to my Wife about this and she agrees. We even let me have an orgasm (we? Obviously I mean my Wife!) precisely so she could test the theory. She got me in the shower and literally stimulated me until I collapsed. Her understanding was the claim said that post orgasm the sensations I felt would be nice but not as intense as the ones pre-orgasm. She proved that wrong in less than a minute.

7. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Yes, men release a massive load of prolactin at orgasm. It is so powerful it makes most men stop thrusting in their tracks as nature designed. The penis has evolved by natural selection to effectively pull semen out of a vagina so it is counter productive to insemination to keep thrusting after ejaculation.

9. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
  10. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Btw,there is a drug called cabergoline that suppresses the release of prolactine and a guy can become multi orgasmic. You can buy it online at www.aldaychemist.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice