New scentce of virginity is coming......

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mousey, Apr 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mousey

Mousey Active member

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    So its been just about a week since my wife clicked my lock closed. I thought id start a journal about it.
    We both agreed to take a few das to settle in and then sit down and talk about how this was going to work and what her rules wil be. Well that day has come.
    Before i get into that i guess alittle back story would helpful. About 3 or 4 years ago she found out about my 'corks' and we dabbled in them a bit before i over welmbed her with them and she put an end it all. So that brought one a couple of tuff years where i really stuggled with the cats out the bag and i couldnt really put things away any longer. I mean this is me and its how it is. So finally we have been back on the page and repaired our rifts. I came to her about how i felt and she shot it down so i figured that was that but i was wrong. I never thought id be under lock again until she brought it up over dinner and we took the plunge.
    So in our talk she told me how it was going to be from now on. Yes she is still going to respect me as a person however has a man thats going to well hell has changed. I guess i lost that when i first admitted things to her.
    So first the rules are pretty simple it comes down to her word is law. Let me tell you this woman love power and control and boy she can be both clever and cruel. First of a twist i never considered my time uncaged and alouded at enjoy an erection will be intwinded with m favort hobbys hunting and fishing. Doing chores and catering to her will allow me time to presue my hubbys. However if i come home emtpy handed then its 1 week per hour i spent out in the feild being caged. Even if i have sucessful trip with in a lock down phaze i must wait till the time us up before an unkocking.
    Now on to the "cruel" part. We both agreed that our little experiment needed some kind of theme, goal, point what were you wanna call it
    I guess ours falls under the be careful what you ask for. Back when i was throwing all tbe crazy ideas at her back in the day. I had said something about being denined until i forgot what it even felt like. It was decided that to do this we are not half assing it. She decided it would be cute and sweet to push me onto that route. So im now on my way to reverting to a form of a secondary virginity. My feelings are two foild on this subject. For one im very excited to see how this pans out. Secondly im kind of worryed has to how this going to pan out. Ether way im devoted to what we agreed on. Yes the excitment of it all is a driving force. However more imporent to me is the fact that we lovingly, openly, and honestly decided on this trek togther.

2. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    An interesting start to your journey. I look forward to seeing how your caged life evolves.

3. Mousey

Mousey Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks penney, she defently went deep into the vault and pulled a real curve ball on this one

Penney likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    good luck to you both

5. Mousey

Mousey Active member

Local Time:
    So last night laying in bed with my wife we had some very intresting talk that has me reeling. In the mist of give me a thrill has she called. She told me she had to make some confessions.
    . She is happy i brought up the cage idea again. Since now she dont feel any pressure to have sex with me. Its been almost 6 months since the last time i was inside of her.
    . Part of her reasoning she admited is my size. For the past 7 years she has been limited to my 5 and half inchs. The smallest she has ever had. Even tho i have a few tricks up my sleve that enjoys. Fact is that im not huge.
    . It really excites her that im refinding virginty again.
    She also intrduced me to her "new freind" she bought today. Her new 8 inch dildo that will now be filling her sex.
    I had to then lay next to her has she had her play time with. I was not aloud to see her body or her taking it has she made sure to stay under the blanket. While she verbally reinforced the fact that im just her cute little virgin hubby. Telling me that horny little virgin boys dont get to even see a womans naked body and i should be greatful for being in the room while she enjoys herself.
    Now i know that last night was play and her exploring. So im in a good place with all of it. I still get to kiss and hold her and all is good between us. However it dose have me woundering just how far she going to push the envople.
    The whole event was mind blowing and probly more than i exspected and prepared for. As due to the cold dry climent of the past 6 months i never would have dreamed of such change.
    Maybe it really is she closed up shop cuz she was borded and tired of my size. I dont know if i should step out of this and ask her or considing that things are good for both of us right now and i like the feeling i should just roll with and leave it be. I mean my head knows play n talk is just talk n play. I welcome the mind fuck and that is how my mind feels today. She defently fucked my mind just has good has her "new freind".

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would cut off a few fingers for five and a half inches!!

Glad she likes her new friend

7. Mousey

Mousey Active member

Local Time:
    Yea i got a feeling that her buying a new freind means she in this for the long haul huh

spider203 likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My kh still enjoys the intimacy of me, but sexual gratification is by other means. We have quite a collection built in just a few years.

9. Mousey

Mousey Active member

Local Time:
    I know the intimacy wont go away and its just matter of redifining the roles n actions. Tho i wish it was with me and not a toy i do understand her intrestions. I know i offered up a sacrfice and told her before i wished for total phyical denial.

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    It sounds like your starting an exciting Journey. Enjoy the Ride.

11. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Wow, she is stretching herself out even more. She won't even feel you now.

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  12. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Haha, now that is funny!

13. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I would just enjoy the ride!
    Perhaps in the future she may purchase a strap on so you can wear her "new friend" however I would want to stay caged and only concern myself with her pleasure

14. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Sounds like she is getting closer to cuckolding you!

15. Mousey

Mousey Active member

Local Time:
    @Truly Tasty we already have one of those. Never full got a ride on it but who knows.

@Jessica Alexander thats an intersting thought. Now im starting to wounder if all the times she said i had made her sore after sex was the truth or what.
    But today im feeling really small in that area.

16. Mousey

Mousey Active member

Local Time:
    @Jessica Alexander maybe i mean she has the right and has had talks with her ex over the past couple of months.

17. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Women often cut of their spouse when they start sleeping with someone else. Especially if their are feelings involved and it’s hard for most women to have sex without feelings. May want to find out if you are already a cuckold.

18. Mousey

Mousey Active member

Local Time:
    Yea good advice. To my knowlige sbe hasnt crossed that step yet. However the question is in the back of my head. With her being such a skidish person its hard to read due to her deminer. My big fear about asking is the fight she could start or that she will just play it off.

19. Mousey

Mousey Active member

Local Time:
    On the subject let if anyone cares to play "you make the call" or just offer input.
    So heres the back story. First off my said she would never sleep with anyone she dont know or feel safe around. So we met working toghter and both in diffent relashionships. Mine fizzed out a few years later. Hers was basiclly how at times ours as become a matter of safety and someone there . You hit n miss take it or leave. So we got toghter however she never lost contact with him. Emails here and there has been the exstent that know. During the last few years we have fallen out phyically more emails started turning up. When i admitted to my intrest in altiverive lifestyles i had told she to what she wanted to do sexually. Fast fotward to this year. Out of the blue she had asked if i was ok if she contacted him the intent of helping us make ends me. Right away that switch ckicked in my head and said you maybe do what you want like i have to told her before however not for that reason. Long story short email contact was made. Things has far as i know fizzed out after a inncest emails. Then however all their messages were gone. That is were im baffled. Why did she delet all of them? Its weird im not bothered or upset. I wish and really do hope she would.
    So thoughts....

20. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    perhaps she is just doing a very good job at teasing you, I would try to keep my spirits up, spoil her rotten let her know that she is the most important thing to you.
    I myself, enjoy when My Love pleases herself and view it as ultimate tease and denial.

21. Mousey

Mousey Active member

Local Time:
    Yea good way to look at it i been on my best behavor

22. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    That's good, as locked up submissives there are times where we feel inferior and not worthy, in those times I really do try be the best pet I can and to spoil My Love, after a few days I will usually get some sort of reward, and my "feeling sorry for myself" feelings go away. My favourite reward is when she lets me paint her toe nails while plugged. I usually feel better after that.

23. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Deleting the messages is a HUGE red flag.

Love&Passion likes this.
  24. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Introducing cuckolding may go several ways...

1. She finds the very thought awful, resents you for being ok with it, says no, and thinks of you differently from now on...maybe will do it when she finds someone to leave you for.

2. She finds awful but although hurt, says maybe...thinks over your relationship, may end up leaving you for the other guy or just because once it happened she couldn’t think of you the same and leaves.

3. She finds the idea erotic, but a little too much. Says maybe...if she does ever want it to go further it will be with complete agreement and communication.

4. She loves the idea, doesn’t particularly get turned on by all of his kinks, and wants someone more to her tastes and abilities...still loves and stays with husband.

4b. This was just the excuse she needed to find someone new. She leaves

4c. She didn’t intend to grow attached but she did, and breaks up with hubby.

4d. She loves the freedom and love given to her and maintain both relationships how she wants.

I suppose there are more, but the gist is the same...be very careful before disclosing this to your spouse, that bell can’t be unrung. Very few of the outcomes are very positive for your relationship.

Love&Passion likes this.
  25. Mousey

Mousey Active member

Local Time:
    Yea i know and have experinced some of the down falls to admitting to your wife you want be a cuck.
    Point 1. After the novilty of it wore off her yes i feel her veiw of me sexually maybe even outside of the bedroom has been changed. Tho she will only admit it when she upset. I think there are many parts to your statement that ring true. Well in bed room aspect its gone hasnt been much to speck of since the novitly died. Outside that there is never a disagreement that sbe dont right to cutting down my manhood. She really makes a point to end disagreements with me feeling like her bitch.
    2. Is a double edged sword cuz she clearly likes the idea but saids she could never do.i guess that hits number 3 too
    As far as 4 goes i guess her fear is that id say well you did so im stepping out too or i guess my reaction.
    I still have been able to explain my past experinces in way shell understand. So partly my fault on that one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice