New purchase, soft cage

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Siri, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    I got my new knock-off from https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top...32277289273.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.1pWpaw
    KH told to get different, because metal cages give me bruises eventually. So if this works, I won't be getting out outside our sauna nights. I have worn it only two days now and it still feels comfortable. Only too big for me, waiting for turtling effect. Tube should be at least inch shorter because ring is so wide.

2. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    As you can guess, not so comfortable in extended use. Silicone has it's friction, and wide bottom ring makes skin sore. Ring is round so skin folds under it. I don't think that different shape ring would be better.

3. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    I had both this cage and the Birdlocked Pico knockoff. I cut the little spikes off the Pico with an Xacto knife. Quite comfy. The one thing that they have in common is that silicone tends to smell funky very quickly.

There is another MCD on Aliexpress that is sort of a hybrid, it has a silicone cage and ball splitter and a rigid plastic (ABS?) ring. Intriguing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice