New paths

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VanillaKnot, Apr 6, 2016.

1. VanillaKnot

VanillaKnot New member

East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Greetings all,
    Recently joined, I've been snooping a bit, finally getting to an official introduction here. I am trans-female, half a polycouple, and lifelong sub/slave (nearly). We're involving a chastity moving into horizons. I've been sent on the mission to gather all the info I can for my first one, ideally to be 24/7. I have worn metal rings extended wear in the past, and we have many cheap- not customed sized- metal chastity devices, which I plan to wear first. For the permanent, we're looking at Mature Metal, Jailbird. We want to go with a cage because I may have a potential cleanliness problems, that we're not sure are common issues. Also clothing/discretion sake, we're not even sure if 24/7 is possible actually. W/we would very much welcome friendships and hopefully any advice from trans-bodied M2F sub/slaves or their Doms who have experienced long-term chastity. "Trans-bodied" meaning having undergone or undergoing HRT. if you don't know what that is well n/m. We still welcome all friendships and any feedback. :) I'm also on Fet, just drop a note if you'd like to connect with us there..

spider203 and Luscious-Liza like this.
  2. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to the mansion :)
    Me and my little slutty husband love chatting with others so please feel free to contact us

slave_m likes this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    You may want to look at one using a PA ring rather than a scrotal ring, since the scrotal ring causes more of a "bulge" in the front. Or go with a stubby and use a smaller ring with only one testicle trapped. I find it much more comfortable to use only one testicle in a "ball trap device".

4. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I wear Jailbird From M&M I reshaped the ring to a oval top to bottom this way I could go to a smaller ring squeezes onbthe sides not top and bottom no trouble with blood flow ring moves very little works great no trouble with hygiene longest I have been locked at one time is 20 days

5. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Any open type devices are much better from a hygiene perspective, good luck in your quest to find the perfect device.

6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @VanillaKnot welcome :) there are is a plethora of devices to choose from. I spent a lot of money on ball trap devices before moving on to a full belt. Shop wisely :) some of the members on here are designing there own now and they look very good @TitaniumChastiTi for example and we also have full belt designers like @BBBehindBarz etc so there is plenty of help for you.
    Hugs
    Lucy x

TitaniumChastiTi likes this.
  7. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    As newbies to 24/7 wear, we have encountered an issue with keeping clean. Currently I remove the device every 3 days in the evening at shower time for him to thoroughly clean around the head of his penis to avoid another yeast infection. He wears a MM Jail Bird which we love. Purchasing a custom made device that fits him properly made a huge difference in the experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice