New option for small penis

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Rui Pinto, May 19, 2017.

1. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    I'm a guy with a small pénis (about 3cm) flaccid, but who likes to shrink more than should (lol). I'm try the Holytrainer option and find one single problem for me.

The testicules are perfect lockalble in place and i can't take the cage from there, wherever i try, and when i'm normal flaccid, it's not easy to slip out from behind on the gap between ring/cage and my body.

The problem is when the pénis shrink more then he should and the testicules stretch a bit, so became very easy to take off.

I know there's no perfect cages anywhere, and i don't look that, but just want to find a solution that needs to take some effort to take it off the pénis from the cage.

So, for me, the solution pass from have a second ring (small ring) behind HT and attached to the main ring... or a opption like a harness or silimar to secure the cage against the body and decrease the possible gap.

Looking over the net, i find this harness for CB, which seems a real good idea on that way.as should mantain the ring close the body and it's difficult to reach the pénis with the fingers behind the cage.

Anyone have try this option or have any better idea? There's any option like this to HT?

Attached Files:

RGL likes this.
  2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    You could probably just modify a Sports Sheets strap-on harness. Once you have everything the way you like, use split rivets to fix things in place.

3. littlecuck

littlecuck Member

Mechanic
    Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Get a prince albert piercing. That will make it stay in the cage i promise.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    When I used to wear my jailbird it slipped down all the time, plus I was very active at work and needed to keep it closer to my body for comfort, not really for security.

My solution was simple and effective. I took a thin nylon strap from a duffle bag that I already had. It is adjustable so I could make it exactly the right length, and it had clips on both ends already that I could attach to the base ring.

I clipped the one end to one side near the top of the base ring, went around my waist, and clipped the other end to the other side of base ring.

This kept my cage very tight to my body, was soft nylon and didn't irritate anything, and the clips were small metal ones that were in just the right position to not pinch anywhere if it was nice and tight.

I didn't wear it every day, but if the weather was hot, and I was active at work, this really helped it stay where it was supposed to, and didn't cost a thing.

RGL likes this.
  5. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    Seems good idea, the nylon strap but i'm looking something that can be lockable and a clip is only to attach.

Seems the option for a Sports Sheets strap-on harness a good option, and try to connect to the HT with a split rivets, but thos harness was suppose be "not lockable", right?

Anyone have images that can help me to find a good solution?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice