New one

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by JackStrap, Jul 12, 2010.

1. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    So my first PA5000 cracked after some modifications I did.

And my second PA5000 cracked after ... you know the drill.

I got my third one couple of days ago from Enforced Obedience along with CB3000 and The Curve.

I tried 3000 and was not very comfortable with it; how in earth you are supposed to keep yourself clean with that thing on ?? I also tried some mas-tur-bation (shhhh!) out of academic interest of course. I did not do it all the way but I am pretty confident that I could get big O with the thing on. Easy; just take a good hold of the lock and wank it. Alas, I did not yet try sleeping with 3000 on, but I guess I would wake up you-know-why.

I have not yet tried Curve, but it seems that it would look a little bit sorry on me. Me flaccid does not fill the Curve very much :I I guess the same masturbation related issue would also exist with Curve, as there is not so great difference in the design. Cleaning up would be much easier, I reckon. Sleeping with Curve might be interesting; I guess I need to try.

Anyway, my third PA5000 is one size smaller (mid) than the two previous items (largest) and boy what a difference it makes. Now my glans is "all out" and cannot turtle in. Also, I can use the standard hooks without problems. I don't quite understand how the hook issue vanished but I don't very much care. Now the cage works as it should. I have to ask permission from my KH about masturbation: I'm a bit curious but she probably is not... Ah well.

Getting the mid-size PA5000 on is a lot harder than the large one; I must be all flaccid to succeed. This morning I woke up to morning wood, which was a bit painful but nothing to worry about. After peeing I got back to sleep and slept well. With the largest PA5000 I never woke up to erection, which was good.

Will keep you posted, whether you want it or not.

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    I promised to update the status, whether anyone is interested or not.

So, I've been using mid-size PA5000 on a 24/7 basis since I got it. Usually, however, I don't sleep with the thing on, as no-one is so interested about putting it on after sex in the evening. The first thing in the morning is however putting the thing back on.

What can I say? No problems with the thingy or with her penis. Device is good.

3. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    The stocking trick works well for getting it on, even when not totally flaccid. If you're not familiar with that trick search on here or tickleberry's site for it. Ever since discovering the trick, I don't think I've ever donned one of my various devices any other way.

The first couple of nights had some 4am pee trips, but I started sleeping through the night regularly after that. For me, it depended on how much caffeine I had the day before, how late in the day I had it, as well as how much water I had between dinner and bedtime.

I found that since the device squeezes fairly tight when hard, it'll likely be pretty painful if I managed to orgasm with it on. I'm not sure I want to find out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice