New Model of Invisible Full Belt

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Dvntpup, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Fetish Videographer/Editor
    Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Looks like they finally made a little upgrade of the invisible belt that was copied last year. I am really waiting for them to make a Y backed model but might grab this new one as I am getting impatient.

My main question is how comfortable is it to sit on that rectum/anal steel hole? I work in front of a computer most of the day and don't want to be sitting in some uncomfortable fashion. Will this steel hole be comfy? or should i just wait another year for them to release a Y-shaped Jock strap style version?

Thank ya much!

Link : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Sale-M...14f076ed7:m:mCqEp1YMRNrkpdYiIseXPXQ:rk:6:pf:0

Attached Files:

2. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    From what I've read getting the hole to line up is a PITA both in comfort and function. Such that many prefer to skip it and just have the Y style. The other more pressing issue I've heard with that belt tube style is some people can just turn the penis tube right or left at a 90 degree angle and pull out trivially. Now when the tube has a plate over it of some type, this problem goes away. But comfort of the different styles with plates varies for different body types.

3. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks so much for the lovely response as I think you have just turned me away from trying this one out. I'll just have to be patient and wait for the Y-back version that works best for my body and 24/7 wear.

Also thanks for making the point about being able to pull out too easily without a plate in front. I did notice FancySteel now sells that plate/cover and curious if you would able to add it to that model? : https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-cha...815386?hash=item3ab735205a:g:rTAAAOSw9eVXWYWa

KatlynAshe likes this.
  4. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    Someone else was suggesting you could likely add the pullout plates you linked to such models. Just a matter if the hardware lines up well or not. In theory it should. The plate is designed to work with belts with the cable adjustment in the front (which the belt you linked does).

5. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In theory it should work..but we all know how theory and chastity go together hahaha

6. Chastitydl

Chastitydl Member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I have the Y style version of this belt and it is very secure. The adjustment is basically infinite so as long as you spend the time loosening the screws, pulling the wire tight and readjusting a few times it is secure. It is also easy to use. I have a neosteel and it is a pain in the ass with all the parts that have to line up.

I will say you will need a heavy duty wire cutter or rotary cutting tool to trim the extra wire. Also the lock sucks and I'm going to try sourcing a higher end version

7. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

I have not seen a Y-backed version of this model. Do you mean the T back thong version? if not anychance you can share a picture of the Y-back and let me know where you got it? thank you please

8. Chastitydl

Chastitydl Member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    It is T back, sorry about that. It's just like above but there is no butt opening, just the cable.

There is no Y back because the design uses 2 wires that run from the front down, inside the penis tube through tubes, up around back the out and around. A Y back would be difficult to make because you would need a separate waist wire, then multiple adjustment points. The way the T back adjusts is so simple and effective. There is also a version with just the wire (no butt opening) but has a cage around the balls for more security. I cant get out of the one I have though.

9. lex_g5

lex_g5 Member

Cook
    México
    Local Time:
    I’ve been very curious about the belt version of chastity devices. Can you point me to where I can find more information? As in user experience?

I also want to know about the wire crossing the butthole as seems kind of critical when choosing this kind of design. Going to toilet wise and overall sitting. Cleaning. Also about the hip being too tigh and uncomfortable when eating (perhaps a bit too much when at dinner with friends) or too weird by prompting out of clothes or about hitting agains your hip bone as you walk around some crowded places... etc.

Don’t know, just curious to know about its usage from someone that owns one. Relying on the balls to hold the cage with a ring is sometimes not optimal and painful.

Thanks in advance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice