New Model for Matue Metal

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by maturemetal, Apr 2, 2010.

1. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    New Model for Mature Metal

Hi every one I wanted to announce that I am introducing a new model. It is called the "Pet Trap". It is the same basic design as the "Watchful Mistress" but I have had allot of requests for a cage that has less access. There is still room for cleaning and teasing but that is about it. As always it is custom made to your measurments and I am happy to answer any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    It's lush and it's perfect!

pet still hasn't posted about this, so I'm glad you've put this up. It should nudge him.

I've never seen a more beautiful device. It's lightweight, but secure, and it fits PERFECTLY.

MM, you're a genius.

(Oh and pet is very scared!)

3. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Thank You!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!:blushing:

Sometimes I feel like a Mad Scientist genius.

4. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    I want one, I don't think, no actually I know, Majesty wouldn't let me spend the money right now. It sure is beautiful though you are very talented. May I suggest you put a front view of your chastity tubes on your website. I would like to see a better shot of the front part of the cage.
    Smaug

5. maturemetal

Local Time:
  6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We will put up full shots later, and a full review, but I have good GOOD feelings about this one.

The fit is truly amazing. Once the backring is the right size I think pet is doomed!

7. waitsr23

waitsr23 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    I believe I just purchased this device. I had bought a watchful mistress and was offered an extra option which was described exactly like this device looks. I decided to go with the option, hopefully it will arrive soon.

8. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    awaiting the pet trap

I ordered the pet trap last week. Yesterday i received an e-mail telling me it had shipped yesterday.......can't wait. I will do a review once i have been in it for a bit.

caged ray

9. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I just ordered one as well.. hope I got all the sizes right. I went shy a bit on the length and after sizing by 1/16" o-rings, got a perfect measurement for diameter, so it should be a very small fit - as desired, I don't want to be able to reach orgasm in it. I took care to measure in many different ways for the back ring and have hopefully got it as tight as possible without causing problems, and a fit test showed that my anatomy is compatible with the smaller gap width - so hopefully pullout is impossible as well. We can hope.

Looking forward to it! Finally, a real device. I'm also wondering a bit how my wife will react - I've got no choice but to surprise her with the device now. Hopefully she will take well to it. There is no need to introduce any kind of lifestyle change, we already are living that quite happily, I just need some help keeping to that lifestyle and I've been building up to this gradually.

If successful with the fit and wear, my first denial period will be 6 months. Given no emotional conflicts or negative impact on relationship, I'd like to try for two years after that. This is not just fantasy talk, I've already done over a year of O-denial before (on the honor system, no less) and we both loved it. Ideally, we'd like to go permanent - although the device will not be, it's got to come off 4+ times a week for the kind of exercise I do and I have to travel by air as well. A permanent device doesn't really have any advantages.

Btw, is this forum British? Because honour is spell checked okay, but honor is not, and oedema vs. edema, etc...

@Caged ray: is that a scuba diving outfit you are wearing or just a healthy way to exercise a rubber and breath control fetish in public? Makes me wonder if scuba people are more prone to be kinky.. saw this article once on free divers who actually train to hold their breath until they pass out... obviously this is a different topic.

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We will write our review to this device one day.... seeing as it was designed for us!

Our ring is still somewhere over the Atlantic...

11. maturemetal

Local Time:
    I think you should have put a life jacket on it as I think it is swimming the whole way!!!

12. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    I love the look of Mature Metals stuff. Only wish they would make something like the cuff ring on the CB6K. I can't do the ball pull thru thing. Age and such the gonads don't hang like they used to. Can't even get the birdlock on. Great looking CB though.

13. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    He will if you ask him (at least, he did for me). It costs a few extra $$$, but well worth it IMHO. Pics are in my latest Album. For me, it was an issue of being fully erect when the device was removed. In that condition, the ring wasn't coming off, and my wife/KH didn't like the prong on the ring poking her most sensitive spot.

14. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    OH YA! now that's the ticket. Love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice