new member looking to serve Mistress

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by mrchastity, Jun 14, 2010.

1. mrchastity

mrchastity Member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    no longer avalable

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Your search may be more fruitful if you tell us a bit more about yourself. Filling in your profile and adding an avatar will also go a long way.

3. mrchastity

mrchastity Member

Local Time:
    no longer avalable

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello mrchastity, and :welcome: to the Mansion.

slave kris is right. The more information you give on your profile, and having a display picture/avatar, the more interest you will receive.

See at the top right hand side of the page where your name is? There's a drop down arrow, choose My Settings.

When that screen loads, choose Profile, and you will be able to add a picture and LOTS of information about yourself.

Also, choose a few threads which relate to you and answer them. That's how we learn about you.

Good luck.

5. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    mr chastity

food for thought...Most Mistresses are far more receptive when it is about them. For the most part chastity is not about punishment, but control. Your willingness to serve without all of the conditions might go a long way. What you describe in your ad i am sure there are many pro Dommes in the Birmingham area that would be willing to make YOUR dream come true for a price. i think you will find that if you had life that way it would be She that was serving you and your fantasy. i am not judging as i too at one time thought just as you and found it very unfulfilled and empty. Perhaps sharing how you would serve or would like to serve at Her direction and your devotion might gain some interest as well. i can not speak for the Mistresses here, but IMO most are not looking for a Dom me subbie...

perhaps saying it is your desire to serve in a maids uniform if it would please Her and sharing your hopes and wishes as just them and not telling what You will be wearing or doing. Much of real life does not lend to that fantasy all the time. i have four maids uniforms and will rarely be in them while serving Mistress and riki. More likely i will be attired in what ever clothing i need for the day to wear to work or school right now and an apron. The fantasy is nice, but far from reality unless your Mistress has an upscale lifestyle and home that one would expect to see a uniformed maid in.

Sharing your desires as interests and not so forthcoming almost as an expectation will help as well. Much of this lifestyle is about power exchange. Of course there is the kinky element about it, but rarely could it work 24/7. Just not feasible, life gets in the way, and the energy it takes to maintain that sort of activity is incredible. Believe me, i do enjoy the times when the kink is there, but am grateful it is not all the time, it can be quite exhausting...i love the mundane far more, the times when i serve because it is what i was destined for and without the expectation of the kink. i serve because it is an honor to do so and displays my devotion to Mistress. It is part of who i am.

"male maid in birmingham, slim 34 looking for mistress in birmigham to do house/garden work, will go into chastity as punishment. i will be wearing full maids outfit, and if mistress would like me to work in front of her freinds with my locked up bits on show for your amusment that be great for you. please get intouch mistress"

let me try to give it a touch. (34 year old submissive male in Birmingham seeking to serve a Mistress. It would be an honor to serve as Her uniformed maid if She so desires, tending to Her house and garden. i desire to be kept chaste as a sign of my devotion if it pleases Her and willing to to be displayed in front of Her lifestyle friends for Her amusement. i seek to truly serve Her needs. please contact me if i may be of service...)

i will get off my soap box now. Examine your heart and search for what truly lies within beyond the fantasy...

cynthia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice