New Member Introduction

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Erika, Sep 15, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Erika

Erika New member

Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    Hello Everybody!

My name is Erika, I'm a 30 year old sissy. I've talked to my wife about chastity and we've agreed chastity would be good for our relationship. The chastity device we've ordered is the CB-6000, I'm about 3.5" soft and 7" hard, so hope it works. I really wish I could fit in the CB-6000s, I guess I'll see how much room I have in the CB-6000. I guess I just really want to be smaller than I am. In addition to the CB-6000, we've been looking at the Aneros Progasm for milking purposes. I haven't been milked successfully before, which may be because I normally masturbate so much (1-3/day). My first question is, is the Aneros Progasm effective, or are finger better? (btw, I can take a fist, so I wonder if this would do much for me) My next question is about penis extensions: Until my wife finds another partner to have sex with, she wants to continue to have sex with me, as long as I don't get off. So, we've been looking at the Thick Ur Dick because when I'm hard I wouldn't fit into most of the close ended extenders. So, the question is, would this be enough to reasonably prevent me from getting off?

Sissy Erika,

Attached Files:

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome Erika,

If you're locked in a CB, would a strap-on harness and strap-on be a suitable alternative. It would sit a little higher on your pubic bone, but then there's no concern of "accidents" ;-p

mikecb

3. Erika'sOwner

Erika'sOwner New member

Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    I figured I should say hi, too. :) I'm Erika's wife and Mistress, soon-to-be keyholder, as well. The CB6000 is coming next week and I'm really looking forward to it!!

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome Erika's owner!

Best of luck fitting the new cb6000. Remember it will take some time and patience for Erika to adapt to it.

Good luck!
    mikecb

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Hello and welcome to both of you!

It's great to have another couple join us on the site. Let us know if you need any help around the boards.

6. Erika'sOwner

Erika'sOwner New member

Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    Thanks guys!

7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Nearly missed to say hello and welcome to the Mansion ... so here it goes: Hello and welcome to the Mansion. Nice to have another couple interested in chastity in our midst.

Hugs and curtseys,

maid katrin

8. Erika

Erika New member

Local Time:
    I guess my issue with a strap-on, is that I might not be able to control it as well, to give her the best experience. But, yes, it is ideal for protecting me from sexual pleasure.
    I hope she reads this so she might try it, as I'm unable to suggest sexual stuff with our current contract. I also hope, she doesn't find this post as breaching that clause.

with love for my Mistress Jessica always,
    Erika

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice