New Member-First Long Term Lock Up

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissysqueeze, Jan 24, 2010.

1. sissysqueeze

sissysqueeze Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Hello Everyone. I am a sissy from Denver, Co. Trying for my first long term lock up. I finally have found a device I cant pull out of and have been locked for 6 days straight for the first time ever. I am currently looking for a keyholder to start a long term lock up after I make it 14 days straight. Im really looking forward to being a part of the group and sharing experiences. Sissysqueeze.

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    :welcome:Welcome to the Mansion sissysqueeze,

There is a section in the forum called, "lost in found" that you can place a "Keyholder wanted" ad. Good luck in your quest, one thing you might try if you can't find a Keyholder is to get a safety deposit box at a bank and put the key in there. That's where my Mistress has told my key is at. She has the only key and wears that as a necklace. She hasn't even told me what bank it at.

You might also try to find a Keyholder at www.fetlife.com they have over 30 local groups around Denver. But, stay here too, there are a lot of informed people who can help you on your path.

Also, as a misplaced Denver native, in the cold and hot weather, you'll need some adjustment due to the body trying to maintain the correct temperature. Good luck,

jaimelynn

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    sissysqueeze... I love the name!

:welcome: to the Mansion and good luck in your search for a keyholder.

Let us know if you need any help settling in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice