New Lori No.1

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by matteus, Feb 26, 2017.

1. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    After many, many years and a not inconsiderable amount of money I finally have a chastity device that works ! :)

In August last year I contacted Lori as a last attempt at finding a device that worked for me. She always responds promptly and it was decided a No. 1 was the most suitable for my very small equipment. I turtle, completely hidden inside me when I am soft and I am barely 3 1/2 inches when hard and erect. I just slipped out of most devices or they were so restrictive they would hurt or pull on my PA piercing causing problems after just a few days.A ring around my balls was a non starter.

Over the last few years as chastity device design has evolved I noticed these ring less devices were catering for the smaller man. They used to be very heavy and would pull badly on the piercing but the new ones, the No.1 including are so light you don't know you are wearing it until you try to grow. So I took the plunge.

At the end of November my device arrived. Then ensued two months of trial and error as we got the device to fit. The device was remade twice due to errors in measurements. I now have two spare No.1's for sale for very small anatomy. Please message me for details if anyone is interested.

I have posted some photos in the gallery. I hope they give hope to other small men who want to be locked up but have all but given up. I am proof it is now possible !

I have been locked now for 2 weeks without release. I have had no problems at all. The device retracts with me so it is not visible when i am completely soft. There is no way I can orgasm but my wife teases me through the cage mercilessly and has had my loving attention many times and loves having me finally locked for her. She loves this device as she doesn't need to undo it to tease me.There is no sign of her unlocking me any time soon. She is enjoying herself too much ! :eek:

LoriNo1.jpg

MissNikki, EvetS and Socal_locked like this.
  2. McSlavey

McSlavey Switchy Chastity Engineer

Bay Area
    Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    Happy for you! Is the photo above of the Lori 1A or Lori 1B?

I'm intrigued about how this fits with your foreskin - I saw in one of your profile photos (caption Lori 1B) that it looked like your foreskin fit over the front of the device. If so, awesome!! That's exactly what I am looking for. Can you tell us more?

In particular, what are the dimensions of the devices?

happy trails

3. matteus

Wales
    Local Time:
    This is the Lori 1A. McSlavery, I have replied privately but thought a lot of what I wrote could be posted here too.

It has taken a long time to find a device that works. They were either comfortable and not secure or secure and hurt badly ! The solution was in allowing the device to move with my penis and not be fixed in one position in a tube, with a ball ring, as most devices require. I thought the PA 500 might have worked but it was too long and two large in diameter. I came to realise I had to have something that just caged the head of the penis. Head size therefore is important and a device had to be made to measure.

The cage length is also important in that it finishes just behind the ridge of the head. You need to measure diameter when you are soft behind the ridge so device grips you there. That allows the foreskin to slide over the cage as if your penis head is just a little fatter than normal. The cage is pulled into your body as you retract and there is no pull on the piercing. The right diameter helps the device grip you so it does not pull on the piercing also. Only 7mm extra length added after head length.You end up with a cage with two rings at the base. My cock ridge is gripped between them. My wife likes to rub that to drive me mad as I cant cum but the feeling is intense !

My wife loves this cage as the best we have had. It is small, lightweight and in her words not bulky and ugly. She loves the look of it on me saying it frames her little cock very beautifully. Since she locked it on me and took her key necklace I have been driven to distraction. From only wanting intimacy once a week my wife now likes to have my attention 5-7 times a week. She sleeps afterwards rubbing me through the cage while I lie there in exquisite torture. She loves the fact she can fondle and tease me without having to bother taking it off. It has already been almost four weeks. When I ask about coming out she says 'why should I let you out when I can tease you and have everything I want without bothering?'

Last weekend she had me purchase a dildo (at my suggestion), bigger than me but not enormous, and a harness. I made love to her with it on with me dangling in my cage behind it. Her words were it was much better than my little cock and that she might never let me out again! She came multiple times while I have never been able to make her cum unless by my mouth or fingers. She did not realise the difference extra size made and never thought it mattered. We married young, only ever having each other, so she had nothing to compare with. Now she gets what she has always deserved and she has said she does not want my little thing inside her again unless it is a special occasion and she wants me to remember what it was like. I tell you the truth.

The device is very comfortable and I can keep things hygenic very easily with my morning shower. I don't know it is there until I try to grow. The grip makes me squirm but it is not painful. I have finally found the cage that keeps my wife happier than she has ever been.

There is no going back now.

MissNikki and jamiesubm like this.
  4. matteus

Wales
    Local Time:
    To the moderators, please, is there any way I can reduce the size of the photo in this thread? Thank you !

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    Not sure if there is, but the photo is a great one and ain't broke: so why fix it!

Fluffluvva and matteus like this.
  6. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    I love this model !, Good choice and good luck ;-)
    I've sended you a message regarding the 2 cages for sale.

matteus likes this.
  7. Gimper

Gimper New member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Hi
    Could you contact me also about the lori's for sale
    Thanks

8. matteus

Wales
    Local Time:
    Just a note to say both devices have now found new homes. Thanks for all the enquiries.

I am still locked since 12th Feb. I am optimistic I might get out for my brithday 12th April. That will be 3 months straight on my first period properly locked up. Uh, it is a real rollercoaster ride :eek:

9. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Out for your birthday? Like in this year? Sure,no problem. Happy BD

10. matteus

Wales
    Local Time:
    uh I did not think of that ! :eek::eek::oops:

11. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    :)

12. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    I ordered my #1 7+ weeks ago. Hopefully mine will fit perfectly. Mistress Lori was very thorough in asking about my measurements. I even sent pictures of my penis with a ruler next to it.
    I will wait until the end of August for permanent wear, because I want to wait for the recommended 120 days of healing.
    But as soon as my device comes, I will test the fit.

13. Chastewienerdog

Chastewienerdog New member

Local Time:

14. hisherfun

hisherfun Member

Local Time:
    Hi,
    thanks for your write up. This is pretty much sold us on this device.
    The 2 rings on the Shaft are the the same diameter and how far did you space them?
    Love that the Foreskin can travel right over the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice