New Keyholder

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Thatgirl, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Hi guys. The boyfriend and I are new to chastity and have been practicing about a month now. I am a natural submissive, who is slowly taking on a Dominant role. It is not easy, but it is enjoyable for both of us. As for him, he is naturally Dominant, so we have completely reversed roles, unless I let him out of the cage..then it's game on, lol! I found this site through Google, perusing for Chastity forums. This is by far the better of the two I have seen so far, but I do have one question...Is there a Keyholder's Only section where locked guys cannot access?

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    Hello @Thatgirl. Welcome to the Mansion.

Your journey from sub to Domme and your boyfriend the reverse sounds a lot like Georgia Ivey Green's. My Wife is reading her guide to male chastity and finding it quite helpful, if you are interested it's very reasonable on kindle. She was actually her Husbands slave for a few years, so to go from that to his Mistress is quite a leap!

This forum does not have a keyholder only section (as far as I am aware!) but there are plenty of Mistresses that you can PM and private chat with.

1984marriedcouple and Thatgirl like this.
  3. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Welcome to our world, Thatgirl! :)

Thatgirl likes this.
  4. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hello! I have actually ready BOTH of Georgia Ivey Green's books! They are quite informative and I have gotten lots of ideas from them:) And thank you for the reply...this site is great, but I really do wish they had a Keyholder's Only section!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you! Hope to become very active on this forum:)

6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Is the other book how to set up an FLR? I am reading that one and it is helping me understand what we are doing.

7. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yes, and it has even more tips and tricks to keep your man submissive and obedient as well as games, etc.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello and welcome. So may I ask how chastity came about since you are the natural submissive and he is the dominant? Seems an interesting story behind that. :)

Thatgirl likes this.
  9. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hi and thank you! Well...it is kind of an interesting story behind how we got into chastity since I am naturally submissive and he is Dominant. We were perusing the bondage section at our local Adult Store and came across the CB6k. He was surprisingly intrigued by it, as was I. We bought one direct from the manufacturer. We though gut it was going to be a once-in-awhile thing, but he has actually ended up caged now more often than not. He will be on in a little awhile to read and chime in. We both signed up just a few days ago on here and he hasn't had the chance to post yet.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Thatgirl , thanks for sharing. I would say in my relationship I am the dominant and the wife is the submissive. I initiated the chastity in our relationship. I'm not sure why exactly. The thought of being unable to orgasm is so taboo, its kinda exciting. But as for being submissive to my wife, that is very difficult. Though she doesnt really push me into being submissive, she only likes chastity as a way for me to not masturbate. It will be interesting to see what your boyfriends thoughts are on the subject and how he feels about all of this ;)

11. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Well...we are only practicing chastity in name. Unfortunately, I am rarely able to last 24 hours without letting him out. It's not because he asks to be let out, oh no, it's because I want him out to be able to use him as I please. It's kind of strange because I hear about all these wives and girlfriends who love their hubby in chastity because they aren't a huge fan of PIV. I am definitely a fan of PIV and honestly can't go without. Still have some shopping to do for suitable substitutes;-)

12. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Thatgirl , thats completely understandable. You have the keys so its up to you how it all plays out. My wife feels the same way though she only requires sex about once a month on average. She has never been into sex that much but when she is in the mood she wants PIV. As for a suitable substitute I cant say. I have tried a strap on with the wife and she still prefers the real deal lol. She says the skin on skin is important. I agree ;)

13. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Well, my ideal is daily, lol! Which is why the chastity cage is working so well for us - it keeps him pretty much obsessed with me, which I absolutely love! I have thought about a strap on, since I have a couple of normal dildos that we utilize, but I will have to agree with your wife with nothing ever really beats the real thing!

14. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Thatgirl , well your boyfriend sounds like a lucky guy! :)

Thatgirl likes this.
  15. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    hello thatgirl one idea is to try cuckolding.

16. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you for the suggestion, Spider. However that is something that my BF and I are not interested in.

Marco always free likes this.
  17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Another alternative @Thatgirl is to have the PIV sex that you crave but deny him the orgasm that he would normally get as a result. You can either use delay cream and delay condoms, or even get him to stay caged and use a strap on. There is one person on this forum who uses banding as a way to numb his penis but that terrifies me as much as it intrigues me. I am not sure if I would be able to cope with daily PIV haha, so I have mixed feelings about whether your boyfriend is lucky or not :p

The power exchange in play when you are told you are not allowed to cum is enormous, it is such a turn on. Also your boyfriend would in the long run benefit, male orgasms after several weeks of denial are the moments you suddenly understand why all the raging hornyness is worthwhile.

1984marriedcouple likes this.
  18. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    it was only a suggestion and not something that is taking with a pinch of salt.bringing a third person into a relationship is a big deal.

19. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    I've been using numbing comdoms, that way, we have the PIV sex she craves. Once she orgasms, I go back into the cage having not ejaculated. This way, you can extend his chastity to a few weeks to get all the benefits and still have as much sex as you want. The numbing condoms are very effective and will allow you to delay his release for as long as you desire.

20. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Generally my wife and I begin eith her giving me a "maintenance spanking". This can involve a paddle, whip, carpet beater or her heavy paddle. She comments on how red she is "painting" me. She talks about my behavior while spanking me.
    I then usually kneel beside the bed and service her until she is bonkers and must have me inside her pronto. I serve her thusly for as long as she enjoys it. She then utters, "You can shoot now". By giving permission when I may climax she reinforces her control of me. The submissive feeling that comes over me is what pushes me over the edge.
    She often comments that I move like a 20 year old stud, not bad for a 63 yo man. I often think of what people would think of my demure 62 yo wife as a mistress and the mad abandon with which she enjoys bedtime.
    Salonslave

21. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Oh yes, I am aware of that! Thank you:)

22. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I have used numbing condoms before, they numb me as well:(

23. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    We had that same problem at first, but found that we weren't putting them on right. You have to be careful when putting them on, making sure that you don't accidentally get any of the internal liquid on your fingers or on the outer portion of the condom. If you do this, he'll be the only one to feel any of the numbness, I guarantee it. If you do this, you can delay his release by as many weeks as you want and really reap the benefits of keeping a man chaste.

24. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Ah! Was not aware of that! Thank you for the tip....i'm sure he's gonna love reading these later today, ha!

25. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Also, if all else fails, try making him wear 3 or 4 condoms, that might have the same effect of minimizing his sensations in order to delay his ejaculation long enough for you to reach orgasm. They also make some pretty realistic strapons that you might want to experiment with. It's not like you'll never have PIV sex without a condom with him ever again, it's just that you can limit that to the rare occasions you decide to grant him release in that manner for being good. Chastity is no very effective if he keeps getting to ejaculate frequently. You have to find a way to get your satisfaction and stand extremely firm in delaying his for weeks at a time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice