New Jailbird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by PurpleKittenSissy, Apr 3, 2018.

1. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    So my original Jailbird was amazing. Over time it seemed to be big. So it got me thinking of an upgrade. Then I started having a little burning sensation on the scrotum. After discussing this with Mature Metal I decided to order a second Jailbird and then deal with the first. For second I went shorter on the cage length and one size larger on base ring. I also added the punishment pin and recessed screw lock options. I’m now five days in wearing the new cage without a break from the old one. The new size is so much better. I just love it. The punishment pin is also really nice. Just normally you don’t realize the spike is there. However if you have an impure thought or some purposeful teasing by Mistress, look out. I’m still wearing my curved barbell in my PA with it. No change from going to smaller cage. Another exquisite device. Pics in my album.

manintyres likes this.
  2. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    I finally broke down and ordered one. I hope it is as good as the reviews say. Just to be safe I ordered 2 base rings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice