New Jailbird

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PouchPantyLover, Apr 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    So I got my jailbird back yesterday. Really love Mature Metal, they were great to deal with and so fast with the modifications. I'm wearing it now and feels great although I think I was a little too aggressive on shrinking length. Unfortunately I am dealing with some health issues. I had some precancerous skin cut out, well a big chunk cut out and the surgical spot has become infected. So I'm taking pain meds and antibiotics. My wife and I discussed and with my mixed up body signals we are being cautious with the reintroduction of the JB. Going to be a daytime wearer for now, but sleeping free. Going to be a real challenge not to take advantage of that ;). Will add some entries on how the reentry goes.

2. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Yeah!!! Success!!! I am now 2 1/2 days locked including 2 over nights and one jog all with no burning or other issues I had from before. Even the length issue is good. Still can't pee standing up, but I kind of like that as it reinforces the subbie feelings. So happy with Mature Metal and my adjusted jailbird. Back is recovering, off the pain meds and antibiotics, but still have some healing to do. At least I can do it locked up in this beauty.

boisub likes this.
  3. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    OK, back to looking for help again. Everything went great. Wore it this last week 24/7 and it was wonderful. My wife had me take the JB off today so I could go to the beach with the family. After swimming I came home and took a shower and ouch! On the bottom of the shaft of my penis is a big sore spot. Raw, red and swollen. It wasn't bothering me while the device was on, but I can't put it on now. It's midway between the head and the scrotum. I think maybe the penis cage is pinching it against my balls? But really no idea. Any input?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice