New Jail Bird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by lockedokie, Nov 19, 2010.

1. lockedokie

lockedokie Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    I ordered a Jail Bird from MM and it received in about 2.5 weeks. When I ordered I was notified it would be 2 to 3 weeks. Delivered as promised. Every email I sent both before and after my order have been responded to quickly. Communication is great from MM. I custom ordered a 42mm base ring and that was not a problem. It fits great. No changing of the color of my testicles from night time erections.

The product: The base ring is an oval 42mm ring. The oval is more of a pressed down top to create the more oval shape. It works. The finish on the product is very nice and bright. There were no rough edges and to be honest I could not even really see where the weld seam was. Very well buffed and polished.

The cage I ordered was 1-1/4" Dia by 2-1/2" length. Everything is well shaped and shows care in the craftsmanship. I ordered the Anti-Pullout system and the plate on top looks like the metal was just poured together. It is smooth with no rough spots at all. Be careful on your sizing. Because the 1/8" rods are placed in the middle of the 1/4" rings you gain some extra space. I ordered a 1-1/4" cage and now wish I had ordered a 1-1/8 or even a 1" cage.

A huge reason for my purchase of the Jail Bird design was the open aspect. I am involved in athletics and the CB6000 trapped so much moisture I could not keep myself cleaned properly. This model allows me to clean myself as I should without removing the device. My wife has had an increase in irritation when I was using the 6000s. We both feel this was due to the cleanliness issues. I have also been concerned that a plastic device would eventually get hit and break. This could be very bad. A metal device would still hurt if I get hit but at least it won't break and cut.

So bottom line is that every aspect of this order was handled professionally and the product is as promised.

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Congrats, and welcome to the JB club. I think it's so popular because as you mention, it's so much easier to keep everything clean. No squirt bottles, no Q-tips, no special regimen. After a week of continuous wear, everything looks almost like it did when you first put it on. And of course, MM really goes the extra mile to deliver service as good as his product.

3. atone4

atone4 New member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    That is true but you might want to measure the inside diameter of the ring. On my 1 1/8" diameter ring the inside diameter was slightly less than 1 1/8". Not much but at that small of a size it doesn't take much to make a difference. I can send you a link to a picture that shows how small the 1 1/8" cage is compared to a 1 3/8" cage just send me a PM if you are interested. I would love to see a 1" cage to compare it to. There is also a picture of a Pet Trap there that is 1 1/8" at the opening and 1 1/4" at the head. It is an interesting comparison.

The jailbird is a great device and very easy to keep clean. So far the longest I have gone without removal is 5 weeks. The only reason it came off then was I was getting nervous and wanted to make sure everything was still working ok. I am hoping to get to the point that it only comes off when I am allowed an orgasm or possibly to change to a different device for a while.

-A

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice